What are we eating today?

B: None (no appetite :( )
L: Chicken thighs.
D: Steak with spinach and mushrooms.
W: 2 litres.
E: None.
S: None.
A: 6 cans of lager - will pay for that at next weeks WI no doubt..

Gemsie, Jim will be sure to tell you off. You must eat or your body goes into starvation mode. Im only saying this as it was always me that couldnt eat breakfast and it made mt sts.

Great Rugby game!

B - Last of the mince
L- Prawn salad
D- Chicken salad

E - 1 hour swim
W -4 pints

B: pepperami at about 10am
L: was ham salad but turned into a battered sausage? (my own lunch was mingin and that was about my only choice!)
D: chinese

Chardonnay, 6pints ish water, 2/3 coffees

veg and meat all the way tomorrow lol

B 3 X Egg Cheese Mushrooms
L Ham Salad
D Beef curry cauli cheese
E 1 hr cross trainer
vods x 3 1 x wine

Saturday
B - finished off yesterdays mim and philly
L - a bit late but 4 slices corned beef plus a little coleslaw
D - Pot roast beef with broccoli (left the potatoes and carrots for the missus and just had the beef and a little juice

A - 3 small dry white wine so far - vodka later
E - 1 hour with dogbert - feeling like I fancy another though - did another half hour
W - not enough yet, under 2 litres which is not like me, had more and got over the 2 litres

Bit I didn't like was sometime during the night got awful stomach gripes and ended up being sick, pain did not go away straight away either which worried me lots. Any ideas what might have done that folks?

Last edited:
Evening all sorry I've not been on here for a few days all I seem to be doing lately is working, working some more and then running round after everyone else this week plus I'm applying for a new job so have spent my little free time doing my application. Not eaten anything illegal but a couple of pounds have come on probably due to eating quick frankenfoods, eating them late and not doing any excercise plus the water intakes been lower than usual.

Anyways a flying visit from me again then back to work:

B - Atkins bar
L - Chicken with mayo
D - Lots of celery and paté

E - none
W - 3.5litres so far will be 5 before bed

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Gemsie, Jim will be sure to tell you off. You must eat or your body goes into starvation mode. Im only saying this as it was always me that couldnt eat breakfast and it made mt sts.

Got to laugh Cheryl that you're telling Gemsie off for skipping breakfast instead of the six lagers lol! :D

lol - In my defense though, I haven't drunk much in 5 weeks on induction, so it's not too bad. And also, towards the end of the match I think I was drowning my sorrows!
Anyway, like I said, it'll bite me in the ass next week, no doubt.

lol bless ya know how you feel, theres some wine calling to me from the cellar since I'm home alone with nothing but work to do but must wait til I'm finished as I'm such a lightweight these days I'll be asleep on the sofa surrounded by paperwork again!

Had a dodge w/e so far, dunno how i manaed to stay in Ketosis after cheese nachos and pork pie! Still back on track today, lots of meat and veggies and going to get some berries today nom nom!

B - 2x scrambled eggs. 0.4NC
L - Roast pork with veggies, gravy and apple sauce. 10.1 nc
D - summer berries and cream (pudding really but was too stuffed to eat it earlier). 7.8nc

S - peanuts 4.2nc
E - 4.5 mile run
W - 7 pints so far

Last edited:
Haven't been on here for a couple of days, been a busy bee, hope everyone is well.

Friday's Food
B - Bacon salad
L - Tuna, cucumber and cheese
D - Steak, mushrooms and spinach
S - Choc pudding

Total net carbs - 16.2g

Saturday's Food
B - Bacon, mushrooms and spinach
L - Cheese omelette and lettuce
D - Steak, brocolli and spinach
S - Choc pudding, cucumber and cheese sticks

Total net carbs - 15.9g

I know, I know, slapped wrist not enough carbs was rushing around all the time :p x

Better late than never! evening all, been a lovely day here in Kent.

B - mattesons and scrambled egg
L - HM coronation chicken
D _HM coronation chicken and green salad. Tbs philly mixed with a litle bi to f cocoa powder and a smidge of splenda

weigh in tomorrow!

E - Half hour run
W - 2 Litres
S - Babybel

Today's food
B - Cheese and mushroom omelette
L - Cheese salad
D - Pork chops, courgette, spinach, courgette and cheese sauce
S - Choc pudding

Worried about tomorrow's weigh in, don't think I've lost much this week x

Sunday

A bad day food-wise, felt rubbish after being sick last night.
B - rice krispies (small portion) with some cream instead of milk
L/D - small portion of scampi and chips with salad (fathers day meal out)
S - cheese and 3 oatcakes

A - white wine and soda, white wine on its own
W - not enough
E - 1 hour with the dogbert

am sure to pay for this on tuesday :-(

Back