What are we eating today?

B - Bacon, rocket, tomatoes & cucumber. 4.6nc
L - Chicken Salad. 4.7nc
D - Garlic chili chicken, wilted spinach with a cheese sauce. 3.4nc

S - Jelly, cherry diet coke, coffee with cream and splenda. 3nc
E - 3 mile run
W - 8 pints

jim...i dont get time to cook brekki....can you suggest anything i can do in batch and store for upto 5/6 days?
i cant stomach eggs that early lol

eating today....

B pork crunch (at 10.30) and a hot pepperami! BLUERGH
L tuna mayo salad, lettuce
D chicken korma, cauli rice

6/7 pints water, NO alcohol! and every meal ive eaten today has been rank :(

im going to bed lol

Missy what about the muffins? You can can freeze them then defrost over night and re heat them in a microwave

eeeww made them...they went in the bin, its the egg i dont like, i can eat scrambled and fried but i dont have time, i might have a mooch around other atkins forums and the atkins site for ideas x

Good Morning all

B: left over meatloaf and some green salad.
L: I'm meeting Colleen for lunch, I fancy a fry up.
D: Pan fried fish and steamed veggies

B: 4 rashes of bacon, egg white and mushrooms.
L: Pork loins.
D Steak with cabbage and leeks.
W: Aiming for 3 litres.
E: 20 mins Wii Fit.
S: Pork scratchings probably.

Hi everyone-

B - Bacon lardons and Pak Choi fried in butter.
L -chicken and green salad.
D - Coronation chicken (shredded chicken, tsp korma powder, mayonaise and half tsp splenda instead of mango chutney) green salad

E - I/2 hour run and hour slow bike ride
S - small piece cheddar
W-not enough about 3 pints at a guess

B: scratchings & pepperami
L: cheese and lettuce (no shopping in lol)
D: lamb ribs with mint

5/6 pints of water, couple of coffees

Good afternoon all, what a wondeful day?! well for my eats today I am having/had

B: 1 sausage, bacon , egg
L: Boiled egg, mixed salad leaves, chicken and couple of tablespoons of mayo , yum,yum
D: I am going to hopefully have the cheeseburger from here with salad leaves, definitely yum, yum
S: small pot of sugar free jelly and a packet of cooperative tikka chicken chunks, OMG the flavour and only 3.9 carbs per pkt, nom, nom!

Can I ask someone please to have look over this and tell me if its ok? I am in ketosis so I must be doing something right, just getting a bit more adventurous now!!!

Thank you ditzyB. I am sooooo focussed on this I really dont want to make a mistake! I even wasn't bothered by the fact they now do a double pack of Wispas ( i have a wispa addiction)

empyx

Lol, ditzeeB I tell you if you are able to find me an atkins wispa alternative I will seriously love you for ever:D i have just had the cheeseburger pie, I found it a little difficult to eat the portion and am stuffed, might have to halve it again next time!

Went slightly over on carbs today, oops!

B - Left over lasagne
L - Bacon salad
D - Steak, red pepper, spinach and mushroom
S - None

Total net carbs - 21.3g

Lol, ditzeeB I tell you if you are able to find me an atkins wispa alternative I will seriously love you for ever:D i have just had the cheeseburger pie, I found it a little difficult to eat the portion and am stuffed, might have to halve it again next time!

does freeze well

B - bacon salad. 4.3nc
L - Chicken salad. 7.3 nc
D - cheeseburger pie, cabbage and leek. 6nc

S - fridge raiders 1.7nc, coffee with cream 1nc.
E - 3 mile run
W - 6 pints

Evening all just a rush job here tonight as only just got in from flitting between work to band to mothers to home to back to mothers as forgot phone and home again,.....can you tell I'm stressed lol although that may have something to do with the fact I may have got caught by a speed camera van on way home from band!... think I was only doing 41-42 in a 40 zone but didn't see it til last minute and now I'm paranoid.

Anyways rant over meals today were:

B - 2 97% sausages (0.22c for both)
L - 2 97% sausages, 2 bacon, 2 hardboiled eggs and mayo (all cold and pre-cooked as on the run)
S - Atkins bar on the run
D - Cold overcooked salmon (forgot about it in the oven last night so it got about 1 1/2 hrs at 180c) lots of mushrooms and celery to boost my veg carbs.
S - Low carb Jelly pot 0.5c

W - 4 litres
E - None not had the time

.can you tell I'm stressed lol although that may have something to do with the fact I may have got caught by a speed camera van on way home from band!... think I was only doing 41-42 in a 40 zone but didn't see it til last minute and now I'm paranoid.

You'll be OK then Cathy, it's the 10% rule, ie. over 33 MPH in a 30 limit, over 44 MPH in a 40 and so on love.

Morning all

B: Mattesons smoked pork sausage and scrambled eggs.
L: Chicken :( Salad.
D: Cheeseburger pie and a large green salad. The weather is lovely. :D

Back