What are we eating today?

me neither! I feel like Im eating all the time some days!

Well Jules/Jim I tried the cream sauce. Not quite sure about that?!?

Had a tuna steak and wasn't sure if I liked that either ... mixed some garlic & mushrooms and savoy cabbage with some cream. Was ok. Gonna try the mustard one next I think!

xx

Today I skipped breakkie as was running late (ooops naughty I know), lunch was chicken and bacon salad, and for tea lamb chops with a load of cauliflower and cabbage with cheese on the top. :)

Oh and a snack before tea of a cold cooked pork chop LOL and after dinner I had sugar free jelly and cream :)

3 scrambled eggs with water, 4 cups of decaf earl grey, 1 cup of decaf coffee with squirty cream, one smoked cod (fried), handful of salad things out of a bag, two thin steaks, one pork chop and some spinach, one slice of roast beef. I can't see how I will ever lose weight on this malarky! LOL I will keep 'sacrificing' though ;-)

Hi everyone! Well for dinner i had chicken breast stuffed with cheese and mushrooms with a couple of jalepeano peppers in1 wrapped the chicken with bacon and sprinkles somemore cheese on top, had that with rocket and watercress, beautiful!!! By the way jim your lunch looked superb, wish cafes round here served stuff like that!!

I'm gonna have to go and look at this lunch piccie now :D

I have made a salad dressing today and I hope its nice, I put some dijon mustard in a bottle, then put a third of vinegar in and 2 thirds olive oil and shook it up! It tastes ok on my fingertips but how will it be on salad. I'll let you know when I get back from Uni tonight LOL

This morning is bacon, sausage, eggs and mushrooms. Big breakkie today as I'm at Uni 11-8 and won't eat again til half 1ish. And that'll be Roast Beef Salad. Tea tonight is going to be Steaks in my lovely sauce with watercress and mashed cauliflower.

LOL, if a sparrow ate what I eat it wouldn't be able to fly. :D

B: left over curry.

L: I'll be off to the Café as usual.

D: Pan fried fish with steamed broccoli and spinach.

Jools

corrrrrr Jim your lunch looks lovely! Does the cafe you go to cater for you and Atlins or is this the food they serve anyway?

It's sort of a pick and mix really Jools. I just point out the things I want, they are used to me now. :)

I must say, I think you guys are eating some delicious food. :D

Well done.

Morning everyone, Hope everyone is ok today? Well today i have just finished a bacon mushroom and cheese omlette, lunch im thinking a tuna salad and for dinner i might have what i had last night as it was simply delicious ( Chicken stuffed with cheese and mushrooms with jalepeanos ) Think il stuff some prawns in there too!

xx

Is that Chicken breast's stuffed Jules?

OK, i just posted My Mum's Danish Meat Ball recipe on the thread at the top of this forum.

hi all
i am a newbie.........great website by the way!
i am having chicken chassuer tonight but not sure what small chicken thighs are (only eat meat/no grizzle fat bone,lol) like a little magpie when eating thights lol.)
can anyone help
Diane
ps how do i get a pic up??

Hi Diane, I think you need to have 25 posts before you can put a picture up.

what other help was it you wanted?

I see you from St Helens, My Grandmother used to live in Thatto Heath when I was a child.

Hi Jim, yeah i just stuff the chicken breast with cheese, raw prawns, mushrooms, jalepeanos then wrap it in bacon and sprinkle some more cheese on top and bang it in the oven for 25 mins, its gorgeous!!!

LOL, if a sparrow ate what I eat it wouldn't be able to fly. :D

HA! You're right...

I just cannot seem to do the three meals a day thing anymore...well I could, but I think my metabolism might slow down or something...oh I don't know...it just stops me from being silly and eating things I shouldn't if I am full of good stuff...

I certainly dont eat three meals a day, infact i feel like im eating more now than ive ever done!!!!

Phew! It's not just me then...yes, I do feel like I am eating waaaaay more...and yesterday was a particular struggle to get it all in (I know I don't HAVE to, but to maintain my muscle mass I NEED to eat how I am eating)

Ive only had breakfast so far and im really not hungry!!! Gona have to force myself to eat, how mad is that? A diet where you have to force food down your neck????

Ive only had breakfast so far and im really not hungry!!! Gona have to force myself to eat, how mad is that? A diet where you have to force food down your neck????

I know, when I say this to people, they are a bit puzzled and when my beau comes in with his food and offers me some and I shake my head and say I'm really full, sorry...I'm trying to get him to eat more protein as it might curb his hunger (he is hungry all the time as he used to be almost 19 stone at one point in his life) and retrain his palate, but he just isn't sure, even with the same advice from a male instructor at the gym we frequent...shame really, because I know it will make a difference to his eating...

Back