What are we eating today?

Susie be careful, it's treacherous out there! No more falling down allowed.

B - roast yak
L - corned beef, chicken breast
D - roast lamb with lots of lovely veggies
S - MiM, atkins bar
W - not enough
E - 0 (might be finished till after christmas now I think)
A - 0 - work night and the break will do me good :)

LOL thx Water - a friend just rang to tell me not to go out, said it is very slippy...oh dear, will just have to put my feet up and have a zzzz :)

Nah, just got tired of putting fried egg up every single day Vicky - went all exotic.

It was a fried egg though.

What am I eating today? Hopefully less than yesterday!

This time last year I was doing so well, and even lost 2lb over the Christmas period.

Lately - perhaps due to the countless added stresses in my life, but I hate to make excuses - I can't stop nibbling late at night. It is preventing weight loss, yet I cannot stop. I am overwhelmed by a crushing need to eat something carby or stay awake all night.

Ah well, I won't give up.

B: 2 slices bacon, 1 sausage, 1 fried egg ( aka WaterWorks special!)
L: Cumberland Sausage + Leeks from the works canteen - probably had rusk in it but meh
S: 5 quality street... section manager came in and told me I looked Ill and shouldn't lose any more weight:( Cheers mate!
D: Half bottle of red wine. Saw something that made me sad on way out from work :(
E: Meh
A: See Dinner

Hugs Michael - I could hit the bottle myself but I am more angry than sad.

Tues - 20/12 - Maint
B - usual flaxmeal porridge and cream
L - a lump of roast beef
S - 2 egg custards - gave most of pastry to dog and just ate the middles (they were on offer lol)
D - more roast beef with piccallili

W - About 2 litres I think, not at work today so never get as much down me.
A - a couple of brandies while I wrapped pressies
E - Morrisons, Asda and Sainsburys - lot of to-ing and fro-ing to house from car with shopping - can't park anywhere near so it was a fair workout.

And angry...........you know the kitchen is just about finished, well the missus says she wants the bathroom doing now, before the vat goes up on 1st Jan....................my reply is unprintable. She has about as much chance as a snowball in hell. Told her that a divorce is seriously on the cards.
:mad::mad::mad: so angry, never get a chance to have any peace of mind these days.

Its not that, it is the money side of it, she is only on a temp contract and her sick record has been so bad recently that I am really scared what will happen next year when and if it comes up for renewal. She just buries her head in the sand and spends without any thought of consequences and today it has really got to me, I thought we might at least have a few months without huge outlay - and there is nothing wrong with the bathroom at all.

You're right to be practical, and I'm sure she will see this too, you've just done such a lovely job on the kitchen that she probably thinks it would be nice to have everything done. But it will have to wait, especially in this climate (as I know, I never thought I'd be out of work for 3 weeks, never mind 3 months).

Sx

Tricky one Bren. I'm sure your OH will see that it's more sensible to wait for a definite steady income (dare I say, even to set a bit aside every month in 2011 for the new bathroom?) than to jump in to another big renovation in the current economic climate.

Big hugs though - I hate those kinds of conversations!

Morning all,

B: Fried pork steaks egg and spinach.
L: Not sure, we have some sort of meeting so there'll be food brought in.
D: Cheeseburger pie, steamed cabbage 'n' leek and courgettes.

Morning all!

B - not hungry, will try a shake
L - pork chops and spinach and mustard sauce
D - Mattesons and greens
W - 2 litres if possible
E - out for a walk
A - oh yesssss :)

yey suz :) you get your phone back babes? whats your tipple tonight?

Yes hun got it back, still can't get the wifi to connect, but still lovely to have it (even gave it a little kiss hehe).

Tipple tonight is likely to be G&T - to start with :D. It's a big party - two farewells and a Christmas party rolled into one - so if my sense of smell goes, I'll go onto red so I can talk nonsense for hours :D:D

awww LOL
Oh sounds like a big night!!! do be careful - do you have to travel far?

Back