What are we eating today?

Afternoon All
B - flaxmeal porridge with cream
S - some tuna mayo with cucumber, a slice of roast beef
L - cheese omelette with hp
D - still got loads of roast beef left...........had it with kos, cucumber and a few silverskin onions

T (treats) - 6 quality street
W - aiming for 4 litres plus coffees - so far so good
E - throwing things at the missus
A - maybe..........

Last edited:
E - throwing things at the missus

LOL Bren - just don't chuck anything in the kitchen in case you hit the lovely new tiles :D

I know I posted a flaxmeal porridge recipe a while ago but vaguely remember some people saying it wasn't very nice - how do you make yours?

Loving the exercise Bren!

B boiled eggs and crispy bacon
L MIM cheese on toast with rocket
D out for friends birthday dinner but will endeavour to stay legal!

Water coffee no alcohol as have to drive tonight

LOL Bren - just don't chuck anything in the kitchen in case you hit the lovely new tiles :D

I know I posted a flaxmeal porridge recipe a while ago but vaguely remember some people saying it wasn't very nice - how do you make yours?

Very simples - just some flaxmeal in a bowl, about 40gms, a couple of tsp of splenda, a sprinkle of cinnamon and then hot (not quite boiling) water - give it a really good mix, use a big enough bowl that you can give it some welly, the amount of water is something you need to work on, then I put a dollop or glug of cream in it and mix again, then consume. I really enjoy it but the texture might not appeal to all.

Not thrown anything yet :rolleyes: but there is time!

Evening all. Busy day so only popped in and out tonight.
B - sauteed yak
L - salad and tin of sardines
D - the pie (made with lamb mince this time, deffo the best pie ever - so tender and yummy) :D and lots of green veg
S - hazelnut butter (from the jar - starving when I got in from work), corned beef slices, mexicana cheese, few squares thornton's diabetic dark choc - gorgeous with a cuppa
W - buckets
E - 0
A - 0

Morning all

B: Cheeseburger pie, I'm amazed enough survived last night.
L: I'm meeting Colleen, so something legal from a restaurant somewhere.
D: Pan fried white fish and steamed veggies.

B: About 10 quality street, a couple of biscuits, 2 slices bacon, 1 sausage, an egg
L: Full from breakfast so just a salad box from canteen with some mayonnaisey lemon chicken
S: Some more quality street (they're just lying around the office dammit!)
D: 2 peperami
A: 1 pint of Heineken, 1 glass of wine + another 1/3 bottle of beaujolais
E: None

Totally weird though. Because I'm pretty much totally off plan at the mo I've been weighing daily to see what damage its done. Started the week at 167lb - now down to 165lb! I know weight fluctuates but didn't expect it to fluctuate downwards!! Not complaining mind!

lmao michael Love that you have posted all that!

You gotta be honest about these things!!!

Morning, I'm still here, barely!!! :( been in bed eating only flu tablets and cough medicine since Saturday :( still waiting to completely see the back of it, anyway going to try and just get my strength back up and will be back low carbing from Monday.

Hope you all have a great Christmas xxxxxx

It's doing the rounds Clare, we've had people here at work off sick as well, hope you're feeling somewhat better love.

B- mattesons and eggs
L- my signature dish, MIM mattesons sandwich with letuce and mayo
and this is where it all goes horribly wrong........
D- 4 glasses of red wine and a daybreak bar
S- scratchings, 4 tia marias
W- quite a bit plus ice in the tia - that counts surely?!
E- none I can remember

lol Lisa :D
i take it this was yesterday not what you are planning today ;)

Morning all. Restarted today.

Induction
Breakfast - 2 hard boiled eggs with baby spinach in a salady type thing
Lunch - planning on making Jim's chicken curry!
Dinner - mum's making fried chicken (mine will be without batter and
chips!) and a nice salad.
Exercise- got an hour at the gym between 2 and 3.

Back