What are we eating today?

B- Daybreak bar (in a rush!)
L- Salmon, lettuce
D- No idea but it will be clean and green
S- scratchings
W- going down slowly but 1.5l so far
E- does sweating whilst waiting for the doc count?
A- what day is it? ;)

pmsl i meant hugs.
Its vodka vriday Lisa :D

Didn't really eat in meals today, grazing away, but will clump it for tidiness!

B - half a MiM, fried egg
L - half a MiM, corned beef, mexicana cheese
D - small piece of steak, two sossies, huge salad with caesar dressing
S - salami, whole diabetic choc bar and 4 toffees :eek:
W - loads
E - 5.5 mile run
A - 0 - I'm keeping it to one day this weekend too (tomorrow). Feel very virtuous. That's me finished 'induction' then (not that I really did it properly) and a little more alcohol allowed. :D

Lol Suz
morning :)
B- scrambled egg with ilchester smoked cheese
L - undecided possibly shake or asparagus dietimeal soup
D - chorizo and pork sossies, eggs, celeriac chips possibly burger
ex - doggie walkies
s - possibly turnip and parmesan crisps
w - yes yes
a - nope......wts...

Last edited:
B: yogurt & protein powder
L: fridge raiders & babybel
D: prawn curry, cauli rice
S: atkins bar
W: 3 litres
A: nope

B: mattesons sausage and cheese
L: left over cottage pie
D: dunno, it'll be clean and green though!
S: whatever's legal in the the fridge!
A: nope
W: LOADS!

Vicky how do you make your crisps? I'm struggling with celeriac ones - they're bendy!

B - bacon and eggs (snap Suze)
L - cold meats and salad
D - leg of lamb and green veg
S - have already had choc bar (I'm weak) hopefully the rest will be legal :rolleyes:
W - lots
E - 0 - tomorrow hopefully
A - yes, think I'll have wine as opposed to vodka, I fancy a glass with my lovely lamb dinner! I do have some of those little quarter bottles in the cupboard too.

Thanks J2 and WW for the info on the low carb pittas.

WW - I think dry sherry has about 1-2 grams per glass. I don't think that's tooooo bad, especially as I drink less because it's stronger. I found a new favourite drink last night tho - vanilla flavoured vodka! I was drinking it with diet tonic water - it tastes just like cream soda!! I am in LOVE!

J2, I drink loads of cordial. The lowest carb cordial I found was Tescos' no added sugar lemon cordial. Also drink Robinsons' no added sugar orange juice. I think you're on shaky ground beyond these cordials. I looked at loads and the rest all seemed to have lots more sugar in.

Yesterday, I was mostly eating...:

B: Sausage, 2 bacon, fried egg
L: Chicken tikka salad box + pepperami
D: None
W: Plenty
E: Walk to work
A: ...

Pint of my favourite beer (don't see it on tap very often so decided to treat myself),
3 vodka tonics,
2 glasses of chardonnay,
5 cocktails (probably not that carb-friendly).

Revolution (the bar) were running a free cocktails promotion yesterday so we printed off loads of vouchers and imbibed! I respect the low carb lifestyle but respect 5 free cocktails even more! :D

Revolution (the bar) were running a free cocktails promotion yesterday so we printed off loads of vouchers and imbibed! I respect the low carb lifestyle but respect 5 free cocktails even more! :D

Yeah - sounds wonderful!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

B - scrambled eggs & salmon
L- Chicken drumsticks & salad
D - Rib eye steak, pepper sauce & spinach
S - sf jelly

Is day 7 and not much going on so far :-(

WW - I think dry sherry has about 1-2 grams per glass. I don't think that's tooooo bad, especially as I drink less because it's stronger. I found a new favourite drink last night tho - vanilla flavoured vodka! I was drinking it with diet tonic water - it tastes just like cream soda!! I am in LOVE!

Love the sound of that vanilla vodka. I don't usually do flavoured ones. :)

Totally with you on the cocktails too Michael - no way would I have passed that up. Er, was all that alcohol just yesterday then? :eek:

Nooo, haven't heard of them, sorry. That's probably a good thing tho, sounds tasty! A bit like an alchopop version of Baileys...

oh i love vodka bar!

b-pork and chorizo sossies and egg
l - maybe some hot dogs
d - lamb shank in mint gravy and kale or green beans
s - maybe
ex - dog walk if gabi up to it
a - nope
w - yes another 3 litres +

Love the sound of that vanilla vodka. I don't usually do flavoured ones. :)

Totally with you on the cocktails too Michael - no way would I have passed that up. Er, was all that alcohol just yesterday then? :eek:

Yep...paid for it yesterday tho... Damn diet robbing me of drink tolerance!

Back