What are we eating today?

it does. let us know what is like its something we could have?

Well the salsa looks OK anyway

For the salsa, whizz the garlic, paprika, vinegar, pink peppercorns, herbs, 3 tbsp olive oil and some salt.

Mmm the dinner menu sounds lovely Jim!

B - bacon and eggs
L - roasted pork belly and greens
D - roast chicken and more greens
W - 3 litres
E - a walk, if it stops raining
A - no

Good luck Bren... sounds very sensible. x

Menu looks lush Jim

Evening all.

B: 4 slices bacon, 2 fried eggs
L: B+S Soup + salami
D: B+S Soup
S: Cheese, pork scratchings, some dark choc
W: Loads
E: None
A: None

I was in Boots earlier, they were doing 25% off all Atkins products including Daybreak Bars etc! Get yourself down there Atkins fans!

I didn't get any. But I did pop to Holland and Barratt to get some of this legendary flaxseed you guys talk about! Going to make some for dinner in a couple of mins. And have some Sula toffees that were recommended a few posts back (WW?)

Nom Nom Nom....

Ah a good time to be an Atkitten then!

Just tried Sula sweets, they were delish! Also tried the porridge...a bit disappointing. So much so I posted a question about it in the MIM/Flax thread. ;)

Well today has not got any better.... Well there were no carbs..... Because today I've had

A babybel and a coffee

:( bad day all round

Just the one babybel? Once I have one...I have to have another :(

*Michael* said:
Just the one babybel? Once I have one...I have to have another :(

Yup one
Although a lady at work bought me 2 bags in, she bought them for the kids and they didn't like them lol

I only started this afternoon so just dinner and snacks to report lol

D - 1 chicken breast stuffed with sliced smoked mattesons and wrapped in bacon. Savoy cabbage finely shredded and sauteed in butter with a little garlic salt to season.

S - 2 celery sticks and may have a little blue stilton later now I finally have some in lol

Poor Missy. Are you not well?

Michael - I bought 4 bags of those Sula caramels last week and have precisely none left as of about 5 minutes ago. :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - much lettuce with caesar dressing, tin of sardines
D - MiM with pate, goats cheese, and chilli sauce (it's encona Vicky) and then celeriac fried in butter because I wasn't quite full enough ;)
S - Atkins bar, 'some' sugar-free caramels, few brazils
W - loads
E - 0
A - 0

Can I ask what the 'A' is please? Worked out the others but cant think what this is? Thanks x

Alcohol! :D

Poor Missy. Are you not well?

Michael - I bought 4 bags of those Sula caramels last week and have precisely none left as of about 5 minutes ago. :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - much lettuce with caesar dressing, tin of sardines
D - MiM with pate, goats cheese, and chilli sauce (it's encona Vicky) and then celeriac fried in butter because I wasn't quite full enough ;)
S - Atkins bar, 'some' sugar-free caramels, few brazils
W - loads
E - 0
A - 0

I can see why! They are DELISH! I managed to stop at a couple...but had to hide the bag after that! Your dinner sounds amazing.

I wish flaxmeal was as tasty :(

It's tasty in a MiM with stuff on it Michael!

Steph I was teetotal when I joined this board a couple of months ago. Then...you feel like you HAVE to put something in every category because everyone else is doing it. Everyone here (apart from myself of course) is an alcoholic. Run away while you still have your strength (and liver)! ;)

It's tasty in a MiM with stuff on it Michael!

Steph I was teetotal when I joined this board a couple of months ago. Then...you feel like you HAVE to put something in every category because everyone else is doing it. Everyone here (apart from myself of course) is an alcoholic. Run away while you still have your strength (and liver)! ;)

And can run in a straight line... ;)

Haha love it! Well I like a few drinks on a Friday so deffo not tee-total haha. Now and again I even have a few on a school night ;)

Back