What are we eating today?

Haha you're welcome to - after all you practically invented it! :D

Morning all,

B: Sausage, egg and bacon.
L: Not sure, The car is in for service so I may have something delivered, the accounts office do a lunch run most days.
D: My mum's Danish meat balls with steamed pak choi and endive.

Morning

B sausages
L spinach, hotdogs, mayo, cheese, tiny bit of salsa
D heroin wings, broccoli
S cheese, coffees with soya u/s milk
W trying
E fast walk running late again :rolleyes:
A nope

I've just ordered a sausage and egg baguette for lunch

B two hard boiled eggs ( on the go)
L smoked salmon , salad leaves, oil and a spoonful of mayo
D turkey cabbage and leek stirfry
S havent felt the need for days
W Im trying too : )
E Walking
A none

B: cocoa mim with cream
L: Turkey steak with salad and mayo
D: No idea yet. I might have some scarmbled egg with cheese done in the microwave although its just not that nice in the micro. Actually I may just stick some bacon in the halogen oven to go with it, that should work.
W: 5 litres minimum
A: None :D

Got a phone call today telling me that my new cooker will be delivered on Monday so Ill actually be able to cook properly again - Im really missing omlettes.

Yesterday
B - bacon, eggs, mushies
L - homemade coleslaw, pate, pork, Boursin
D - chicken curry, homemade sag paneer
S - mousse, scratchings, crispy choc bar
W - 2.5l plus tea and coffee
A - no
C - Day 15 = 0 :D
E - I can't do everything!

Afternoon All
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - 2 slices corned beef and philly
L - tuna mayo with romaine and cucumber
S - celery soup
D - fancy an omelette - with roast gammon, mushrooms and cheese grated on top
S - almond and lemon muffin

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - does cooking count?
A - nope - a few days off it now

Last edited:
Well that wasn't what I expected. I was thinking it would be a fried egg and sausage Baguette, it was cold sliced sausage and sliced boiled egg salad with mayo. Rather nice though.

L: Turkey steak with salad and mayo
D: No idea yet. I might have some scarmbled egg with cheese done in the microwave although its just not that nice in the micro. Actually I may just stick some bacon in the halogen oven to go with it, that should work.

Complete change of plan for lunch and dinner coz I gave myself a notion for bacon so for lunch I had 4 slices of bacon and will have what was planned for lunch at dinner instead.

Today is not turning out as planned. Breakfast was sausage bacon fried egg and mushrooms. Lunch is chicken and bacon salad. Cutting it fine before interview yikes!!! Have changed dinner as well so I will have to text OH to get dinner ready so I don't pick.

Do you know where is the best place to get Atkins bars from? LMC, Boots, Avidlite or somewhere else?

Yep, ditto here regarding the Heinz one carb ketchup! Makes a v.nice change to mayo on everything now and again. V.expensive though but defo worth it for the change.

Add two atkins bars to my menu yesterday. Want to keep a note of what I'm eating before I forget, but I won't be catching up till tomorrow on my own pc - hate laptops.

B - two eggs two bacon
L - handful of grated cheese (not hungry)
D - sirloin mushrooms and salad
W - not nearly enough yet
E - 90 minutes in the pool - I think I did about 5 lengths ;) I need a run
A - sadly yes again tonight will prolly do wine with dinner and a vodka or two after

B- scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
L- chicken breast bacon and cheese & salad
D- corned beef hash with cheese on top
S - porky scratchings
W - yes
A - one vodka and soda
E - shopping trip and dog walk

Not very happy with myself today first time I've fallen off the wagon :(.
Day started out well.
B- quax flax and coffee
Then I was rearranging the kitchen cupboards and out of no where a galaxy caramel egg ( like a cream egg) appeared. I put it back in cupboard but 10 mins later I was back in the kitchen ad had scoffed it! So ashamed of myself. I didn't even enjoy it! I had cravings all morning... Possibly eating out last night was carbier than I thought. :(
D- dinner will be plain chicken breast and spinach!!!!!
And the rest of the week will be as clean and green as possible.

Hi was my first day after doing Exante, this is what I've had, appreciate feedback if it's ok or not xxx

B- nothing
L- 2 boiled eggs n 3 rashes of bacon
D - cheeseburger pie minus the onions, but with lots of mushrooms lettuce, cucumber and Mayo.

I only ate a little of the pie it was delicious I half the recipe so had two portions ones in the freezer n the other half of the bit I had tonight is there incase I'm hungry again later

Evening all.
B Made my first porridge and it tasted ok but its consistancy was like frog spawn.
L chicken and bacon sandwich spread.
D 2 bits of lamb and a pork loin,curly kale and greens fried
S not had any yet.Trying to keep away from the cheese.
W about to start my 4th ltr
E nah
A nope

Back