D - keema curry and celeriac mash
S - to be decided

A - nope
W - lots
E - long walk up hill fort with Zed and Mr J

b- nothing felt yucky
l- spicy chicken breast from the deli
d- home made saag panner. yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
s- was so naughty and ate half a bag of cadburys animal biscuits with isobelle. 7g carbs for half a bag. very naughty!
w- not enough yet
e- lazy bum today
a - none :)

b- half atkins bar
l- cheese and bacon turn over 23g!!!!!!!!! will do better
d- bacon eggs and mushrooms
s- jelly and cream

I know ...but it was an emotional feed ....... thats why i'm in this state !!! will do better x

Aw hun, I'm sending you good old Scottish hugs! They're the best kind of hugs! ;)

Today, not really overly hungry so...

B: nothing
L: attempt at low carb pancakes with lemon & splenda. Turned out more like scrambled eggs but with lemon and splenda! lol!
S: pepperami hot and a babybel.
D: honestly cant decide. Cant even talk myself into eating with the promise of a kebab (minus the bread ofc)

E: I walked to and from work 4 times today (granted its a 2min walk, but thats a whole 8mins of walking I did today!)
W: been drinking tea like i need it to breathe
A: not a drop

all that walking ................ put your feet up honey !! xx

B- sausie's an poached eggs,and a fried mim :eek: oink oink

S - atkins daybreak bar

D - big al burger , fried onion , spinach and cauli mash :eek: hungry day today

T - pancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes :D

E - aquafit and a 15 min walk
W - emmm pass
A - none

41754-albums3015-picture17813.jpg

First attempt so be gentle! They're not as burnt as they look - I put some cocoa powder and cocoa flax in.

Also,

B: Quax Flax +2 babybels and a peperami
L: Subway salad box
S: Peperami
S: half a 10g bag of mini pretzels - approx 10g carbs.
D: See above!
A: See above!
W: Lots
E: Walk to work, walk home

Haha edible! :D

nice fresh lemon .................... good effort did they taste nice ? xx

Haha no, they were surprisingly nice though I think I maybe used a touch too much egg. I hadn't had pancakes for years and really fancied some - figured some low carb experimentation was better than an olde-style pancake blowout.

Are you indulging Mrs Q? :)

Hahaha yeah! nice and fresh (and long-lasting!)

Yeah they were good-ish thanks. Not perfect but 7/10 territory. First time so I wasn't sure about the consistency. A little bit thicker next time with a little less egg.

Yes, me and the missus had a betty crocker mix but it is virtually all I have had today (and I used splenda not sugar for topping)..............

The shake to make ones? I considered taking the day off and getting one of those! Was it worth it? Good call on the Splenda! :)

I think even with these low carb pancakes I've probably pushed myself a bit over the daily limit.

Last edited:
Yes, they were ok, a bit stodgy so I kept adding a bit more water and ended up with 7 pancakes rather than the 6 it says lol. Home made ones are much better but the did the job just this once.

Back