What are we eating today?

what are we eating today

b- carbs!
l- carbs!
d- humble pie !

sorry let my self down xx

Don't worry about it, work out what made you do it, then learn from it, easier said than done I know, but.

what are we eating today

b- carbs!
l- carbs!
d- humble pie !

we have all done it, don't worry put it behind you and stay clean and green

what are we eating today

b- carbs!
l- carbs!
d- humble pie !

_______________________ I've drawn the line for you.

We all have days like this, dont let one day turn into 2 its just a lapse not a relapse :D

B/L - bacon, egg, mushs
D - roast poussin, salad & mayo
S -pork crunch, jelly & cream

good line drawing !! thanks ............. had mince and cabbage tonight .....off to get my jelly !! x

Excellent - no point dwelling on the past!

When I'm craving food, I tend to go for Coke Zero or some diabetic choc. Neither are perfect but both are a much better alternative to the proper stuff.

Good eating!

thanks Michael .............. bought a couple of bars at thorntons today ........but will save them for when i am a good girl ............. God knows when that will be !!?! x

Well you know where they are if you need them. They're like a last resort kind of thing but better to have a last resort than nothing!

Good on you mustdoit - although from bitter experience I say forget the bars and focus on the diet!

B - two fried eggs
L - none - too busy running after children
D - salmon fillets and huge salad
S - corned beef, bag of scratchings
W - loads
E - 0
A - at last some vodka! :D

Just started this today so tell me if I have eaten anything bad! I wasn't sure about the tomato in the salad during my induction but I made sure I added it to my net carbs and for veg it's still under 15g. If I ate everything correctly then this seems like the best diet ever!
Bit concerned that this seems to add upto 1700 cals on my carb counter phone app though according to the book cals don;t matter - which is a totally alien concept to me!

B - sausages, a babybel
L - marinated garlic and chilli prawns, some cream cheese and ham rolls
D - 2 chicken breasts with a tiny tiny salad with mayo

You need loads more salad/veg Cf - 15 or so of your 20 carbs per day on induction need to come from veg. Other than that your menu for the day is perfect! :)

drop the tomatoes but you need some veg xx

Hey guys! Im on day 2 and i feel like crap...but then again its day 3 tomorrow!!
Today i had..
B- 2 bacon a poached egg and a few mushrooms
L- Omelette with a couple of mushrooms a bit of cheese and a slice of ham.
D- Night in with the girls n had KFC so i had 3 pieces of chicken minus the southern fried skin lol dipped in a bit of mayo!

Is there anything else i should maybe be adding into this??
Am i allowed much in the way of veg? My friend is lending me the book but i havent got it yet so im trying to go on what everyone else is eating. Also another friend gave me a few ideas x

Okay thanks guys, i struggle a little bit wth veg anyway if im honest! What actually happens if you dont make up your carb intake?

I'll force myself to eat a salad now...haha difficult without tomatos I find!

B - brie wrapped in 2 pieces of bacon
L - 2 spicy chilli chicken thighs ( not breaded obv)
D - tuna mayo salad - blaaa soo disgusting!

Night all!

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken caesar salad
D - totally illegal chicken stuffed with cream cheese, and peppers, and what felt like two pounds of sugar - my friend served us this, swearing to us that he had made it himself, but then after we ate it told us it was from a catering service. Nice. He knows we've been Atkinsing for six months, but apparently this is what passes for a joke round their way. Not happy. :(
S - scratchings and salami and cheese
W - lots
A - lots once we knew Ireland had won the rugby
E - 0

B- 2 scrambled eggs
L- salad with olive oil
Early D- BBQ!! I had 2 huge steaks and some lettuce and then 4 bottles of coors light , ice cold so refreshing . 3.1g per bottle so 12.4g !!! But I've been good all day so have stayed below 20! Yay!
S- babybel

Hi guys.

Not very hungry today.

B- MiM with fried egg.-3.5
L- Pork and mayo- 1
D- bit of salad. - 3
W- could have had more, about 4 pints.
A- none.

Evening all, have had a very busy Sunday after a very busy Saturday!

B - two fried eggs, slice bacon
L - scallops, broccoli with cheese sauce
D - roast lamb
S - tongue slices, goats cheese, maybe mim later
W - loads
E - 10m run :D
A - 0

Back