What are we eating today?

Good on you mustdoit - although from bitter experience I say forget the bars and focus on the diet!

B - two fried eggs
L - none - too busy running after children
D - salmon fillets and huge salad
S - corned beef, bag of scratchings
W - loads
E - 0
A - at last some vodka! :D

Just started this today so tell me if I have eaten anything bad! I wasn't sure about the tomato in the salad during my induction but I made sure I added it to my net carbs and for veg it's still under 15g. If I ate everything correctly then this seems like the best diet ever!
Bit concerned that this seems to add upto 1700 cals on my carb counter phone app though according to the book cals don;t matter - which is a totally alien concept to me!

B - sausages, a babybel
L - marinated garlic and chilli prawns, some cream cheese and ham rolls
D - 2 chicken breasts with a tiny tiny salad with mayo

You need loads more salad/veg Cf - 15 or so of your 20 carbs per day on induction need to come from veg. Other than that your menu for the day is perfect! :)

drop the tomatoes but you need some veg xx

Hey guys! Im on day 2 and i feel like crap...but then again its day 3 tomorrow!!
Today i had..
B- 2 bacon a poached egg and a few mushrooms
L- Omelette with a couple of mushrooms a bit of cheese and a slice of ham.
D- Night in with the girls n had KFC so i had 3 pieces of chicken minus the southern fried skin lol dipped in a bit of mayo!

Is there anything else i should maybe be adding into this??
Am i allowed much in the way of veg? My friend is lending me the book but i havent got it yet so im trying to go on what everyone else is eating. Also another friend gave me a few ideas x

Okay thanks guys, i struggle a little bit wth veg anyway if im honest! What actually happens if you dont make up your carb intake?

I'll force myself to eat a salad now...haha difficult without tomatos I find!

B - brie wrapped in 2 pieces of bacon
L - 2 spicy chilli chicken thighs ( not breaded obv)
D - tuna mayo salad - blaaa soo disgusting!

Night all!

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken caesar salad
D - totally illegal chicken stuffed with cream cheese, and peppers, and what felt like two pounds of sugar - my friend served us this, swearing to us that he had made it himself, but then after we ate it told us it was from a catering service. Nice. He knows we've been Atkinsing for six months, but apparently this is what passes for a joke round their way. Not happy. :(
S - scratchings and salami and cheese
W - lots
A - lots once we knew Ireland had won the rugby
E - 0

B- 2 scrambled eggs
L- salad with olive oil
Early D- BBQ!! I had 2 huge steaks and some lettuce and then 4 bottles of coors light , ice cold so refreshing . 3.1g per bottle so 12.4g !!! But I've been good all day so have stayed below 20! Yay!
S- babybel

Hi guys.

Not very hungry today.

B- MiM with fried egg.-3.5
L- Pork and mayo- 1
D- bit of salad. - 3
W- could have had more, about 4 pints.
A- none.

Evening all, have had a very busy Sunday after a very busy Saturday!

B - two fried eggs, slice bacon
L - scallops, broccoli with cheese sauce
D - roast lamb
S - tongue slices, goats cheese, maybe mim later
W - loads
E - 10m run :D
A - 0

my friend served us this, swearing to us that he had made it himself, but then after we ate it told us it was from a catering service. Nice. He knows we've been Atkinsing for six months, but apparently this is what passes for a joke round their way.

Ouch. Would be ex friend if anyone did that to me! Kudos for not decking him...or did you? ;)

I've not had a great 3 days on the diet. Been out quite a bit and not really used to having a social life lol as I used to make excuses to stay in whenever I was invited anywhere. Had far too many pittas, probably averaged about 30g of carbs each day and not done much exercise. Also craving chocolate like mad.

So starting tomorrow here's the plan for 5 weeks:

> 15g or less of carbs a day
> No pittas
> One meal a day will be an Atkins RTD
> Multivit, Chromium and Omega 3 capsules will be taken daily
> No diet coke/pepsi will pass my lips
> Minimum 30 minutes exercise a day
> I will keep a food journal and monitor carbs to the letter and calories loosely.

Reward will be a bar of Thorntons diabetic chocolate, or if i'm really good the diabetic chocolate easter egg and buying a truckload of new clothes from Lakeside.

Forgot to post this after writing that ^^ and have done an hour on treadmill :D

Ouch. Would be ex friend if anyone did that to me! Kudos for not decking him...or did you? ;)

I've not had a great 3 days on the diet. Been out quite a bit and not really used to having a social life lol as I used to make excuses to stay in whenever I was invited anywhere. Had far too many pittas, probably averaged about 30g of carbs each day and not done much exercise. Also craving chocolate like mad.

So starting tomorrow here's the plan for 5 weeks:

> 15g or less of carbs a day
> No pittas
> One meal a day will be an Atkins RTD
> Multivit, Chromium and Omega 3 capsules will be taken daily
> No diet coke/pepsi will pass my lips
> Minimum 30 minutes exercise a day
> I will keep a food journal and monitor carbs to the letter and calories loosely.

Reward will be a bar of Thorntons diabetic chocolate, or if i'm really good the diabetic chocolate easter egg and buying a truckload of new clothes from Lakeside.

Forgot to post this after writing that ^^ and have done an hour on treadmill :D

think you have mirrored my 2 day life style soooooooooooooo will be doing the same as you ....will check on you tomorrow ..... have a good monday xx

Last edited:
think you have mirrored my 2 day life style soooooooooooooo will be doing the same as you ....will check on you tomorrow ..... have a good monday or backs of legs will be s****ed !! xx

:eek: sounds threatening!

Last edited:
Morning all,

B: Lamb leg steaks, fried eggs and onions.
L: The Carby Cafe
D: Meat balls from Tesco as they were on BOGOF, choi sum and pak choi

morning all
b.sausage,egg,bacon.
l.tuna sald,mayo
d.steak,mushrooms,peppers.
w. plenty i promise
e.not yet.
a.none

I love pak choi, find it hard to get here :(

B - omelette with lardons, two Debbie sausages and a strong soy latte
L - hard as nails chicken and iceberg with mayo
D - chill mince with cabbage
W - On 2nd litre now
E - walking to and from work, so not much
A - might have a glass of red

Pak choi is great, isn't it. My local tescos has always had a good, if overpriced, supply of it. I recently discovered our local chinese supermarket stocks it too. Hope they've got a good stock come pay day! Nom Nom Nom!

monday
b and l - atkins bar
d- quiche and salad
s- jelly
e- shopping for a long time

Back