What are we eating today?

For lunch bacon on oopsie rolls. Probably some tomato and a little bit of leafy salad. I'm in the process of making it now lol.

For dinner got chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with some cheese. Will serve this with a large plate of vegetables.

Breakfast I'm afraid was just a protein shake today.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds delish! quite fancy chicken wrapped in bacon with some cheese now. :)

B: Joseph's pita with butter and cheese - 4g carbs

L: 'Picon'! inspired by the pizza thread. 4 rashers of bacon grilled then topped with pizza sauce and cheddar and grilled again - 3.3g carbs

D: 2x Birds Eye Chargrills, cheese crisp, mayonnaise - 7.9g carbs

S: Third of a 9 bar - 5g

Tea - 0.6g carbs

20.3g carbs overall :eek: Will be having another cup of tea to take that to 21g for the day. Will try and have a very low carb day tomorrow.

Love being back in ketosis! All I want for Christmas is that stick to stay purple until next summer.

b- none. Just not hungry. I think ketosis is back after my choc/wine sesh last week. :eek:
l- ham and egg salad
d- roast chicken breast stuffed with a mini-babybel (YUM), broccoli, brussels and butter (it's the things-beginning-with B dinner!)

snack - black coffee at work, no sweetener; coffee with cream, Splenda and coconut oil at home.

I would like to know why I can happily drink unsweetened coffee at work, but can't stand it without sweetener at home? Is it just the difference between "proper" coffee and instant?

Today, I have mostly been eating, strawberry haribo.

*walks off to the naughty step*

B: None...I didn't get up until 10.50 so I figured my body wouldn't have expected food in that time so I skipped until lunch.

L: 4x Birds Eye premium burgers, cheese and one carb sauce

S: Tikka fridge raiders & peri peri fridge raiders

D: 2x chicken breasts, cheese and pizza sauce (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...better than normal pizza. I LOVE YOU Atkins diet!)

S: 20g almond butter (I could eat this out of the jar. If they did 100g jars i'd honestly take this to work for a meal!)

Total carbs: 17.3g not as low as i'd have liked but better than yesterday. Will keep it under 15g tomorrow.

Total kcals: 1654 (seems low to me but i've added it all up several times and the numbers fit!)

Where are the veggies? Or are you not doing Atkins? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I knew I wouldn't get away with it for long ;)

I'm in the 'veggies slow down your weight loss' camp. As for getting all my vitamins and minerals, I do keep an eye on that and also supplement. I won't eat like this forever but at the moment the weight loss is more important to me than anything after my major slip up.

I'm getting some of my five a day today ...... I'm eating a chocolate orange. I'm so bad, I feel guilty but I still ate it. Actually I'm popping pills today my back is bad that's why my resolve is low I think.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haha Christmas time is so hard isn't it? I really need to get back on track so I've promised myself Christmas, NYE and NY day off if I stick to it at all other times. Seems a lot but my logic is those 3 days will be balanced out by having the 26th - 30th on the diet with lots of exercise reading for the assault in 2012.

Sitting here wanting a pop tart. I've had them before, they're awful, it's just because I can't have one!

Don't beat yourself up over it. Hope your back gets better soon!

Definitely don't break the way of eating for a poptart! Not worth it!

Today:

B: coffee with cream, 2 slices streaky bacon
L: Was at the gym lunchtime, had a protein shake. When I got back I was starving. Ate: 1 mini babybel, 4 pork scratchings, a cucumber/tomato/spring onion salad with pate. And a peperami. And some cream cheese. :D
D: will be chicken breast again (hooked), with broccoli.

Poptarts are evil, and don't even taste nice, all that artificial fruit

I agree they are disgusting all artificial - if you going to sin ( which your not are you?) have a proper piece of fruit x

Where is the recipe for Missy's Doner Kebab??

TA x

somewhere near the beginning I think Jo

ooops, sorry isn't it in the recipe thread?

I'm on day 3 of induction and have been really good but half caved in today :(

B-none
L-mc Donald's chicken cesar salad with croutons & half packet of dressing
S-quarter Spanish tortilla

3 diet cokes and a hot chocolate :(

How bad is this?? And do I have to start induction again now? :(

Thank you!

Well u just need to pick yourself up n carry on with induction hun, not so much start again. At day three I doubt u would have been in ketosis so u just need to carry on to get into it rather than having come out of it due to the carbs n having to get back into it.

Back