What are we eating today?

Oh Love you, Laura. What a lovely thing to say, babes.

Im dieting for him, well both of them. Didnt want to be the "Fat Mum" at the school gates. Wanted to be able to chase them around the garden with out sweating and needing a sit down or worse still, 999 lol

My reward was the other day, my son said I was the Prettiest Mum at the gate and didnt have the biggest Mum anymore..... Yes, I did have a happy cry

So, being around all yummy party foods for 2 hours with shouting, excited kids isnt such a hard thing to do after all as I WILL NOT LET MY KIDS DOWN!!! and nibble. I will be chasing them with out the sweat... Happy days!! Best feeling then any cream cake!!

Woofy X

"Nothing tastes as good as slim feels"

One little quote i took away from the CD forum..

Your son's obviously really proud of you huni n what you're achieving, must be the best feeling ever :D Well done, you're very dedicated and a great inspiration to us all :p

Was a naughty girl yesterday.. :eek:

D. 2 chorizo and pork sausages
T. BBQ at friends house - Salad, 2 chicken drummers, beef steak, chunks of chicken with mushrooms

A bottle of rose wine :rolleyes:
A vodka with coke zero

Ooops.. :eek:

Enjoyed every minute of it though and do not regret it at all, had a great time with my friend and think i'd have had more if i'd gone to town!

Today is going better..

D. Salad with a slice of ham and a boiled egg
T. Going to make Chilli (mince, half can tinned toms, mushrooms, little onion, chilli powder/flakes) with splodge of sour cream and little grated cheese

One can coke zero, water :)

"Nothing tastes as good as slim feels"

One little quote i took away from the CD forum..

Your son's obviously really proud of you huni n what you're achieving, must be the best feeling ever :D Well done, you're very dedicated and a great inspiration to us all :p

Thankyou for your kind words, Hun :D:D

Woofy X

Morning everyone,

That's not too naughty Claire. ;)

B: Left over lamb stew.
L: Jenny's Cafe.
D: Pork Chops I think?

OK, Im going to post in retrospect. So here is yesterday:

B: 2 soft boiled eggs.

L: 2 Chicken Thighs and handfull of lettuce, tiny bit of onion and 1 red pepper "ring" Atkins choc decadance bar.

D: Had been working all morning in the chucking down rain so hubby treated me to dinner out. Thought I was quite good though and had a mixed grill (steak, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and salad).

Snack: 1 bag pork scratchings.

Being out in the rain we were provided with a "brew kit" and all they had was normal coffee so I think I had about 3 mugs of full caffine black coffee (I normally stick to decaf at home).

Water intake was pants only about 2 and half pints, so I think the combination of caffine and lack of water has resulted in the stonking headache I've got today :cry:

Last edited:
Sausage and caffeine are the only minor niggles I can see there. major niggle is water though, as you noted.

That's not too naughty Claire. ;)

Aww, thanks for that Jim :) Was still in ketosis sat when i checked and had lost 0.2lbs by sunday so in two days. Pretty chuffed with that considering the bottle of wine!

Today -

B. Atkins Strawberry crisp bar whilst legging it to the gym
D. Left over chilli
S. 2 scrambled eggs as still starving after gym!
T. Green salad, slice of ham, small amount grated cheese, chilli and lime mayo

One can coke zero to have at work with tea

Feel really pleased with myself today as managed to do 5km on the treadmill in 3mins less that normal! :D Started off hard due to hayfever giving me a tight chest but stuck with it and was well chuffed i'd done it quicker! Also did a few arm weights... Personal safety training this weekend coming... eeeek! :eek:

That'll be bruising Claire. :(

Does your body eventually get used to the amount of water consumed or am I destined to spend most of my life running to the loo?

It really is a nightmare so far.

LOL, I don't go as often as I used to, but's it's still once an hour pretty much, still think of all that moisturising effect it's having. :D

Once an hour I can deal with but I'm starting to wear the carpet out traipsing up and downstairs! lol.

Anyway todays food:

B: 2 Soft boiled eggs

L: 2 small chicken thighs and 1 cup of broccoli

Snacks: Atkins indulgence bar & bag of scratchings.

D: Plain rack of pork ribs

Snack: Will probably have some sugar free jelly and a teaspoon of double cream as soon as i've finished this post.

I think maybe I'm having too many snacks??

I'm in need of an early night so will probably be kicking out the Zeds by 9pm.

Last edited:
B - slice of ham and stick of cheese, dull but it is working for me just a little something to wake my metabolism up in the morning!
L - Feta salad
Afternoon snack - chicken (left over from lunch), mini peperami
d - Lamb riblets (nice and cheap from the farmers market £3 worth has lasted for three meals) and aubergine slices topped with tomato, some basil, mozzarella pepper and a little olive oil - lush, even if I do say so myself, and tasted almost like mini pizzas.

That'll be bruising Claire. :(

Yep, you're right there Jim! I'm fully expecting to be battered and bruised by the end of the weekend! I'm such a clumsy sod too so i'll no doubt hurt something or make a fool of myself.. lol.. :eek:

Have to add that in addition to my menu posted earlier for the day i've kind of just had a Chicken breast kebab :eek: Had my salad for tea at work at about 1730ish and my tummy had rumbled continuously since it, i felt proper hunger, not boredom hunger. So i got a kebab consisting of chicken breast done on the grill and cabbage and lettuce salad with a dollop of garlic mayo. :eek: Feeling much better now. Think it was following my gym sesh today :rolleyes:

Morning all

Boogaloo is that 1 cup of Broccoli all the veggies you had? and Claire it's OK to eat if you're hungry and it was legal so no problem.

B: Poached eggs on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: The Cafe probably.
D: My Mum;s Meat Loaf recipe. steamed spinach and kale.

B cheese and bacon omelette
L two peppered mackerels
D four pork slices

snack: peperami, two glasses of wine

B: Indulgence Bar. (tut tut)

L: 2 tiny chicken thighs & Broccoli

D: 2 Lamb grills, 1 cup of cabbage, 1 cup of mushrooms (fried in a tiny bit of lurpack garlic butter.

Snack: Small pot of sugar free jelly, 1 teaspoon of cream.

Beverages: 2 decafs black and the dreaded 3 litres of water.

I've set myself targets to ensure water intake is sufficient. Ive got a litre sports bottle so I make sure I have one litre between brekkie and lunch, one between lunch and dinner and one after dinner whilst exercising. So far so good!

1 cup of mushrooms (fried in a tiny bit of lurpack garlic butter.

Mmmmm... Lurpack Garlic Butter... :D I get that too, tis yummy yummy..

Have had a better day today, well, a less hungry day. So feel sure that it was the gym that made me so hungry yesterday.

Today -

D. Omlette - 3eggs, small amount bacon, mushrooms n cheese, dollop of mayo
T. Salad - Couple cups lettuce, cucumber, 2spring onions, cress, cold bacon bits and mushrooms.

Made a bit of a booboo as then dolloped some new mayo on it which was chilli mayo. Didn't think to test how strong it was beforehand and it nearly knocked my head off! :eek: So didn't really enjoy the salad, lol. :rolleyes:

S. 6 raspberries, choc chip atkins bar

One can coke zero, one cup of green tea and water

LOL, I think that chilli mayo is for wimps. I love my chillies and probably eat between 8 and 12 of the finger chillies a day. :D

B: left over meat loaf and some scrambled eggs with fried onion.
L: *SHE* is meeting me up town for lunch.
D: Danish meat balls with stir fried Celery, Fennel, Pak Choi and aubergine. Oh and there will be four chillies in the stir fry. :D

Back