What are we eating today?

I think I might attempt bread crumbs made out of my flax muffin thingies and do some kind of breaded chicken with cheese and garlic for tea, not sure how it'll work...

I'm gonna have breakkie in a min and I'm having scrambled eggs and cheese, and for lunch tuna salad :)

Hey Rela, I heard that you can use pork scratchings as a substitute for crumb and thickener in foods.

B - Go Lower Clusters with cream
L - Broccoli Soup
T - Chicken Curry with cauliflower "rice".

Yum yum!! Xx

You can, but you need to crush them first.

brekki; scone biscuity thing (2g carbs)and 2 boiled eggs
lunch; crab and prawn mayo with lettuce cucumber and tomato and jelly mouse
dinner ; steak and mushrooms and atkins 1g shake for desert
snack; ham and cheese roll up
might be naughty and have a bar as a treat tonight with movie nightx

Last edited:
You can, but you need to crush them first.

Just imagining someone trying to ram an uncrushed pork scratching onto a chicken breast as breading ;)

Sorry. Back on topic.

B: low carb shake
L: low carb shake
This is not ideal but had one of those days today so was better than blowing it!
D: baked aubergine with onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and goats cheese

B - Atkins choc orange bar
S - Boots wafer
L - Youngs fish in cheese sauce, extra cheese on top, brocolli, cauliflower
S - 2 x chocolate buttons = 1.4NC
T - Coddle and some veg (undecided)

Coddle is a irish/cumbrian dish, its basically a sausage casserole but you cook it until the onions dissolve so its nice a thick. Let me know anyone if you want the recipe.

Think ive gone slightly over on points (not that I ever count them - eek), but shant worry too much as have been to the gym.

B 3 egg omelette with bacon rashers (2)
L 2 chunks of salmon
Snack (leaving buffet at work, I grabbed a lump of cheese)
D egg foo yung from the Chinese

Drinks - Friday ok?!!?!?!?!?

2 red wines, 1 vodka and slimline, but I am off out soon.

Does any1 go without eating all day till evening, then only to have a tiny dinner due to not being hungry, at all???

Woofy X

Cor blimey NO! I have to eat otherwise...well I just get fatigued as I train hard at the gym even if I am not hungry I eat all of my meals and then I have added an extra night time protein drink which has boosted my energy in the gym...low carbs isn't low calorie, in fact someplace it says you cannot do a low calorie low carb as it is counter productive or something...unsure where I read this...

low carbs isn't low calorie, in fact someplace it says you cannot do a low calorie low carb as it is counter productive or something...unsure where I read this...

It says this in the Atkins book. xx

Today:
B- Bacon n Eggs
L- Blue Cheese Burger and Salad (w/out bun) at F&B's
D- Something Thai at a restaurant woohooo! Its a set menu so will do my best...but have allowed myself a special night treat and have promised myself no guilt :)

Morning, makes a change for me to be on the board at weekends.

B: Went to the Cafe and had a full English. 2 of everything.

L: Not sure, the in laws are coming for the weekend.

D: probably a takeaway curry.

morning all xx
brekkie ; piece of ham and baby belle ,atkins cinamon bar (1g)-seem to be able to get away with the odd one of these.
lunch ;out for lunch , pork loin in blue cheese sauce with carrot and broccoli
dinner;pizza made with carbquick (2g carb per slice plus 1 for little tomato sauce im using and cheese)not sure what im putting on it yet :0)
going to have it with ceasar salad mmmm
didnt have alcohol yesterday but will have some red wine with dinner tonight
x

Last edited:
Enjoy your chinese treat, F.A.R.

I have had:
B: Prodia choc pudding
L: Quorn sausages and fried eggs
D: being taken out for valentines day so will have to do the best I can with the menu.

B - 8am 1/2 atkins bar
L - erm.. atkins bar
S - boots wafer, uht squirty cream
T - More coddle same as yesterday, brocolli and cauliflower.

Not done so well today, really wasnt hungry at lunch at all and have been manic busy sorting out for moving next month. Tea is pretty big and has lots of veggies in though. :innocent0002:

Yesterday was;

B: Bacon and Cheese Flax Muffins
L: Grilled Plaice with Egg Salad.
D: Was a set menu at a restaurant, and was several dishes to pick at. I didn't eat any rice but didn't stay away from as much as I should have, and I had a dessert and a lot of champagne LOL but it was a special occasion and only 1 day out of my 5 weeks on atkins :)

Today so far I've had 3 rashers of bacon, couldn't face the fried egg (hangover :( LOL), and drunk 2 pints of water. Lunch will be some kind of salad and tea will be chicken and broccoli and cheese bake thingy. I'm at work tonight so might have a snack there too.

Rela, sounded like a lovely night, glad you let your hair down and enjoyed urself. WELL DONE for not having rice. YOU WERE STILL IN CONTROLL!!!! Thats such a good thing, hunni

Woofy X

Back