What are we eating today?

I used leeks in the soup. The 8 carbs are just from the 250g mushrooms. Is using 8 carbs in 1 dish alot or ok? I cant get my head into gear... The soup was lush and so could eat it every day but worried about the amout of nawty carbs

Woofy X
my book sais mushrooms are really low , like 0.2 per 40 grammes raw

Hey loving the new pic sukie!

Hey loving the new pic sukie!
lol just changed it again looked a bit serious for me :D hubba sais i have 'naughty eyes ' :D and didnt think this showed 'me' lol god i talk crap !!!

I was so worried Ive posted everywhere about these mushrooms....
Now I know its a "safe" dish, I will post it so you all can cook it so I can it eat!! lol

Woofy X

lol just changed it again looked a bit serious for me :D hubba sais i have 'naughty eyes ' :D and didnt think this showed 'me' lol god i talk crap !!!

Liking this one too! I might put a pic of me on here when I find one I like!

What was the other 1, I missed that pic....
Sarah, pop a pic up, pet! (( P P P P ) So I know who to pick up when we go to M/K looking for our Jenny`s...
Woofy X

I'll save that for another day. There are not that many of me as I avoided the camera for years. Will get some new ones of the new slimmer face and will put one up in a few days. :D

I was so worried Ive posted everywhere about these mushrooms....
Now I know its a "safe" dish, I will post it so you all can cook it so I can it eat!! lol

Woofy X
lol you crack me up woof xxxx have a lovely day xxx

Today's intake will be:

B: Banana shake -yum yum yum
L: Veg soup
D: Grilled pork chop with curried vegetables.

I might actually make what I say today, as yesterday's fish cakes turned into grilled salmon because I just couldn't be bothered to make them!

Atkins classed mushrooms as "Free" food. I didn't think they had any carbs.

Anyway,

B: Porridge and blackberries.
L: Jenny's Cafe as usual.
D: Lamb curry. I can't wait.

*SHE* makes a wonderful side sald. look at this from last night. I loved it.
Image001_4.jpg

Atkins classed mushrooms as "Free" food. I didn't think they had any carbs.
yes thats the impression i got from looking in my carb counter xx

brekki; almond puff pancakes x 3 (from low carb gourmet book ) 0.15g carb each
mmm gorgeous with coffe / cream

lunch ;ceasar salad with steak left from last night.

snacks;flax muffin

dinner ;2 x bratwurst , celariac , cauliflower and swede mash and bacon and savoy cabbage , was soooo lush !!mmmm

Last edited:
Well I use my phone, connect to my laptop via bluetooth and then upload them from the laptop to photobucket. Once you've got them on photobucket or any other hosting site. Open the photo up by clicking on the thumbnail, select direct image, click on the photo frame above and paste the link into it.

Been feeling really sicky today so not eaten much

B - none
L - 2 sausages.. lost my appetite again while they were in the oven
T - fish cauliflower cheese in the oven again. :)

xx

Well I use my phone, connect to my laptop via bluetooth and then upload them from the laptop to photobucket. Once you've got them on photobucket or any other hosting site. Open the photo up by clicking on the thumbnail, select direct image, click on the photo frame above and paste the link into it.

Jim is tooooo clever by half!

Today it's training fare, protein shakes, bars and light eve meal, had some nuts (a great big handful today!) and a cappuccino earlier...also had cream in coffee...wow they're not exactly extras...

Back