S - little nibbles of my new goodies that arrived this afternoon
T - Cajun pork salad

xx

Photo-0144.jpg
Jim. Jim`s Lamb curry with collie rice
Lush! This is the 1st time Ive made the "rice" 10/10

Woofy X

Can you use the stalk as well as the cauli heads? xx

Mmmm the stalks are the bestest bit....crunchy...

Cheesy leeks is pretty basic to be honest. All you do is fry leeks, until soft, add some butter with a bit of oil to avoid burning. Then add a bit of cream and grated cheese (blue cheese works well but any will do). Jobs a good'un.

woofy your curry looks fab - i intially thought someone had cruely posted a pic of curry and rice for all us low carbers!!
ha ha
will def have to try it. did you grate it and fry it then?

no, grate it raw.... Its very messy to do, well I found it to be anyway BUT its good to get messy in the kitchen hee hee

10/10

Woofy X

Day 3:

B: Smoked salmon (60 g) with 2 scrambled eggs, a dash of lemon juice, black pepper, and a cup of coffee with a tablespoon of double cream (388 cals, 1g carb, 30g fat, 28g protein)

L: Chicken wings (4), 1/4 iceberg lettuce, oilve oil dressing, black pepper, (fat 53, calories 648, protein 40, carbs 5,)

D: 2 sticks celery, dip, boiled egg (88 calories, 5 fat, 3 carb, protein 6)

Water - so far at 3.5L and counting,

Totals: Carbs 11, Fat 88, Protein 75, Calories 1134

Edt: Add in a sirloin steak and a sliced mushroom. Will have to get the nv's later when home.

moussaka with out the potatoes

I make that as well Ali, just double up the aubergine or courgette instead of potato.

B: 2 x poached eggs on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: Big meeting today, so probably not legal.
D: It's Friday! YAY so that'll be the pub then donner and salad in a tray.

** MORNINGS **

B. Left over sausages (rushing out the door)
L. Mushroom soup and bar
D. Take out curry. Mixed Saag and Mixed Korma

WOOP! WOOP! ITS FRIDAY :O)
!!!!!!!!!Happy red nose day!!!!!!!!

Woofy X

Morning

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Chicken curry with veggies.

Same old same until 4 p.m. (shakes, bars, nuts, coffee with cream in) BUT carb up tonight and tomorrow yippee! Chicken curry for us and fish curry for the kids...rotis (chapattis), naan, lentils, chillies, meat, yoghurt, spices, popadums....mmm...salivating already and I know I have earnt it as training has been tough this week! Oh and fruit and salad and a wonderful trek bar later (the choc brownie one)...

evening all ,
brekki ; atkins bar and coffee (not having them doesnt seem to make much difference )
lunch; chicken and avacado salad
snack; 1g atkins shake
dinner ;steak ,celeriac and turnip mash , mushrooms.glas of red wine to drown my sorrows (believe me thats all it will take :0))

evening all ,
brekki ; atkins bar and coffee (not having them doesnt seem to make much difference )
lunch; chicken and avacado salad
snack; 1g atkins shake
dinner ;steak ,celeriac and turnip mash , mushrooms.glas of red wine to drown my sorrows (believe me thats all it will take :0))

Enjoy your wine Sukie. You deserve it!!

Happy Saturday everyone

B: Shake
L: Soup
D: Giant prawns stir fried with curly kale, chilli and ginger. Think I will have some turnip and swede mash with it.

Back