What are we eating today?

Mmmmm carb up day today: Bran sticks, yoghurt, full fat milk, chappatti with scrambled egg, some cake, choccie, fruit, sarnies, crisps, that sort of thing...yey! Then back to the proteinaceous loveliness Sunday ready for Monday back at the gym...someone asked if my endurance suffers low carbing and training...nope, I can row 13km in an hour and not feel fatigued (well not to the point of exhaustion anyway)...

* * MORNINGS * * *

B. Sausage and cheese
L. Mushroom soup
D. Lamb something with something or other *tada*

Im so happy today! Can you over dose on the magic "K"
WOOP! WOOP! ITS THE WEEKEND!!!

Woofy X

Wha's the magic K woof?

Wha's the magic K woof?

Ketosis, babes...... Im so happy and ive no reason for it really... Ive 2 sons running around under my feet, piles of washin to do, beds need stripping, dog needs walking, floors need cleaning, bedrooms need sorting and so on, and on and on......

BUT IM SO BLOODY * * HAPPY* *

Woofy X

( I will be burnt out and crying by 3pm lol)

Ketosis, babes......
( I will be burnt out and crying by 3pm lol)

AH! I should've known that one...:rolleyes:

Maybe, those moodswings are weird things, I have been like that many a day...happy then slumpy doodle...heh!

AH! I should've known that one...:rolleyes:

Maybe, those moodswings are weird things, I have been like that many a day...happy then slumpy doodle...heh!
oh i know that one way toooo well , big downer yesterday and this morning then had 8 mile run and over happy now ??? i know endorphins are playing a part but ba (before atkins) i would just feel brighter after a run but now my moods are like mrs jekyll and hyde :0) enjoying the upps tho xx

morning all ;
brekki ;morning shine bar , coffee and bite of daughters egg :0)
lunch; 2 egg omelette with ham and cheese.
dinner; 2 aldi burgers , 1 blue cheese and 1 plain with left over mashed swede and celariac
snack , some nuts

Last edited:
Back to the boring ol' training menu: banana protein shake (why oh why does it repeat so badly?), southern fried chicken, sweetcorn, side salad, strawberry protein shake, chocolate protein shake and then if hungry a strawberry scoop of protein powder in some plain bio yoghurt...

My carb up really made me tired this weekend, have slept loads...

good morning all, happy sunday xxxx

pre run brekki/brunch; almond puff pancakes with a couple of strawberrys on top .
1/2 cheese omelette

dinner; mmmm country pub turned into caspian in next town , never mind had lamb shish with salad and garlic mayo and shared some meat starters , wings ect all legal mind but a right meat fest :0)

Last edited:
** MORNINGS **
And what a lubbly morning it is to!!!

B. Sausage and cheese
L/D Roast pork and veg

Treats... Jelly and cream

Im off to have a fab day with the boys!!!

Woofy X

** MORNINGS **
And what a lubbly morning it is to!!!

B. Sausage and cheese
L/D Roast pork and veg

Treats... Jelly and cream

Im off to have a fab day with the boys!!!

Woofy X
how was youre day woofie ?

:DCRACKING!!!:D

yours, hunni?

ah gorgeous hunnie , had a good long road run (well 7.5 miles but allot of hills) then went for an early dinner with my sis and bella and decided to go on to cinema for an early screening of young victoria . what i should have done is clean and tidy !!!! but had fun instead :0)

b - atkins bar
L - w8 bolognese with bacon and 2 scrambled eggs
S - atkins bar after gym, squirty mousse after tea.
T - steak, peppers, onions fried with spices in a LC pitta on salad. Xx

morning all ...
brekki : muffin in a minute with sugar free peanut butter and philli.

lunch: lettuce and cucumber with crab and prawn mix.

dinner: chicken in homemade pesto with cauliflower 'rice'

Last edited:
What a lovely day yesterday, sat out most of the morning and then went to the pub to watch England win! YAY
Image002-2.jpg

Sorry,

B: Left over curry from last night.
L: That'll be Jenny's
D: Still got loads of left overs as the kids all came round for Sunday Lunch.

OMG I found such a terrible pic of myself yesterday I doubt I will EVER eat again! How did I let that happen? :-(

B pancetta omelette
L tuna and lettuce
D trout fried kale and lemon

So post it then TT :)

Back