What are we eating today?

woofy, it looks to me as though your starving yourself love.

woofy, it looks to me as though your starving yourself love.

Im not hungry today, pet. I would have to poke it down with a stick....Might pick up later though...I do have good dinners and a nice size, but again, I dont always eat it all as I find them very filling

I will try harder 2m, Sir ;)

Woofy X

Anyone got any ideas for Atkins food that doesn't need much chewing? I've put my neck out, can't move my head and pain is shooting from shoulder to skull so even my jaw hurts. Am quite hungry but don't think I can handle chewing meat.

What about some nice creamy soup - say spinach and nutmeg?

Then maybe some beef stew, left on low for a while so its very tender? Can throw your veggies in with it so they are all mushy (lovely) too?

Soft scrambled eggs? Made with a splash of cream and butter so they slip down easy?

Tuna mayo?

OK woofy,

IB, mince and onions? make it sloppy and you'll be able to just swallow without chewing much.

Hope it's better soon IB. Sounds painful.

I agree that stews or mince based meals is the way to go. Home made burgers are pretty soft to chew. Or fish???

Woofy, chin up lovely!!! I am sure your mojo has just taken a few days break and will be back soon. Go and cuddle the pup, she will cheer you up.

Aw IB get well soon hun.

Today I went to cafe for brekky with hubby and I ordered one sausage, 2 slices of bacon an egg and some tomatoes, was only going to have a little but my brekky turned up with beans so had to scrape the juice of everything lol.

Just had some lush roast beef slices with a crunchy salad and mayo
Dinner will be some roast chicken with a few carrotts, peppers and a small amount of onion.

xx

First day back to induction (with no drinking every night :break_diet:)

B - Bacon sausage & scrambled.
L - Pork scratchings, coffee n' cream.
D - Aberdeen angus burger with cheese & salad.
Supper will probably be more pork scratchings :)

i had 1 lovely fresh egg boiled with LC bread soliders

lunch was slice bacon chipolata sausage tomato, frankfurter

dinner was soem aldi LC sausages and celeriac,
no jelly and cream tonight i think im having too much of that lol.

Hope you're feeling better IB.

Just planning food for tomorrow:
B - shake
L - tuna mayo and salad
D - not sure, need to go shopping. Maybe cauliflower cheese.

Not going to admit (yet) to what I've eaten but had to go to a posh reception tonight, tarted myself up with nice outfit and jewellery and make-up and got oodles of compliments on weight loss from women and lots of leching (and compliments) from men (was wearing a plunge bra with a Bravissimo dress so not really surprised - men tend to be fairly predictable in that respect!!). Anyway, my self-esteem is much improved and 2 ibuprofen plus 3 glasses of wine has done wonders for the neck pain. Have booked a massage for tomorrow morning to try to cure it but booze is looking like a great short-term answer right now!!!
Drunk but happy IslandBreeze
x

was wearing a plunge bra with a Bravissimo dress
SWOON!!, sigh. ;)

B: Cold sausage from Sunday and left over meat loaf from last night.
L: *SHE* is meeting me for lunch at Brindley place.
D: Last of Sunday's left overs.

Not going to admit (yet) to what I've eaten but had to go to a posh reception tonight, tarted myself up with nice outfit and jewellery and make-up and got oodles of compliments on weight loss from women and lots of leching (and compliments) from men (was wearing a plunge bra with a Bravissimo dress so not really surprised - men tend to be fairly predictable in that respect!!). Anyway, my self-esteem is much improved and 2 ibuprofen plus 3 glasses of wine has done wonders for the neck pain. Have booked a massage for tomorrow morning to try to cure it but booze is looking like a great short-term answer right now!!!
Drunk but happy IslandBreeze
x

Glad you had a good evening and that you got compliments. It really makes you feel good doesn't it. :D

Today it will be

B: Exante strawberry shake
L: Exante veg soup
D: Chicken and veg curry I think tonight, but might change my mind.

morning all,
getting my act together today and having a run after being sooooo sliuggish and lazy for 10 days (OMG) just not had much desire to move , most unusual, but i try not to beat myself up for it as i know it will always pass.
so
brekki; just a2.8g atkins bar and coffee

lunch ;spinach leaves, avacado , cucumber and tuna /cheese mayo.

dinner ; cheesy scrambled egg with mushrooms and wilted spinach, some roasted chicken.
stuffed !!!!!

Last edited:
I find the spinach from Tesco goes off very quickly Sukie, I have to use the whole bag within about four days or it goes stinky.

LOL, how is your Jaw?

yeah i tend to buy it from morrisons for that reason. but saying that i go through it quickly :0)

I think it's leaving it in the bag Sukie, maybe if I emptied it out and washed it it would keep longer maybe?

ahh ill try that , might help , theres nothing worse than slimey spinach

Back