What are we eating today?

b - last of the low carb sossies, scrambled egg
l - chicken mayo & salad, babybel
d - grilled smoked mackerel, cauliflower & broccoli
sn - cheese & ham egg splats

I've just found out we are all going out tomorrow night, not sure why, except we haven't had a work night out for a couple of months, we're going to red peppers in the mailbox, here's the menu, not much legal here. LOL

MENU

Nah, I can afford to go illegal, I've shifted most of the weight gained from the hols by the feel of my waistband Laura.

LOL, yes OK but I'll be up on Saturday morning, so I'll weigh in tomorrow.

B - Atkins bar and an egg 2.1
L - Asparagus and pepper 8.0, Chicken & Bacon 0.0.
S - Macademia 3.0
D - Chicken 0.0, Spinach 4.0

Wine 3.2

Morning all

B: porridge and berries.
L: The Cafe as usual, I might see if the veggie Cafe has the three cheese and spinach melt today.
D: we're out tonight with work and I've decided to have the mackerel pate and the Malaysian lamb shank. Yum Yum.

yes, and that too. :D
:eatdrink023: :gimi: :eat: :beer8:

well, not tomorrow, it'll be Monday probably. :)

and of course it's Armed Forces day on Sunday, so I'll be up town to see what happening and no doubt supping a guiness or two ;)

B - 2 x eggs 0.0
L - Salad 1.5, Chorizo sausages x 3 1.8
S - Pork scratchins 0.0
D - 2 x burger (co-op) 2.0, 1 cup green pepper 8.0

Breakfast Jelly and cream ( it was a late breakfast)

Lunch Turkey, cabbage leeks portabello mushroom with cheese and 1 cherry roasted tomato.

Tea egg & olive salad

Snack small packet of pork scratchings

I didn't get the chance to have a break at work last night so went from about lunch time until 7 this morning without food. Too tired to eat when I got home. So when I woke up this afternoon at 4.30 I was starving hence what I have eaten today - see-food (and it eat) diet.

Dinner - Handful of cherry tomatoes. Roast chicken leg, runner beans, cauliflower with cheddar and cabbage with butter.

Morning all, I had a great weekend, loads to do and an international food fair on Sunday in Birmingham.

B: 2 x sos 2 x fried eggs.
L: Jenny's Cafe.
D: Something with minced lamb, maybe a lamb meat loaf.

I didn't go to the Cafe today, too warm for anything hot.

so
Image000-8.jpg

all gone :D
Image000_1-3.jpg

Sounds yummy to me, I love goats cheese and anything garlicky :D

today i will have
B:3 scrambled eggs 2 rashes bacon
L: Pork steak, lettuce and spinach
D:3 egg ommlette with cheese and mushroom.

most days last week i had 3 eggs in morning and 3 egg ommlette at night.
am i eating too many eggs.i had 1st 2 weeks of pretty good losses but last week (3rd week) i stayed the same.is this normal and can i expect some more losses in future weeks?

I've never had sushi, if i'm honest i'm a little scared of it! Haven't got a clue what goes into it and it looks n sounds far too posh for me.. doubt they'd even sell it round our way.. Looks lovely!

I'm the same Laura, garlic in everything, not the salt though I get through about 5 corms a week. I've never had anyone complain I stink though :)

You should try it Claire, I love Sushi and shashimi, Sushi isn't legal on induction though.

here is a link for you.

Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back