What are we eating today?

today i will have
B:3 scrambled eggs 2 rashes bacon
L: Pork steak, lettuce and spinach
D:3 egg ommlette with cheese and mushroom.

most days last week i had 3 eggs in morning and 3 egg ommlette at night.
am i eating too many eggs.i had 1st 2 weeks of pretty good losses but last week (3rd week) i stayed the same.is this normal and can i expect some more losses in future weeks?

It is quite normal to plateau for a week or two after initial Atkins Induction weight loss.

Are you getting in enough veggies? Just lettuce and spinach doesn't sound enough nutrioshnally.

Sure, any of the veggies on the "So your're thinking of starting Atkins" Stickie

I'm on the Hellraiser diet today aka the eat whatever works and makes you happy aka WWaMyH lol

Lunch : 2 Big Macs with no bread (yes they will do that for you), put all the filling in between the burgers and you can hardly tell the difference.
From research I have done it works out to about 4 grams each.

Dinner : Whatever I get given :)

Good Morning all,

B: Left over meat balls from last night.
L: Not sure, it's very warm here and I don't fancy anything cooked.
D: Pork Chops, steamed Cabbage and leek and some pak choi.

Been a little naughty today!

B Atkins bar
l Half a bannana ( I know I know)
D Chicken, egg & olive salad.

Hi laura,

yes a bit of a mad day between work, sports day and kids, planning is the key word here, had a workout so hopefully those carbs didnt stand a chance. :eek::eek:

Planning is all! LOL

B: Some left over lamb curry.
L: *SHE* is meeting me for lunch, not sure where yet.
D: Chicken I think? I have some lovely crunchy pak choi that I'm going to steam with some celery and peppers.

Good Morning, What, am I the only one eating anymore?

B: Left over chicken.
L: The veggie Cafe I think.
D: Pork loin steak with red wine sauce. I'm going to grill some aubergine with cheese on to go with that and a large salad on the side.

Was a good girl yesterday

B - atkins bar
L - Olive salad
D - Haddock & green yummy beans

Today 2/6
B Atkins Bar
L Strawberries & cherries
D Jalapeno burgers & salad

Have a good day all:eek:

Good morning.

B: left overs from last night, the grilled cheese on aubergine is surprisingly tasty cold.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: TGIF, Donner and onion salad tonight, then the pub. :D

Yesterday started fabulously with mozarella, cold meat and olives which made me feel like I was on holiday - the weather helped. Lunch was pate, cheese, salami, salad and avocado and supper was a bbq care of my sister! Fabulous food! Started the day today with a cheese omelette. YUM

I am definately still eating Jim! Tried giving it up before but that didnt work!

LOL, JoJo. :p

hiya guys,

oh can you really eat this much lol
breakfast: i had scrambled eggs with cheese (counted 0.6 carbs for 30g of cheese)

lunch: I had 2 beef steaks they just looked like bacon lol
plain omelette cooked in butter and salad but my salad look loads i had 1/2 cup of lettuce 0.1, peppers 1/2 cup 2.3 and onions 1/4 2.8 and tablespoon of mayo, hope my cup is the correct size lol

so up to now ave used 5.8 carbs does that seem right? and am I eating too much? i am stuffed like lol

cheers kelly

Hmm, I thought Onions were higher carb than that LL.

The Atkins motto is "Eat 'till your comfortably full" :D

hi jim,

I got the carb content off the atkins website it just said:
Onion¼ cup (raw)2.8 (net carbs)

oh hope am counting my carbs correctly eeek, does it matter what type of onion it is ie, red, spring?
thanks.xx

That's what I thought Penny, neither are really allowed on induction.

LL, don't worry too much, it takes a while to really understand this diet love. :)

Oh and I'll need to go and check but spring onions are OK on Induction I'm sure.

Back