What are we eating today?

Good Morning!

B: Poached eggs on brown wholemeal toast.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: Lamb Curry from Shaz's mums recipe.

I had a hog roast on Saturday at the Market, lovely. and I threw the bun away. :)

Morning!

B: Lamb Curry.
D: We have a sales meeting today, so not legal probably.
D: Steak, fried onions, fried eggs and steamed green leaf veggies.

Good morning, last day at work now until the 29th.

B: Porridge and berries.
L: Everyone is bringing stuff in again today, I'm looking forward to eating Chinese, Hindu, Peshwari and Persian home cooked food. Oh and I am donating a Pork pie to the lunch. :)
D: first the pub and the a donner kebab. :)

Morning all.

Very little after the Christmas blow out, I was a total pig!! :D

LOL @ Jim.. I can't talk Ive been a pig myself and then there's new years eve here in Italy where all these traditional dishes and etc.. so I've been a pig myself.. BUT come jan 2nd I'm doing a strict induction and back to maintence..

Good Morning. LOL more I know, I know. :D

B: 1 egg poached on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: I've bought some stew in, all the Cafe's are closed.
D: Steak, fried onions and fried eggs.

;) @ Jim.. I'm not even going to say what I'm eating because tonight it will be a bit of everything and loads of spirits :D

I'm not looking forward to the carb blowout effect :(:sigh: but it's a sacrifice I'll make this one time LOL

Good Morning,

I weighed myself this morning I'm 3lbs over posted weight, which is somewhat of a miracle as I've been eating devil food for over a week. LOL

B: Steak, fried onions and fried eggs.
L: Something legal from a Cafe.
D: Pork steaks and steamed green leaf veggies, Kale, Spinach and cabbage 'n' leek.

LOL @ Jim it is devil food isn't it.. That's good only 3 lbs. I'm going to weigh next sunday or monday TOM is here so it's better to wait..

breakfast: eggs with breakfast sausage
lunch: tuna salad
dinner: steak with peas and mushrooms

brunch - slice low carb bread, two fried eggs, mayo (mmm).

dinner - cauliflower cheese with pile of green beans/butter

supper - not sure yet!

Good Morning

B: Poached eggs on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: Lamb Leg Steaks and steamed green leaf veggies

B: Gammon & 2 eggs
L: chilli
D: cottage pie made with cauliflower topping instead of potato and cabbage.

Going to try to avoid snacking but just in case there is a couple of hard boiled eggs in the fridge and some cooked chicken.

Yay Sona - getting in those veggies! It takes effort at first; you have to consciously add them and most of us were not mad about vegetables before Atkins unless they were in a curry (with rice) or something equally delicious and carby!

The veggies are not only healthy and filling they seem to help weight loss. Weird, huh?

Breakfast - Atkins shake and small-medium slice of home made low carb cheesecake.

Lunch - generous portion cauliflower cheese with tomatoes and mushrooms.

Supper - MIM sliced and filled with two quorn 'chicken' slices and a bit of mayo.

Late Snack - Dunno yet! Might not want one.

(trying to add food without going overboard lol)

Last edited:
I've just noticed I haven't been posting here this week, I blame Olivia for that. :D

B: Left over beef casserole.
L: Not sure, if Olivia is home I'll be over at their house.
D: Ditto, probably a take away. :)

Back