What are we eating today?

some people say go by your clothes not by the scales!!! so if people are saying you have lost weight then you have :D

B - 1/2 a 4 egg smoked salmon omlette
L - the other half of omlette, salad, mayo and 10 black olives
D - beef curry, broccoli, cauliflower

Good morning

B: Porridge and blackberries.
L: The Cafe as usual
D: Pork Loin steaks fried in garlic and butter with steamed cabbage & leek and kale.

B: protein bar
L: tuna & cucumber mayo
D: chicken in red wine & mushroom sauce, steamed veggies.

Morning!!

Fallen off the wagon the last two days due to family meal and an unplanned outing with my little boys play date! But they were controlled, if that makes sence! Totally guilt free and now im back on and looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things!

B- MIM with cream cheese
L- Quiche
D- Duno yet... i didnt have my salads much last week so might get back in to salads.. Will defo be having chicken.

Morning :)
B - omelette (watched Delia last night and i really fancied one) and sausage
L - chicken salad
D - lamb steak with stir fried greens
snacks- some really stong blue cheese and sausage

I watched Delia last night too and wanted an omelette! But there isn't really anything in the fridge to put in it so it'll have to wait until I've been shopping on Thursday.

I did a Delia recipe on Saturday night and it was lovely. It was in her 70's show I think, Pork with mushrooms and creme fraiche. You can get the recipe from her website. You are supposed to put flour in it but I left it out. We are definitely eating that again!

ooh that sounds lovely. I had plain omelette :)

Good morning all, am starting the Atkins tomorrow so writing my shopping list today, still can't manage to get a tracker up, do I have to be on here a while before i can access one? Have a good day all, stay strong :)

wendy the tracker is from tickerfactory.com. If you put your details on there and then got to user cp (top of this forum) and paste the link for your tracker into your signature :) then when you want to change it you just double click on it - enter your password and update!
hope this helps.
Good luck with the shopping :D

Thanks Jim, Suzie, does anyone have a recipe for soup, very low carb? Would like to make some ready for tomorrow? Am still worried i won't be eating enough veg, will also buy multi vitamins, getting quite excited about this journey,so making sure everything is in place before i take the first step. xx

Expect to see alot of seafood/chicken on my menu's :D Love the stuff!

B: Salmon and cream cheese
L: Prawn/Tuna mix salad with a dollop of mayo
D: Roast Chicken and brocolli

Snack: Chicken bits

Hi Cherry.

Wendy, Laura posted somewhere instructions on making soups, loads of them and with photo's as well.

Back