What are we eating today?

I try to stick to around 30-35 but at the moment I am on way less as I cheated.

I think of carb totals as weekly now, since I am in Phase 3. Gives me more freedom to add new foods. I love veggies and often tend to go overboard on those! Fruits I am wary of but I do sneak in berries and melon now and then.

Day 4 and I still havent felt hungry. About 10 mins ago my son came to talk to me and said "Pooo you're breath smells - weird!" I asked him if it was like bad breath and he tells me it is bad but strange. "Like nail varnish?" I ask - "yeah thats it!"
Does this mean I am now in this Ketosis thingy-me-bob where my body is now eating itself? I guess on one hand that is good - it's what I am hoping for - but how do I get rid of the ferret-breath?

BF: Cabbage and omelette with cheese
L: red cabbage, spring onion and tomato with mayo and chicken, green olives
D: Tuna steak & cauli mash

Day 4 and I still havent felt hungry. About 10 mins ago my son came to talk to me and said "Pooo you're breath smells - weird!" I asked him if it was like bad breath and he tells me it is bad but strange. "Like nail varnish?" I ask - "yeah thats it!"
Does this mean I am now in this Ketosis thingy-me-bob where my body is now eating itself? I guess on one hand that is good - it's what I am hoping for - but how do I get rid of the ferret-breath?

BF: Cabbage and omelette with cheese
L: red cabbage, spring onion and tomato with mayo and chicken, green olives
D: Tuna steak & cauli mash
ive just got out of the dog breath stage. mine lasted just over a week and it dont matter how many times you brush your teeth and tongue its still there :(

Oh Im happier now - I thought my smelly breath would last for as long as I am eating Atkins! I look forward to it disappearing in a few days then! Thank you for the hope you have given me x

Oh Im happier now - I thought my smelly breath would last for as long as I am eating Atkins! I look forward to it disappearing in a few days then! Thank you for the hope you have given me x

You'll be kissable again in a couple of days. x

Evening all!!
Just a quick update!
scales today reading 12.3!! woop lowest ive seen t in 3 years! just soo chuffed!! Small losses ove a longer period of time.. but finally a loss!!! yey!!

Well done Sona!! Good on you :D x

today i had
B, one sausage and 2 bacon
snack, pepperami :D
no lunch as was busy with kids and not hungry
D, was chicken wrapped in bacon topped with a tiny bit of cheese, lettuce, cuecumber and a blob of mayonaise with garlic salt.

hi guys...

B: Pork crunch
L: chicken salad with mayo
D: Steak, 2 fried eggs, spring greens and mushrooms, flavoured in butter.

1 glass of wine and LOADS of water!

Its weigh day tomorrow and i am BRICKING it!

Missy i prefer the Pork Crunch to the pork scratchings although they are reallyyyyy salty!!

today:

B: didnt have time so grabbed a cheese string

L: Salad made with mixed lettuce leaves, peppers, cucumber and 2 cherry tomatoes, with turkey

D: chicken kebab from the take away with spicy mayo to dip it in

Missy i prefer the Pork Crunch to the pork scratchings although they are reallyyyyy salty!!

today:

B: didnt have time so grabbed a cheese string

L: Salad made with mixed lettuce leaves, peppers, cucumber and 2 cherry tomatoes, with turkey

D: chicken kebab from the take away with spicy mayo to dip it in

i prefer pork crunch too spesh for brekkie, i eat at my desk at work and if a client comes through to me on the phone i can just stop eating a pork crunch....a pork scratching, you have to crunch really fast (and as quiet as poss lol)haha

its the soft gooey bit in the middle of some of the pork scratchings that i didnt like. Pork Crunch feels more like just eating a bag of crisps so satisifies my crisp cravings!! xox

Back