What are we eating today?

Even more hugs coming your way babe. Oh no i bet hes gutted, they'll have all the back log to send 1st. Not good.

Yeah I think he'll be in for a long wait. One of our colleagues is stuck in Frankfert. He's on his way back from the Mauritius and is now stuck there! He was supposed to be back at work yesterday

Breakfast: Atkins vanilla shake

Lunch: The softest, moistest (!) rich chocolate MIM with vanilla cream cheese filling. Bliss!

Dinner: Linda Mc Cartney sausages with cauliflower mash and broccoli.

Snack: Maybe

Yeah I think he'll be in for a long wait. One of our colleagues is stuck in Frankfert. He's on his way back from the Mauritius and is now stuck there! He was supposed to be back at work yesterday
Oh now theres a shame he should have got stuck in Maritius!!!

omg i want to go back to mauritius :(

hey all... my menu today....

B+L: i brunched......Cheeseburger pie
S: kids party!!!! 4 mini sausages, 3 cheese + Pineapple
D: chicken korma, cauli rice, celeriac chips....

i KNOW im over my carbs today but its my 2nd week and this is my blowout, ive had no major carbs, ie bread, tattys, ive just gone over my carb limit, so im hoping im ok.....ooww i feel this is gonna be a bad week with the chinese buffet on wednesday :confused:

Linz can i come for lunch and dinner??

Of course babes... your only aroud the corner. xx

please dont read this Jim!
brunch was omlete = 2 eggs and small bit of cheese on top, 2 bacon and 2 mushrooms.
dinner will be the same.
ive run out of meat. cant drive to shop as still recovering from my booze binge! :cry:

He won't be back til monday so just post loads on here & he won't read thru them all!!

Lunch: The softest, moistest (!) rich chocolate MIM with vanilla cream cheese filling. Bliss!

:drool:

i want chocolat mims!!!!

I made some with green & blacks hot chocolate powder.. its was lush with some cream cheese frosting!

i cant even manage a normal MIM never mind choccy ones lol and cream cheese frostine....what!! how!! lol

DON'T!!! use bicarb... its baking powder you need!! Add the drinking choc instead of cinnamon & add some splenda to cream cheese... Divine!!

omly drinking choc i have is options mint choc.....would that be interesting ?lol

il check the baking powder/bicarb thing...i might just be being blonde hah

Cheryl hugs babe xxx you sound so fed up!

B - dunno probably oopsie with bacon and egg
L - probably another oopsie with cheese in the george and salad
D - moroccan lamb stew and greens

I am :cry:. I just want to know im doing things to help me loose weight. Is it easier to count total carbs or better to count the carbs after fibre has been taken off.
Oh and thanks for the hugs im in need today.
Whats the mim with the frosting?

go for total crabs unless its a mim babe xxxx have you not lost anything?
dunno bout frosting

Back