What are we eating today?

Belly pork is great. Yum Yum

Morning all

B: steak and fried eggs.
L: egg salad.
D: Pork chops and steamed green leaf veggies.

Wish I could eat steak and fried eggs for breakfast Jim - I struggle getting a boiled egg down lol ;)

I have a hearty appetite love. :D

Thank god for Atkins, I could never starve diet in my life.

Hey can we drink red bull? I didn't know that!!! :confused:
What about the jagermeister to go in them, is that allowed as well? :8855:

No Jaegermeister, it's very very carby.

My favourite is Lucozade - I used to drink it by the gallon. Should have lost a stone by just giving that up :mad:

Morning!

B: MIM with pate (just eating at the mo, yum!)
L: salmon with salad
D: mince thing with green veg

W: 3 litres min and mint tea.

I really am going to have to get cooking! Nothing for breakfast and I'm fed up of boiled eggs lol. So pepperami and cheese string for breakfast until I get mu butt into gear and make oopsies and mims x :wave_cry:

B: Mini cocktail sausages and boiled egg
L: Cheeseburger pie and salad
D: Chicken and veg

b-eggs and greens (im sick of eggs too - gonna have to make some oopsies at the weekend)
l - prawn mayo salad
d- dont know but will prob involve greens and goats cheese
s- pepperami

I wish I had enough time for steak and eggs in the morning! LOL

MIM's are great and only take a minute to get the ingredients together and another minute to cook. I put the dry ingredients together the night before then add vanilla, butter and the egg in the morning, even have eggs and butter in the fridge at the office now :)

Morning!

B: MIM with pate (just eating at the mo, yum!)
L: salmon with salad
D: mince thing with green veg

W: 3 litres min and mint tea.

i love pate! is this something i have to wait to have after induction? also is there a sticky that tells me how to male a MIM! sounds interesting
thanks
gabrielle x

ok todays menu for me..

Brekkie - 2 x Boiled eggs & 2 x slice ham
Snack -mini babybel
Lunch - Crab meat & mayo salad
Snack - mini peperami
Dinner - smoked salmon and mushroom ommlette with bit of cream whisked in eggs!
Snack - S/f jelly pot

Hi all

So tired today. I didn't sleep a wink last night due to personal things on my mind so I'm feeling bleeeurgh! To be honest, it's all I can do not to reach for a big bar of chocolate right now :rolleyes: I wont though.

B - Marmite MIM with peanut butter (addicted to peaut butter!)
L - Cheeseburger pie
D - Cold pork we have left over from Sundays dinner. But not sure what to have with it. Maybe an omlette.

b - chorizo & cheese omlette
l - 2 chicken drumsticks, blob of mayo & small salad
d - grilled pork loin steaks with broccoli, cauliflower & buttered cabbage/leek medley
sn - pepparami

I'm gonna have to try this cheeseburger pie thingy!

Hi all

So tired today. I didn't sleep a wink last night due to personal things on my mind so I'm feeling bleeeurgh! To be honest, it's all I can do not to reach for a big bar of chocolate right now :rolleyes: I wont though.

B - Marmite MIM with peanut butter (addicted to peaut butter!)
L - Cheeseburger pie
D - Cold pork we have left over from Sundays dinner. But not sure what to have with it. Maybe an omlette.

Hi Mets! how do u make a cheeseburger pie? also are u allowed marmite on induction?
thanks
gabrielle :)

Hiya! :D

Cheeseburger Pie
Total carbs 9c. Serves 4
Ingredients:
500g minced beef
50g finely chopped onion
150g chopped mushrooms
100mls double cream
2 heaped tablespoons of mayo
150g strong cheddar grated
3 eggs
salt & pepper to taste

Fry mince, onion and mushrooms together until cooked season to taste, drain off fat, add Lee & Perrins sauce.
Place in a greased foil covered deep pie dish, flatten with spoon.
Beat eggs add mayo, cream and cheese.
Pour over the top of mince, drop olives around the dish and bake in oven Gas mark 5 for 20 to 25 mins until set and golden brown.
Leave to cool before taking out of pie dish, remove foil.
Cut in to portions and wrap in cling film
This freezes very well.
Lovely with salad, cauli mash, or stir fry (Great in lunchboxes)

I tell you, it is THE most delish thing ever. God I'd have it every day if I could.

As for Marmite, I'm not sure if it's allowed on Atkins to be honest. I'm not strictly following the Atkins plan but instead low-carbing, as it's not as strict as Atkins. Hence my small losses, but I'm happy with it.

Someone will be along and let you know if you can have it or not

Steph - what protein shakes do you use? I have a 6am start so can't face much and no microwave at work!
I have a variety, I either have atkins in a rush in the fridge, I also have an unflavoured at home that I add vanilla and splenda to from myprotein, but my fave is actually banana cream true whey from myprotein.co.uk

You can even order trial sizes to see if you like the flavours:
True whey (sample) (25g) - Mp max | Myprotein

I like that type as I don't need to make it with milk, I just use water

x
Steph

Back