What are we eating today?

Marmite is fine it's .8 Gm carbs for a 4 Oz serving, and that's a lot of marmite!

As for Marmite, I'm not sure if it's allowed on Atkins to be honest.

Marmite is induction friendly, i had it confirmed on the official Atkins forums by a moderator. Yey for Marmite! I'm a lover:)

B=1x bite of polish kabano, yuk so had 1x20g porkies
L=1x Oopsie roll with 4bacon and bit of butter
D=4xlow carb sausages and veg
Pud= cinnamin mim and cream (possibly)
E= Tons, wobble board, 40mins on wii and long walk for the doglets

I have a variety, I either have atkins in a rush in the fridge, I also have an unflavoured at home that I add vanilla and splenda to from myprotein, but my fave is actually banana cream true whey from myprotein.co.uk

You can even order trial sizes to see if you like the flavours:
True whey (sample) (25g) - Mp max | Myprotein

I like that type as I don't need to make it with milk, I just use water

x
Steph

Thanks Steph, I hate milk but didn't realise you could make with water. I will order some and give it a go :)

Maxie x

Been busy so haven't eaten much...

B- half an atkins bar(I couldn't finish it all, seemed mega sickly)
L- other half of atkins bar
D-sausages and brocolli cheese bake

S- sf jelly and cream
E- have done lots of walking and shopping today:D

D-sausages and brocolli cheese bake

Kerry what sausages do you use? wow that dinner sounds yummo!!

also thanks peeps for clarifying marmite is ok i looooove it!!!

and that cheeseburger pie is my mission to cook on saturday after i do the food shopping - reckon the other half will love that too even thou he isnt on atkins! x

and that cheeseburger pie is my mission to cook on saturday after i do the food shopping - reckon the other half will love that too even thou he isnt on atkins! x
My oh wasnt on atkins until he realised i could eat cheeseburger pie. Since then its a big favorite in our house. Had it last night.

I'm a massive fan and luckily, I don't have to share it with anyone.... mwahahahaha! YUM! :D

I get the sainsburys taste the difference pork and herb ones 0.6g carbs per 100g or their pork chipolata ones 0.9g. I find their range is quite low carb so tend to always get these ones :)

I get the sainsburys taste the difference pork and herb ones 0.6g carbs per 100g or their pork chipolata ones 0.9g. I find their range is quite low carb so tend to always get these ones :)

thank u - off to sainsbury later then!!! x

Sainsburys also do a bag of 40 frozen chipolatas for 1.69. They are 2.7 carbs for 4 sausages. They were the lowest i could find in my sainsburys

d- dont know but will prob involve greens and goats cheese

I thought that said you were having green goats cheese :9529:

Steph - what protein shakes do you use? I have a 6am start so can't face much and no microwave at work!

I aslo use dietimeal protein shakes which I mix with water, you can get them from avidlite (choc's my fave. x)

Marmite is induction friendly, i had it confirmed on the official Atkins forums by a moderator. Yey for Marmite! I'm a lover:)

Jim the moderator... love it!! :D

Ooh ham egg and chips. Mmmmmmm. Not tomorrow coz im on nights but the night after. Oh yes!

B: pepperami and a cheese string ????
L: Scrambled egg with cheese and cream
D: Salmon and cauliflower cheese - didn't really go but had nothing else in :8855:

S: ice cream and meringue
Pork scratchings

eek, can you eat meringue? its full of sugar!!

Only a flying visit tonight for my meals updates.....

B: pork Crunch
L: Tuna salad, mayo, cucumber and mixed leaves
D: Beef n broccoli in soy, worcester garli and ginger, (mmmmmm)

S: none
Water - not enough!
Wine, 2 glass

I have SO much to do tomorrow, my sister is moving house and its only me an her doing it...so i best have lost a few pounds on friday morning lol

Morning all,

B: Pork chops and steamed spinach.
L: The Carby Cafe as I'm back to posted weight.
D: Noy sure, something with diced lamb, probably my curry recipe.

Morning all

B: 2 eggs, 1 bacon, 1 mushroom, coffee with soy milk
L: Cheeseburger pie, salad
D: Sea bass with fennel butter, steamed spinach & tenderstem broccoli

S: 20g mr porkys, marmite cheese round
E: Powerplates
W: 3 litres

Have a good one!

I made the meringues with Splenda so I'm presuming they are OK? Jim ? :confused:

Back