What are we eating today?

LOL does it LM.

Oh yes... dining out with that fabulous looking menu.. enjoy. x

where are you eating LM you will be surprised at some menus and people are usually flexible. I go and ask for no potatoes but some more veg or salad.

Hello all - this is my first menu post. Just been shopping, mince, gammon, prawns, chicken,lettuce, cue, broccil, spinach, eggs, philly, herbs and spices - my main staples that worked for me last time -

sooo;
B = 3 egg plain omellette
L = Ham and philly
D = Meat loaf and veggies.

Feels good to back to the woe :D

B- egg and bacon
L- coffee with cream (can't be bothered to eat)
D- chicken salad

where are you eating LM you will be surprised at some menus and people are usually flexible. I go and ask for no potatoes but some more veg or salad.

Dunno yet L, gonna browse some restaurant websites at lunchtime. Yeah, I could ask for more veg instead of chips, but usually end up getting them so that OH can have them, then have to sit there miserable watching him eat my chips! That's love for ya lol :D

Lol LM. just say "no - Jim says i need my green leafies if you want more chips order them yourself" :D

oh what are you going to see? and get him to take you out first!

and mmm menu looks fab

We're going to see some stand up (Richard Herring if you know who that is...), must dash & get ready now.

No treaties for me tonight, came home & had smoked mackerel strips with veggies. But might go to that restaurant with a friend on Friday or Saturday so yay. :)

ladies i see some of you are missing lunch!!!!!
this is a no no and you must eat something!

today i have had....

B: Cheesey MIM & Butter
L: cheese & corned beef salad, leaves and cucumber
D: Garlic chicken kiev wrapped in bacon and cauli mash

need to sort the water thing out and cut the wine but i have a stressy job and love to have a glass of wine in the evening! (excuses excuses lol)

B - Oopsie roll with phili
L - King prawn salad with cucumber, celery and mayo
D - 2 Duck Eggs scrambled with 1tsp reduced sugar ketchup and some mushrooms cooked in butter with garlic..... yum!
S - Atkins bar and 1/2 bag Morrisons Pork Crunch

E - not had time as been to theatre with grandparents
W - Will be 4 litres by time I go to bed, 1 can pepsi max and 1 can diet pepsi (0 cals) and 2 Peppermint teas.

Morning all, sunny chilly day in London

B: Flax muffin, peanut butter, black coffee
L: Smoked mackerel, spinach, rocket & cucumber salad with asian dressing
D: Turkey burgers on the bbq with bacon & cheese, grilled courgettes, salad w/caesar dressing

S: sf vanilla pudding
E: powerplates
W: 3 litres water and mint tea, 1 coke zero

Have a good day
x

Morning all, sunny chilly day in Birmingham

B: left over meat balls.
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: Pan fried white fish and steamed green veggies.

morning :)
b- saus and egg muffin and tom k
L - prawn mayo salad
d - prob burgers in oopsie rolls and some greens
s - marmite babybel

B: hard boiled eggs in mayo with mattesons sausage
L: left over cauli topped cottage pie
D: don't know. Not feeling inspired by what's in the freezer.......

B : Boiled eggs and ham
L : cheese salad
D : Antipasto platter with salad

b - bacon & eggs
l - tuna mayo salad
d - smoked mackerel, cauli & broccoli
sn - cheese

Tomorrow one of my oldest friends comes to stay for the weekend, we have not seen each other in years so I think this weekend is going to be a bit hit and miss. I hate it when I can't plan my meals, I've got so used to it now...

Good morning everyone fron sunny Kent- am posting whilst eating a very late brekky.

B - 2 fried eggs on a basic MIM
L - left over meat loaf
D - left over meat loaf ( I made a massive one!) layered with melted cheese and veggies.

S - Not sure I will manage any today tbh.

Hey Jiggly where in kent are you?
Today my menu is...................
B=4 brazil nuts
S=20g pack of porkies.
L=Poss beef cons soup
D=chilli and cauli tots
I know not mush greenage going on but i ate tons yeaterday so haveing a day off. Sorry Jim. Not very happy at mo and need my comfort food.

Back