What are we eating today?

B - 3 scrambed eggs with a slice of corned beef mixed in.

Interesting! I love corned beef but never thought to put it in scrambled eggs! When i first saw i thought you had the corned beef on the side but then i read you mixed it in. Can you give more details?!?!

Jiggly let us all know how it comes out.

I will do, I am going to try and take a picture of my main meal each day and post it up - i lurrve looking at other peeps photos of thier dishes.:)

mmm im going to try the corned beef and scrambled egg too!!!

my meals today are...
B: Mims, toasted, butter and paté
L: Nothing
D: Lamb ribs, 2 sausages and cabbage, may find some bacon to put in there ;)

not so much water but plenty of coffee......*is going to get water now!*

Interesting! I love corned beef but never thought to put it in scrambled eggs! When i first saw i thought you had the corned beef on the side but then i read you mixed it in. Can you give more details?!?!

Hi there, the corned beef in scrambled egg is really scrummy - just cook some scrambled egg, and then crumble a slice of CB in, I add the CB at the end otherwise it goes a bit too warm and greasy for me.
Try it, I bet you will love it!!

B - 3 small Kabanos
S - Tikka Fridge Raiders
L - Salmon fillet, small piece of trout, lettuce, cucumber, celery, 2 cherry tomatoes, grated cheese and mayo
D - Mim with Dairymaid garlic butter and some kabanos

E - Walking about 1hr and Banding 2hrs
W - 4 litres & 2 Diet cokes (went out)

morning :)
B - bacon and egg muffin
L - chicken and crispy bacon with rocket, lambs lettuce, romaine lettuce, cucumber and radishes
D - lamb steak with kale and pak choi
s - babybel x 2

Water water water water and decaf coffee.
Aiming for 4 litres today !

Morning all, bright and sunny in London today.

B: MIM, sf vanilla latte
L: Turkey burger, spinach salad, grilled peppers & courgettes
D: Grilled stuffed portobello mushrooms, steamed psb

S: marmite cheese circle
E: rest day, still resting up from the Moonwalk! :)
W: 3 litres

Have a good day
Steph

Good Morning, It's lovely here and what a nice weekend weatherwise.

B: Egg mayonnaise salad.
L: Not sure, I have to take someone out for lunch, I'm looking at a mixed grill I think.
D: Something with minced lamb.

B: Srambled eggs with ham and mozarellla

L: Tuna in garlic mayo and salad

D: Not christened yet, I'm on 2-10 so it will be something I pick up! :p

I need a drink with a kebab Vicky! Do you think they'll mind me being drunk at work? :8855:

nah ;) and no you are NOT drinking this week. neither am i (until sat!)

One week of induction completed!

One week in a 5 pounds down, yipee!!

B - Slice corned beef, Mochca (1tsp coffee, 1tsp skinny cow hot chocolate, 1 tsp splenda,mix with 1/4 cup hot water, fill with soya milk and microzap for a minute)

L - bacon and egg MIM

D- Decided its too hot for beef cobbler so may be steak and a big green salad.

E - Started today, 20 minutes of walking for one minutes then running for one minute round then local park, the 5 minutes looking over the bridge to the river bank at the beautiful swan nesting.

Attachments

• 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Well done Jiggly!!!! :)

No Vicky, we are NOT drinking this week, that is a promise :D I'd better lose though, don't forget to share that fairy x x x

I had better lose too. Im being very strict this week :D

Are you cutting cheese out hun? And I realise it's a bit late ion the day to be asking this but are we rationed with our cream in a day? :p

Im not cutting cheese out, no.
I think your cream is included in your cheese etc allowance..i think?

E - Started today, 20 minutes of walking for one minutes then running for one minute round then local park, the 5 minutes looking over the bridge to the river bank at the beautiful swan nesting.

Beautiful Jiggly :) Makes me so happy seeing the ducks and swans with their little babies :)

B - pepporami, port scratchings & a small piece of cheese
L - cheese salad
D - not sure, veg soup me thinks.

I'm being strict this week. I HAVE to lose those pounds I put on last week. I have 3 weeks until my hols - do you think I could lose 6lbs if I'm strict? I know i've had quite a bit of cheese today but that's only cos of what I've got at work. xx

Back