What are we eating today?

My little b****rd dogs decided to chew mine and since then ive brought 2 and cant get on with either.

lol. dogs eh! I found it really funny when my lodger left a tenner on the floor and Hannah ate it :D

My mum's dog used to chew up all the post as it came through the door - including cheques, bank statements, birthday cards with cash in... :rolleyes:

There was nothing personal in my purse but it still feels horrible to be robbed. I'm quite amazed it was handed in though, there are still some good people in the world. :)

Morning all, sorry to hear about your purse LM.

I am not as organised as you bunch at knowing what I am having on the day so have decided to post the day before, I can add piccys then too, hope thats OK.

B - slice corned beef, mocha
L - sausage and bacon MIM sandwich
D Cheese omelette with massive green salad
S - Bowl of SF jelly and cream mixed up.

E - 15 mins running and walking.

Swan was off her nest she has 5 eggs!!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 29
Morning all

B: 2 eggs, 1 bacon, field mushroom
L: Salad, smoked salmon
D: Cauliflower crust pizza, salad

S: jerky, cheese, jelly
E: powerplates
W: 2-3 litres

have a good day!

i already have my 1st days meas planned lol

B 2 sausage, 2 boiled eggs

L Tuna steak salad with mayo & little cheese

D Steak with steamed veg (1/2 cup green beans , 1/2 cup broc)

:)

Looking good collo collo :D

anno, cant wait lol, really happ with my loss on LT but wish id just started atkins in 1st place, that said i only had a couple of stone to shift, and ive lost 16lb with LT. :)

How much you got to lose on Atkins hon?

im going to say a stone, that would get me to my ideal weight and my bmi would be around 23ish :)
I have to come off LT so i had enought time to do all 4 stages of atkins properly

I have 1st 4lb to lose to be at my target so same loss again. Hope it doesnt take as many sts too!

B - Mattesons Sausage (This was eaten before I decided to cut down on sodium intake!)
Coffee decaf with cream
L - Roast chicken (with some skin) with lettuce, cucumber, piece of brie with no floury coating and some mayo
S - Atkins Choc decadence bar
D - Not much, but something with mushrooms as I got some cheap from Tescos scrounge bin. Will either be scrambled egg or tuna mayo

W - So far had 3 litres and still drinking
E - Going swimming at 8pm and my aim is to swim a mile as quick as poss - last time was 40mins so aiming to either match or beat that.

Well today is better than yesterday. Im not hungry at all so hoping the fairy is here. B=toasted bacon mim sarnie, L=2sausages and 3 brazil nuts, D=cauil and broccoli cheese, W=4litres, S=0, E=0.

Whats this fairy I see people writing about?

Ssssshhhh. Everyone will want her when they know. She is the magic weight loss fairy that comes to you and sprinkles her magic fairy dust over you to put you into ketosis and make the weight drop off

Ahhhh right getcha *claps hands* I believe in faries!

B = bacon, egg and mushroom
L = salad mayo and half a chicken (omg that sounds so greedy)
T = steak and roasted veg
Treat of jelly and cream

Back