What are we eating today?

B - D - Not much, but something with mushrooms as I got some cheap from Tescos scrounge bin. Will either be scrambled egg or tuna mayo

W - So far had 3 litres and still drinking
E - Going swimming at 8pm and my aim is to swim a mile as quick as poss - last time was 40mins so aiming to either match or beat that.

Well had 3 Egg omlette with mushrooms for dinner in the end.

Swimming was great though didn't quite go to plan. Managed to do about 15mins speed swimming then it was like trying to swim through human soup so had to go with the traffic for other 30mins but feel good afterwards though :)

B: Eggs and ham
L: Tuna with garlic mayo and green salad
D: 2 choc mims and whipped cream on the run!
S: Pork scratchings and choc brownie bar :p

hi all

B: Peanut butter mim
L: Tune m,ayo salad leaves and mayo
D: chicken, cauli, broccoli, asparagus and butter with chilli flakes

water 2 pints, 3 vodka and lemon and lime fixxy, 3 coffees, black

im starting to crave sweet stuff, i dont know if its boredom and i cant be craving that badly otherwise i would have eaten, but i stood in front of the kitchen cupboards today looking at foods i could eat :(

think i need to boost the meat and green veg and stop bloody drinking alcohol!

*is now in a bad mood lol*

Try jelly and cream, that fixed my sweet craving as its like a dessert, or something seasonal - chop some rhubarb and put in oven proof dish, cook on 200c for about 15mins, put a little splenda over the top and have either on its own or with cream its really nice. Last idea is an atkins bar as they're really satisfying I find for choc cravings and the choc orange one is only 1.9g.

Hope you're feeling better soon and don't give in xx

Good morning all,

B: left over beef stew. I must have been mad cooking a stew on the warmest evening of the year. LOL.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today.
D: Pork belly and sauerkraut.

Morning all! Made the cauliflower crust pizza last night and it was gorgeous! I will be doing that again soon.

B: MIM, soya latte, sf egg nog syrup
L: Left over cauli pizza, rocket, roast peppers
D: Tofu stir fry with sprinkle sesame seeds

S: roast chicken slices, protein shake, pecans
E: Run
W: 3-4 litres

Have a good day
x

'Morning everyone. :)

b - 2 bacon & 2 egg
l - chicken mayo salad & applewood cheese stick
d - my fave grilled salmon fillets with broc, cauli & cabbage. Treating myself to white cabbage this week I think it's slightly higher carb than savoy but I prefer it, with loads of black pepper & butter, yum

sn - might get around to finally making some oopsies tonight. I like a cheese & ham oopsie butty with garlic mayo.

On the hunt for some milled flax seed this lunchtime so I can finally try MIMs. My local H&B only has the whole seeds... :(

Morning all! Made the cauliflower crust pizza last night and it was gorgeous! I will be doing that again soon.

B: MIM, soya latte, sf egg nog syrup
L: Left over cauli pizza, rocket, roast peppers
D: Tofu stir fry with sprinkle sesame seeds

S: roast chicken slices, protein shake, pecans
E: Run
W: 3-4 litres

Have a good day
x

Can we have Soya Milk?:)

If you like it Sage, I find it gopping. :(

On the hunt for some milled flax seed this lunchtime so I can finally try MIMs. My local H&B only has the whole seeds... :(

I can't find any either so I just bought some of the seeds and ground them up bit at a time in blender. May get a cheap coffee grinder.

There were a few seeds left that I couldn't grind but my MIMs turn out ok x

On the run today as I've got a meeting up in leeds so:

B - 3 Eggs scrambled with smidge of reduced sugar ketchup and wolfed down
L - Made a Marmite MIM with phili and put in lunch box
D - Prawns, mayo and lots of salad to make up for during day

If you like it Sage, I find it gopping. :(
me too. it is soooo wrong.
Caz and LadyM do you make your own garlic mayo???

B - egg and bacon muffin
L - chicken and bacon salad
D - 4 cheese spinach and steak
S - maybe/ maybe not
lots of water again
E - 1 x 20 min dog walk this morning plus ill prob get out for another 40-45 mins later.

HI All,
Today I am having
BF - Fridge Raiders (1.3c) and a mini baby bel (1c) (was in a rush and had to grab something quick!!)
Lunch- Mixed Leaves (1c), cucumber (1c) FF Mayo (1c) Turkey Ham (3c) Cheesey filler(3c)
Dinner - Steak (0) Spring Greens (3) Goats cheese ((1)
DOes this sound ok? I'm defo going to write a proper shopping list tonight and do a big shop!

sounds good lhs! you have your greens in there!
make sure you get your water!!!

Looks good to me as well.

My menu for today!

B - Atkins Daybreak bar as i was on the run & late for work :(
L - Chicken salad with mayo. Lettuce, Tomato (x 1) , cucumber and chopped onions
D - Will be a grilled pork chop with sainsbury's lemon, chilli & piri piri marinade, with a tomato and mozarella salad with basil, olive oil and black pepper

Does that sound about right?

Forgot to mention i currently have an Atkins Advantage chocolate & orange bar on my desk saying 'eat-me' LOL

I'm already on my 5th large glass of water today too..

Hey :D watch out for the carbs in tomatoes and onions hon especially in induction .

Zoe, which book are you using?

Hi All,

Today I am eating.

B: few spoonfulls of leftover mousakka from last night (really struggle to eat anything in a morning)
L: Fried egg and bacon
D: Roast beef with brocolli cheese
W: 2 litres up to now
E: half an hour of aerobics once my son has gone to bed - if I'm lucky lol:rolleyes:

Back