What are we eating today?

Yes Susie. The problem until now has been making the MiM the right size to go into it! Found a very flimsy and completely non microwave safe container today - we're probably so full of chemicals that we'll glow in the dark now, but it was soooo worth it!

On that note, if anyone ever finds bakeware in sliced bread size, I would appreciate your letting me know. Bit of a holy grail thing going on here!

Ah I may have your holy grail - I bought a set of three square plastic microwave dishes (all different sizes) from a pound shop - and the middle one is perfect Mim sandwich size. I'll look out for them for you.

Wow! Nice work Susie! I've been looking every chance I get for several weeks. Why oh why didn't I think of ebay? Thanks.

Tis a 2 handed job on the lead while he runs and stops suddenlyl lol
Pub done - one handed typing while I drink a big decaff................
mixed grill and a glass of wine for ...............£5.99 wow - gave half chips to missus as her steak pud and crumble simply were not filling enough :D:D:eek:

Yay! Good fun all round!

LOL Bren!

Even drunk I have to make sure I type with correct spelling - may lose words but the rest have to be spelled right (hopefully) lol

Haha Bren, you do make me laugh.

Today started off well
B: Bacon, Eggs Mushrooms
L: Chicken, Avocado, Goats cheese
S: Mim
D: Chips! Why oh why did i eat chips...the worst possible thing...followed by some chocolate. Grr Was so nearly in ketosis too.

Tomorrow is a new day

Go for it tomorrow DM! We all fall off the wagon at times.

Yeah don't worry Dreaming, we all do it every now and again. Back in the saddle, lots of clean and green and water and you'll be right :)

Morning peeps!

B- 2 boiled eggs, coffee
L- chicken tikka and seek kebab with ketchup
S- babybell, coffee
D- dont know yet but somic meaty

Last night i ate SOO much! i had an agg with a sausage chopped in before i went to the cinema.. AT the cinema the hubby and i canned a 200g bag of peanuts!! (!!!) and after the cinema i had half a portion of donner meat!! Been VERY thirsty since!! hmm gotta be good today!

Morning... :)

B: 3 Frankferters heated up and some philli
S: Babybel
L: Chicken salad
D: Roast chicken and something... mushrooms etc... :)

W: Going to drink like a fish today!!! :)
E: None :(
xx

Back