What are we eating today?

Thanks Susie. Weird how my leave seems to coincide with houseboundness though. :)

Hahahahahahaha....

B: 2 babybels + 2 pepperami
L: 2 pieces of quiche, about 10 cocktail sausages, load of cucumber and celery with dip, handful of crisps, couple of sausage rolls, fair amount of cheese, about 15 chocolate rocky road cakes, about 5 angel cakes and a slice of cheesecake
D: No chance
W: Enough
E: Walk around town, walk home

Does that count as a blowout?! Was the office buffet today. Office meal and drinks tomorrow!

It was worth it though. Totally delicious!

I don't seem to want meals anymore, hardly get hungry enough. I tend to just graze throughout the day - small bits of this and that - except for breakfast where i do put out a platefull, but my eyes are bigger than my belly & end up sharing it with kids & dog

Sausage bacon & mushrooms,
boiled eggs,
cheese & cucumber,
pepperami,
Chicken & mayo,
peppers,
Belly pork & spinich
rubarb & cream

OMG! when it's written down it looks a hell of a lot...

Sounds like taking the wagon along a rocky road knocked you off course Micheal! ;)

LOL Michael sounds like a good party! And you didn't stray TOO far :)

Hahaha yeah I'm still well on track! :break_diet: :)

Sounds like taking the wagon along a rocky road knocked you off course Micheal!

Is there a drum roll icon?!!! Ba-da-bum! hahahaha

Evening all! Just starting to snow here, I'm off tomorrow, stopped in Tesco on the way home for supplies, so bring it on! :26:

B - fried egg
L - huge corned beef salad
D - the last of the pie (sniff, sniff) and loads of green veggies with butter
S - pate and MiM later, will prolly have some sort of thornton's bar at some stage too
W - heaps
E - 0
A - almost certainly

Hope you got plenty WW when I'm housebound I just end up eating!! Enjoy the day hope the kiddliewinks get to school ;)

Not a chance they will get to school. I jinxed that by taking a bloody NOTHER day off to do the sodding christmas shopping I DIDN'T get done last week.

Bitter? Moi? ;)

B - boiled eggs and crispy bacon
L - toasted cheese and salami MIM with rocket
D - cheeseburger pie (first time I've tried it and have to say nom nom) cauli mash and greens
S - babybel

Lots of water, 2 coffee with cream and two glasses red wine

Afternoon all! As predicted, school closed and we're snowed in - haven't seen this much snow since I lived in Edinburgh!

B - fried egg (when will it ever end?)
L - prawn mayo and lettuce
D - lovely sirloin steak and veggies - this is what I had ordered at the work night out, so got two steaks on the way home last night when it became evident that I mightn't get to go. Am seriously thinking of wearing my dress too!
W - lots of coffee so far
E - 6 miles on the treadmill (if I write it here then it has to happen)
A - oh yes. Oh yes indeed. :D

Off track again :( being drunk/hangover just ruins it for me. Will consider giving up the booze in January at this rate :( xx

Ah Clarey, you just have to learn the trick of replacing food with alcohol. That's the way to a healthy weight loss that is. :)

Afternoon all! As predicted, school closed and we're snowed in - haven't seen this much snow since I lived in Edinburgh!

B - fried egg (when will it ever end?)
L - prawn mayo and lettuce
D - lovely sirloin steak and veggies - this is what I had ordered at the work night out, so got two steaks on the way home last night when it became evident that I mightn't get to go. Am seriously thinking of wearing my dress too!
W - lots of coffee so far
E - 6 miles on the treadmill (if I write it here then it has to happen)
A - oh yes. Oh yes indeed. :D

Oh bugger I was only joking re snow and school closures .... Enjoy your steak and "light" 6 mile run :)

Steak was fab Lesley - had to share it with my little carnivores like, (I blame the father), but fab nonetheless. Didn't get dressed up in the end - our work night out was completely cancelled due to 9 out of 17 of us not being able to get there. We're doing it January instead, so at least I have that to look forward to! I'll wear that dress yet. :)

Did my run, as I couldn't have faced you all if I hadn't, once it was up on the board an' all. :eek: Brilliant too. Sometimes I think I'm mad running at my age, but there's something about it (even teeny distances) that just makes my day instantly better. :D

One consequence of school closure was that the carol service (which my son has been practicing in the choir for weeks for) didn't happen. He was gutted. :cry: We did do a lot of cool things together today to make up for it though.

Actually, on balance, today has been one of the best days of the year for me - totally laid-back, we knew we couldn't go anywhere, so we just got into a lovely groove early on. Children have chosen to sleep together tonight too, which they love. And they're asleep already. :)

If I was in your shape I'd be wearing the dress everyday! Even to go running .... oh and 6 miles ain't a teeny weeny run.

Such a shame about the carol concert but sounds like you more than made up for it sounds a lovely day and you are obviously a chilled mummy!

Kiddies in bed eh means mummy and daddy can play ;).

Back