D: God knows...and veg
S: Babybels

E: Treadmill >30 mins
W: 2L+

B: protein shake
L: yogurt & berries
D: chicken of some description & steamed veggies
W: hopefully lots

Afternoon all! As predicted, school closed and we're snowed in - haven't seen this much snow since I lived in Edinburgh!

B - fried egg (when will it ever end?)
L - prawn mayo and lettuce
D - lovely sirloin steak and veggies - this is what I had ordered at the work night out, so got two steaks on the way home last night when it became evident that I mightn't get to go. Am seriously thinking of wearing my dress too!
W - lots of coffee so far
E - 6 miles on the treadmill (if I write it here then it has to happen)
A - oh yes. Oh yes indeed. :D

Off track again :( being drunk/hangover just ruins it for me. Will consider giving up the booze in January at this rate :( xx

Ah Clarey, you just have to learn the trick of replacing food with alcohol. That's the way to a healthy weight loss that is. :)

Afternoon all! As predicted, school closed and we're snowed in - haven't seen this much snow since I lived in Edinburgh!

B - fried egg (when will it ever end?)
L - prawn mayo and lettuce
D - lovely sirloin steak and veggies - this is what I had ordered at the work night out, so got two steaks on the way home last night when it became evident that I mightn't get to go. Am seriously thinking of wearing my dress too!
W - lots of coffee so far
E - 6 miles on the treadmill (if I write it here then it has to happen)
A - oh yes. Oh yes indeed. :D

Oh bugger I was only joking re snow and school closures .... Enjoy your steak and "light" 6 mile run :)

Steak was fab Lesley - had to share it with my little carnivores like, (I blame the father), but fab nonetheless. Didn't get dressed up in the end - our work night out was completely cancelled due to 9 out of 17 of us not being able to get there. We're doing it January instead, so at least I have that to look forward to! I'll wear that dress yet. :)

Did my run, as I couldn't have faced you all if I hadn't, once it was up on the board an' all. :eek: Brilliant too. Sometimes I think I'm mad running at my age, but there's something about it (even teeny distances) that just makes my day instantly better. :D

One consequence of school closure was that the carol service (which my son has been practicing in the choir for weeks for) didn't happen. He was gutted. :cry: We did do a lot of cool things together today to make up for it though.

Actually, on balance, today has been one of the best days of the year for me - totally laid-back, we knew we couldn't go anywhere, so we just got into a lovely groove early on. Children have chosen to sleep together tonight too, which they love. And they're asleep already. :)

If I was in your shape I'd be wearing the dress everyday! Even to go running .... oh and 6 miles ain't a teeny weeny run.

Such a shame about the carol concert but sounds like you more than made up for it sounds a lovely day and you are obviously a chilled mummy!

Kiddies in bed eh means mummy and daddy can play ;).

B: protein shake
L: yogurt & berries
D: chicken of some description & steamed veggies
W: hopefully lots

Hi Linzi been meaning to ask what protein shake do you use? Is it low in carbs as I need quick stuff when I get back to work and this would definitely make sure I have something for breakfast! x

If I was in your shape I'd be wearing the dress everyday! Even to go running .... oh and 6 miles ain't a teeny weeny run.

Such a shame about the carol concert but sounds like you more than made up for it sounds a lovely day and you are obviously a chilled mummy!

Kiddies in bed eh means mummy and daddy can play ;).

Ah, a woman after my own heart! Already sorted pet. ;)

We got the PS3 out as soon as they went over.

Why, what were you thinking??? :eek:

Even better, OH has recorded something where Srallen tells us why he fired all the apprentices so far. Off to watch, see you all later! :)

Today I have been mostly eating......
B eggs and bacon
S MIM with cream cheese
L leftover cheeseburger pie with rocket and lettuce
S corned beef slices
D lamb chops cabbage and cauli

W enough
A some
E errrm?

Hi Linzi been meaning to ask what protein shake do you use? Is it low in carbs as I need quick stuff when I get back to work and this would definitely make sure I have something for breakfast! x

From Avidlite low carb shakes

its the
Avidlite Protimeal Pudding/Shake, 450g pot

Had both chocolate & banana & they're lovely, plus you can make them into mousses, puddings & I mix in with yogurt too. xx Don't get the meal replacement ones they're about 12 carbs per pack & rank!

How are they better than bacon and eggs then? :confused:

Office christmas meal yesterday. Not very Atkinsy!

B: 2 slices bacon, a sausage, an egg
S: Piece of leftover cheesecake + bit of raspberry torte
L: Pate, steak (with tomato, cheese), christmas pudding, 2 profiteroles
D/S: 2 frankfurters
A: 2 cocktails, 5 glasses of wine
E: A good dance
W: Not enough!

I bought a glass of coke at the end of the night. Had a sip and put it down! It was soooo sugary that it just tasted horrible. Went back and got a lovely glass of water instead (which was genuinely lovely in comparison - tasted fresh).

I've enjoyed having a bit of a blowout. A bit like a mini treat. I've noticed already though that I'm more hungry - guess my body is craving refined sugars again rather than using fat for energy.

Didn't say they were did I?? :confused:

Just answering a question asked. :cry:

^rising to the defence of linzi^

protein shakes for breakfast are far inferior to bacon and eggs, but sometimes life dictates that one needs to prepare something quick and protein shakes fit the bill!
i have one in the morning before i go to work, no time for making B&E at 06.30, no apetite for it at that time either!
days oiff of course are B&E days.

now, don't make linzi :cry:again! :mad:

rant over, all sweetness and light again :)

oh, aye the eating diary bit...
yesterday...
B sausages and egg (no bacon left)
L cheesy mess (mattesons, tomato and cheese, chopped up and microwaved, served with dollop may, yum!)
D....here goes, paté, steak etc, christmas pud
A 2x G&T, 4x red wine (large) 1x pint guiness,
w some, between drinks
E boogie boogie boogie!

ate some mash, and half a roast tattie,half the garlic bread with the paté, not really enjoyed it, weird! only managed half the pud. amazing how my tastes have changed already. but i'm hungry this morning.....

Back