What are we eating today?

In case anyone is interested, Britain's Fattest Man is on tonight on channel 4 at 9.35. His name is Paul Mason and he's from my hometown of Ipswich. It isn't me...honest.

Haha!

Biggest Loser starts next week on ITV too! I reckon we could take 'em! :D

Hey peeps, been away for a while. Hubby and i had a month long break but are getting back into the swing of it:)

B - bacon, egg and rocket
L - Roast pork with cabbage and brocolli
S - Lamb chops with mushrooms, onion and lardons.

W - 2.5ltr so far

Good luck! ;) Just did another ketostick and spent 5 minutes analysing whether it was negative or traces. I decided on traces! It's been almost 4 days. Must be soon right?!?

PMSL - not just me who has to hold the stick too close for comfort to read it then. :p

And hiya Zim - nice to see you back!

Still running?

I just made the pie. :D Will be going to bed with a huge full belly tonight! :D

What is "the pie" that I've seen a few people comment on please?

Cheeseburger pie - on one of the first pages of the recipes thread up above Katie. Sounds gross but is so not. The pie is my master. ;)

thanks water - will put it on my list to test out. Need lots of ideas as we have A LOT of habits to change!

I must make the pie tomorrow!
B- eggs and mattesons
L- Mim
D- Salmon, roasted courgette, mushroom stuffed with Boursin
S- daybreak bar - well I have been awake since 4am ;)
W- fair amount
A- there may be a cheeky one or two :)

Last edited:
Yep. Had a break for most of December, but rapid weight gain decided me that I needed to get back to it sooner rather than later.

Planning another half-marathon in Spring if my hip allows me - I'm getting a bit old for running I think!

Highland pony- how do you make your chicken soup? I'd love a nice soup to take to work? Is it induction friendly? thanks

Hi Echo , I havent worked out the carbs on my soup so Im no totally sure if its induction friendly.
anyway I saute a leek in oil, add courgette and neep add lots of water , chicken breast and marigold seasoning. simmer, blitz and eat.
I make enough for over 20 portions and freeze.

I sometimes use broccoli and or spinach, cauliflower , just whatever I have.
Its a thin soup but I love it. I will weigh things and work it out next time I make it.

B - bacon and eggs
L - soup
D - mince with shredded sprouts and mushrooms and bacon with a wee bit boursin.
S - I tried belly of pork yum yum.juicy but also crackling too:D
W - yes
E - not really
A - no.

Hi all, my food for today.....

B- sausage and cheese oopsie roll pizzas
S- babybel, scratchings
L-chicken, lettuce, cucumber, mayo
s-babybel, pepperami, scratchings
d- sweet chilli chicken (sauce is high in carbs so only cooked the chicken in it) broccoli
100g salted peanuts
1 pint of water throughout the day (eek) 1 large coffee and one vodka....going to def have more coffee tonight lol

Last edited:
Yep. Had a break for most of December, but rapid weight gain decided me that I needed to get back to it sooner rather than later.

Planning another half-marathon in Spring if my hip allows me - I'm getting a bit old for running I think!

Amen to (all) that! :D

Evening peeps, back on it tomorrow, going to try and follow induction to the letter, catch up with you all in the morning x

In case anyone is interested, Britain's Fattest Man is on tonight on channel 4 at 9.35. His name is Paul Mason and he's from my hometown of Ipswich. It isn't me...honest.

Yes, I'm a bit of a saddo and I love programmes like this! My family can't understand why i find them so fascinating. Also, Biggest Loser USA started on Livingit yesterday which I've recorded for the weekend!

Morning all,

B: 2 x fried eggs and bacon.
L: Something legal from the Carby Cafe.
D: Pork Loin Steak and steamed spinach and pak choi

Back