What are we eating today?

Yep. Had a break for most of December, but rapid weight gain decided me that I needed to get back to it sooner rather than later.

Planning another half-marathon in Spring if my hip allows me - I'm getting a bit old for running I think!

Amen to (all) that! :D

Evening peeps, back on it tomorrow, going to try and follow induction to the letter, catch up with you all in the morning x

In case anyone is interested, Britain's Fattest Man is on tonight on channel 4 at 9.35. His name is Paul Mason and he's from my hometown of Ipswich. It isn't me...honest.

Yes, I'm a bit of a saddo and I love programmes like this! My family can't understand why i find them so fascinating. Also, Biggest Loser USA started on Livingit yesterday which I've recorded for the weekend!

Morning all,

B: 2 x fried eggs and bacon.
L: Something legal from the Carby Cafe.
D: Pork Loin Steak and steamed spinach and pak choi

J2BLUE- I'm sure someone will correctly me if i'm wrong but because of the amount of water you drink the ketones become more diluted and therefore they don't always show up on the stick. This doesn't mean that you aren't in ketosis.

Breakfast- 2 egg omelette with cheese
Lunch- liver! salad
Dinner - roast chicken
Water - lots hopefully
Exercise- none today

B - bacon mush and egg muffin
L - pork and rocket salad and mayo
D - burgers with chilli and cheese and greenies
s - hope not
ex - supermarket sweep
w - yes going for 4 litres if not more plus black coffees
a - well ... yep date night

B -two boiled eggs
S-coffee with cream
L-smoked salmon with lettuce ,Boiled egg ,cream cheese and red onion
S- handful of peanuts
D- 2 small fillet steaks with asparagus , mushrooms and shallots with cream fraiche to make a sauce .

B & L: (went to see GP, then Lidl and then Tesco) chicken tikka, salad and mayo
D: pork steaks marinaded with camenbert melted on top and salad
S: cooked meats etc from fridge.
W: lots
A: probably, in-laws coming today and FIL drinks the same tipple as me and we normally put a fair bit away!

Thurs 6/1 - Maint eventually (3.3lbs of the Xmas blubber gone)
B - usual flaxmeal porridge
S - half of my tuna mayo with cucumber
L - 3 egg omelette with mattesons, cheese and rest of my cauli mash from last night (do you think a full cauli spread over 2 days is too much?)
D - chicken curry

E - shopping after work and hopefully a walk with dogbert - walk shortened due to blizzard!!!!
W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
A - nope

Last edited:
B: protein powder & yogurt
L: hungarian goulash soup
D: crabbies ham, egg, leeks & cabbage
S: atkins bar
W: 1 litre down I WILL do another today
A: yep its date night!

Hi Linzi,

what yoghurt do you eat? Is is suitable for induction?
Bored of eggs!!!!

Thanks

B/L cheesy mess (bits of left overs and cheese pinged, yum)
D chicken curry (bad choice today as it happens, but if i don't use the rest of it today it will walk out on its own)
A on the case as we speak
E hot tub session, scouring the fields for my missing hens
W erm, soz. kinda forgot.

B - bacon and eggs
L - soup
D - prawns, salmon and salad
S - olives

W - lots
E - not much
A - still being good

B: 2 babybels, 2 pepperami! (Yeah, I know...)
L: Chicken Tikka salad box from the canteen
D: Pepperami, packet of pork scratchings + 2 glasses of dry white wine. Didn't want to drink but friend was feeling a bit blue so went for a drink after work.
S: A couple of chocs...still haven't quite rid myself of christmas choc addiction.
W: Plenty
A: 2 glasses dry white
E: Walk to work, round town, walk back

Nothing to see here...move along move along...

It's surprisingly hard to re-adapt to low carb lifestyle. I'm sure it'll be easier in a couple of days..

b- cheese on toast (oopsie)
s- 2 babybels, small pepperami, small scratchings
l - mess! WAS tune salad but by the time i got round to eating it (packed lunch) it was a soppy tune filled mess BLEURGH!
STARVING TILL I GOT HOME!
5 chipoltas (3.5 carbs) cabbage and bacon, 2-3 vodkas, 2 liters water, 2 large coffees...

start again tomorrow and will seperate the tune from the salad leaves next time! grrrr

Back