What are we eating today?

Michael - what about trying Atkins chocolate as a more induction-friendly option? I promise I'm not on commission - but they have saved me a few times from going mad, and the Endulge milk crisp one is 1.8 carbs per bar.

Just a thought :)

i must admit, chocolate is my one thing that i've not been completely able to let go of.
but i like dark anyway, and have been having 90% stuff, just a little at a time, not every day i must add, and so far so good.

i had some milk choccies at work, and they where soooo sweet, only had 2, now that's unusual for me!

B: yogurt & protein powder
L: MiM toasted with goats cheese
D: chicken curry, cauli rice
S: atkins bar
W: lots... litre down already
A: nope
E: sorting toys in the playroom!!

Morning all

B: Fried pork steaks, eggs and scallions.
L: Something legal from the Carby Cafe.
D: Well it's Friday. :D

B: sausages and eggs
L: tuna salad
D: something with minced beef and green vegetables.
S: anything legal from the fridge.
W: lots as usual
A: definitely, off to a party tonight!

B-cheese in toast again (oopsie bread)
S- 2 babbles. Pepperami scratchings
L-grilled chicken lettuce cucumber Mayo
Intend in loads if water 1.5pints so far
Dinner (if I get to the shop) chicken and spinach curry with yoghurt and cauli rice

X

B: Atkins shake
L: Atkins shake, supplements, 3x chedder babybels
D: Chicken and bacon black pepper mayonnaise pitta (they finally arrived!)
S: Cheese

W: 2L+
E: No

Friday is weigh in day for me, I gained one pound from my Christmas eve weigh in which was very pleasing as I did quite a bit of damage over Christmas!

I'm also back in ketosis, although a lighter shade on the damn sticks (I know it doesn't really matter lol).

Afternoon all
Fri 7/1 - Maint (eventually lol)
B - usual flaxmeal porridge with cream
S - rest of yesterdays tuna mayo with some romaine lettuce
L - omelette with mattesons and cheese
S - some roast beef wrapped in romaine leaves with slices of cucumber and a bit of red pepper in the middle
D - fish and broccoli with 4 chips
S - 2 biscuits with stilton and 4 grapes

W - aiming for my usual 4 but a bit behind at the mo, will catch up- just about there now
E - not sure - snowing here all morning and sticking! dog walk will depend on state of pavements when I get home- errrrr not!
A - I know it is Friday but not wanting to hamper getting rid iykwim but will probably give in later lol - later my arse..........virtually on walking through the door lol

Last edited:
B: Atkins shake
L: Atkins shake, supplements, 3x chedder babybels
D: Chicken and bacon black pepper mayonnaise pitta (they finally arrived!)
S: Cheese

W: 2L+
E: No

James, where's your greens? 3 mugs a day on Atkins mate.

Michael - what about trying Atkins chocolate as a more induction-friendly option? I promise I'm not on commission - but they have saved me a few times from going mad, and the Endulge milk crisp one is 1.8 carbs per bar.

Just a thought :)

I did have a look around the shops for Atkins stuff when I started, but couldn't really see much - aside from the 'shakes. Can't be hassled ordering over the net as I live alone so getting stuff delivered is a bit awkward.

Ah it's only a couple of chocolate here and there, I think I'll be fine. If I was nailing pasta and rice every day then I would be worried!

i must admit, chocolate is my one thing that i've not been completely able to let go of.
but i like dark anyway, and have been having 90% stuff, just a little at a time, not every day i must add, and so far so good.

i had some milk choccies at work, and they where soooo sweet, only had 2, now that's unusual for me!

Yeah me too. I stick mostly to the dark stuff with a couple of milk chocs thrown in here and there. I've been having the 85% green and blacks choc - only 15g carbs per 100g choc which I think is OK - a bar would normally last me several days. Early day starting again but when I was in full swing last year I didn't think choc hurt my progress too much.

I admire all you who can resist chocs tho! :D

The chocolate is the worst bit for me (I did have a square today)

B - bacon and egg
L - soup
S - mmmmmatessons yummm
D - chicken and cauli mash

W - yes
E - no
A - still resisting

Back in ketosis today:)

B - bacon and tomatoes
L - goulash and vegies
D - KEBAB!! after a few whiskeys! (following in Jim foot steps)!

S - none
W - 3ltrs
E - none

Michael, PMSl - have just spotted I'm advising someone with a BMI of 22 how to stick to his diet!!! :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - the pie and a sausage
D - lamb steak, celeriac chips (so lovely I can't believe I've never made them before!)
S - MiM and hazelnut butter later, chilli cheddar from M&S - ate loads thinking it was the same as mexicana, but it's much more carby - watch out - there's sugar in it!
W - loads
E - 0
A - the plan was none, but I didn't think I would get back to my posted weight so quickly - will report back later ;)

Michael, PMSl - have just spotted I'm advising someone with a BMI of 22 how to stick to his diet!!! :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - the pie and a sausage
D - lamb steak, celeriac chips (so lovely I can't believe I've never made them before!)
S - MiM and hazelnut butter later, chilli cheddar from M&S - ate loads thinking it was the same as mexicana, but it's much more carby - watch out - there's sugar in it!
W - loads
E - 0
A - the plan was none, but I didn't think I would get back to my posted weight so quickly - will report back later ;)

LOL Waterworks well you never claimed to be modest :p

Well lookee here - it's Flutter! :D

How's things lovey? Are you off for the weekend?

Oh couldn't resist WW!
Was perusing menus which highlighted that smarties are definitely NOT part of the Atkins plan :eek:
Doing grand if only I could get my head out of my a**e and get on with things!
Sounds like you're doing great pet - well done!!!

Back