What are we eating today?

Thanks L - you will be too, very soon. :)

B: Avocado
11s: Cheese
L: Salad leaves, chicken leg and skin, mayo, SF Jelly and Cream
D: Cauliflower cheese (omg!!!)
S: SF Jelly and cream

A: 0
W: not enough as got bad headache
E: 2 hours walking

Michael, PMSl - have just spotted I'm advising someone with a BMI of 22 how to stick to his diet!!! :eek:

B - two fried eggs
L - the pie and a sausage
D - lamb steak, celeriac chips (so lovely I can't believe I've never made them before!)
S - MiM and hazelnut butter later, chilli cheddar from M&S - ate loads thinking it was the same as mexicana, but it's much more carby - watch out - there's sugar in it!
W - loads
E - 0
A - the plan was none, but I didn't think I would get back to my posted weight so quickly - will report back later ;)

Haha no need to PYSL! :D

All advice appreciated - I guess it's what makes this board tick! And besides you're more of a pro than I am - you've lost almost double what I have and BMI Shmeee MI... I still have some body fat off my top half to get rid of, dammit!

B - duck egg and smoked salmon (how posh am I??)
L - chicken and salad
D - minced beef and turnips ( less posh )
S - cheese brazil nuts pork scratchings!!!

I had fish for dinner tonight and I find it never ever fills me, ended up snacking on a couple of naughty biscuits with cheese on cos I felt deprived! It is supposed to be good for you and all that but I always find it a let down, and it was a large piece too. dammit.

I agree, I never find fish that filling either. Perhaps the only time I did (when it wasn't fish and chips) was when I had sea bass. I think because it tasted a bit meatier than 'yer bog standard cod/haddock' it tricked me into thinking it was more filling than perhaps it was.

I know what you mean although this was basa fillet and it is quite meaty itself........ah well - big roast pork joint tomorrow - and black farmer sossies for brekkie :D

Love a bit of psychology on a Friday night. ;)

Little update here - I have successfully resisted the call of the wine tonight, but am going to allow myself some tomorrow. I'm at posted weight, just a lot sooner than I expected, so it's just being silly to keep to the original plan. Or something. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh Bren I got those last night - half price in Tesco - how did you do them?

Oh Bren I got those last night - half price in Tesco - how did you do them?

I just grill them and have them with savoy or similar :) frying does not seem to do it for them (in my humble opinion) as I like to be sure mine are well cooked

Half price eh? might have to stock up :D

B: Sausage, bacon, fried egg
S: Peperami
L: Chicken tikka salad box
S: Peperami + a...chocolate
D: Bowl of Sri Lankan chicken soup + packet of pork scratchings
W: Plenty
A: Some...dry sherry
E: Walk to work, walk home

B: protein shake
L: chicken & veg soup
D: left over curry
S: plan not too
W: litre down already but that comes of being awake since 0400
A: plan not too

B: sausages and eggs
L: salad with something..............
D: steak & chicken with more salad!
W: as much as possible today
A: very probably, FIL still here!

B: Atkins shake, supplements
L: Pitta pizza (low carb pitta, 25g sainsburys pizza sauce, chedder - 6g carbs), 2 slices roast beef
D: Garlic and herb chicken breasts, baby corn (2.7g carbs per 100g!)

S: Cheese
W: 2L+
E: 30 mins treadmill

Morning all. Busy day here so have actually planned what I'll be eating for a change.

B - two fried eggs
L - roast chicken, green veg with cheese sauce
D - the end of the pie (sniff!) and celeriac chips (drool)
S - sliced meats, cheese, MiM
W - buckets
E - 0 - running tomorrow as leg settling nicely
A - to be decided..dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuh!

Morning

B - bacon and eggs
L - left over chilli mince and lettuce - will have with a little bit of cheese and pretend it's a taco :)
D - Mattesons and salad
W - 2 litres
E - yes, going for a walk
A - G&T later maybe

Morning all,

Woke up this morning, was hungry but the thought of anything just made me want to be sick. Forced some eggs down me though even though every mouthful made me want to hurl!

B- egg omelette
L- probably chicken salad
D- the same!

Off to the cinema tonight and it'll be weird not getting a either a jumbo bag of sweet popcorn or some ice cream. I'll need to remember my cheese sticks! :)

Back