What are we eating today?

Double cream Jim

Last edited:
Sprouts - yuk. A sprout has never crossed the threshold of my house!
B:protein shake
L: soup and a pepperoni
D: Mushrooms with grilled cheese and leftover pork belly
S: sugar free jelly and cream
W: 2 litres
A:none but very tempted!
E: 45 minute spin class

Clare x

where are your greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, hope you're doing well, busy day so just posting here and running I'm afraid! :)

B - toasted 1/2 MiM and fried egg
L - huge chicken caesar salad
D - two sausages, green veg
S - 10 brazils, another half a MiM, s/f jelly with double cream - thinking of adding MiM and a few berries to my next jelly to see if I can make a trifle - think it would work? Love trifle. :D
W - buckets
E - 4m with club tonight
A - 0

No brekkie
Snacks,babybels,pepperami,scratchings
Chilli chicken salad,Mayo
Tikka chicken and cauli rice
6 carbs of mini size chocolate buttons out of the Christmas selection boxes...it could have been a lot worse lol

1 litre of water and loads of coffee,3 vodkas and a redbull

How
Much water should I be drinking? I forgot?

I got up to 4 litres today, which is what Bren normally has - and Vicky glugs 4-6 litres! Don't know how she does it myself :)

The truth is, the more I can get down, the better my body likes me - despite many, many, many loo visits, more than 2 litres helps my digestion and staying in ketosis :)

Cor I'm struggling with 1 litre!!!!!

I'm upping my game as tomorrow!!!!

Not really, he is quite good that way and I don't like telling fibs about my big baby xxxxxxxxxxx but when he does - OMG!!!!

B: Some cheese and a couple of pepperami
L: Salad box and some mushroom soup (soup from canteen, probably not the best for carbs..)
S: Dark choc biscuit
D: Some cheese again
W: Lots
A: None
E: Walk to work, walk home

Morning!

B: left over pork chops with fried eggs and scallions.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today, something legal somewhere.
D: Lamb curry with caulirice and roasted courgettes

B: Atkins shake, supplements
L: Atkins shake, 3 babybel chedders
D: Garlic and herb chicken breasts, veg (didn't have it last night in the end)
S: Cheese or flaked roasted almonds

E: 3 mile walk
W: 2L+

Good day yesterday. Got told work want to extend my temp contract and apparently I still have a days holiday left! :)

Also tried my suit jacket on yesterday. When I last tried it on the sides were about 6 inches away! I put it on expecting something similar and it did up! I then tried on half of my wardrobe (the dark side, where I have about 20 t shirts still with their labels on that never fit) and everything either fit or nearly fit!. I have a Burtons XL shirt with the label on which was the tightest thing and looked a couple of stone away. That shirt has been mocking me for years and I will soon be wearing it!

Also tried my suit jacket on yesterday. When I last tried it on the sides were about 6 inches away! I put it on expecting something similar and it did up! I then tried on half of my wardrobe (the dark side, where I have about 20 t shirts still with their labels on that never fit) and everything either fit or nearly fit!. I have a Burtons XL shirt with the label on which was the tightest thing and looked a couple of stone away. That shirt has been mocking me for years and I will soon be wearing it!

Well done you!

I had a similar experiance last night...tried on a long leather jacket I wore when I was 14...it fastened!!

Nearly 13 years and multiple dress sizes later!

Well done you!

I had a similar experiance last night...tried on a long leather jacket I wore when I was 14...it fastened!!

Nearly 13 years and multiple dress sizes later!

I used to love the clothes trying on thing as well, it was so uplifting. :) good for you guys.

Back