What are we eating today?

James, where do you get your low carb pittas from? A shop, or online?

Sound DELICIOUS.

I bought some dry sherry to drink last week. Fewer carbs and higher alcohol content than wine but not quite as nasty as spirits. Acquired taste, not bad tho.

I'd sell my mother for a bottle of port. I really really miss port with cheese. :sigh: What's the carb count in sherry then M?

The pittas James gets from Avidlite I think he said the brand was Josephs. Only know cos I wasn't here for a couple of days and have just read back through about 4 pages of this thread.

Vicky - can you cut and paste your menus here again please? You have some nice ideas and sometimes I get stuck for what to eat!

B - fried egg on half a MiM toast
L - huge chicken caesar salad
D - steak and cheese - did veg but no room!
S - 6 brazils, 2 diabetic wafer biscuits (so not worth 2.6 carbs), mexicana cheese, another half a MiM later
W - loads
E - 0
A - nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno I think although day off tomorrow - will decide finally when OH gets home, but thinking no because it's WI tomorrow and I don't want to balls it up. :rolleyes:

Vicky - can you cut and paste your menus here again please? You have some nice ideas and sometimes I get stuck for what to eat!
yes i do that with yours too :)
im drinking because its weigh in day tomorrow (and its solicitors)
Menu boring today
atkins shake
corned beef and smoked ham salad
chilli burger asparagus and cheese

Thanks lovey! :)

ETA - enjoy your wine, sounds like you need it. Hope things are straightforward for you tomorrow x

B: protein shake
L: egg Mayo and green salad
D: chicken Caesar salad
S: MIM and Atkins bar
A: none, planning on a glass tomorrow night
W: loads
E: 30 minute run at gym

Clare

Morning

B Brens fax porridge with dash of cream, yummy!:)
L Tuna salad
T Chicken breast with salad
W loads

Had a sp this morning and iv put on 5lb! :( Im thinking it might be the vinagrette im having on salads so back to mayo.

B - atkins daybreak cranberry and almond bar (yum)
L - smoked ham and corned beef, rocket and mustard mayo
D - lamb steak with goats cheese and celeriac chips
s - parmesan and turnip crisps is required
ex - cleaning and stressing
w - yes and black coffees

B: yogurt & protein powder
L: chicken salad
D: toulouse sausage & vegetable soup
W: 3 litres

ooh Linz where do you get your toulouse from? Ive heard its lovely. or is it in the soup LOL
no alochol?

Afternoon All
Fri 14/1 - Maint
B - usual flaxmeal porridge with cream
S - tuna mayo and cucumber
L - celery soup and a bit of sossy and bacon from last night
D - dunno

W - trying to get my usual in but early finish at 3 today so might be a bit down
E - really bad TOTM pains so probably just a short walk
A - want to be fresh for the wedding tomorrow so if I do it will only be a small one, have to be up and out quite early really.

Oh bugs bren :( hope your pains go for tomorrow x

Back