What are we eating today?

B - Bacon and egg
L - Atkins bar
D - Chilli minced beef (nearly caved and had garlic bread!!!!!!)
A - 1 glass red
E - half mile walk

A few hours on, and got one hell of a headache and never suffer, is that wine whilst low carbing? If so im off it from now! :(

Sat
B bacon eggs mushrooms
L Atkins bar
D ribs broccoli
S chicken, coffee w/ cream, cheese
W nOt enough
E bit of a walk with the shopping
A no

Today
B cheese omelette, mushrooms
L lamb broccoli
D rest of lamb and broccoli
S don't know
E doubtful
A no

morning Jaq - ribs - how did you cook them? thanks :D

Bad day yesterday, kinda:

B: 3 slices bacon, 2 fried eggs +TK
L: 3 pints of Fosters
D: Quak's flax seed porridge
S: Peperami, some cheese, bit of pate, Sula sweet
W: Lots
A: See L
E: Not really

Because I had 3 pints yesterday (60g carbs-ish?) I was mega-determined to have as few additional carbs as possible which meant sacrificing veg!

Hopefully haven't done too much damage. I can see why Ol' Doc Atkins said to avoid drink. It plays absolute havoc with my blood sugar - I need a lot of willpower not to hit the sweet stuff after drinks.

B/l
Sausage and scrambled egg with cheese
Dinner, roast chicken drumsticks with cauli cheese o think

1 pint of water so far
Will drink another pint now and then ita onto the wine!!!

May have a mim if I'm wanting something sweet later aa the other option is double chocolate muffins my littlun has made today!! Eek

B Atkins bar, mattesons and lettuce
L chicken leg, 3 prawns, slice of gammon, tiny bit of tiramisu ( no birthday cake!)
D roast pork broc cauli cabbage roast celeriac
S none
W 2l
A uhm a little :D

Evening all, have had a great weekend, despite my son being unwell. Hope you all did too.

James thanks for the info - I need to order those choc bars. ;)

B - two fried eggs and four rashers streaky bacon
L - fried sea bass (half price in M&S atm, just salt and black pepper and it was gorge)
D - huge heap of green veg far exceeding my carb allowance for the day, with melted cheese over it, a little chicken breast
S - three Sula chocolate caramels (already have the rumblings...) MiM later, prolly an Atkins bar
W - loads
E - 8.2m run
A - 0 - work night

Ah well
B - flax porridge and cream
L - couple of slices of pork pie I bought yesterday, managed to give more of the crust to the dog than I did yesterday - good news
D - bad news - came home after seeing my Dad and opened a bottle of wine, drank most of it within the hour and then the missus bought kfc boneless.....................ate it and chips and coleslaw - so feckin weak willed sometimes, wine does it every bloody time.

A - yes dammit
W - practically zero, fair bit of black coffee though
E - small walk with dogbert after kfc (guilty concience)

We are all here to help each other, never known anywhere else like it, it fair brings tears to my eyes sometimes. Must bring tissues to Brum - and waterproof mascara - along with wine, voddy and cheese lol

Bren you are so NOT weak-willed! You've just got through a week on shakes which most of us wouldn't get through a day on - give yourself a break hun! Also, I'm thinking the ability to neck a bottle of wine on an hour will come in REALLY handy in Birmingham in a few weeks time. ;) Chalk tonight up to experience and start afresh tomorrow petal. x

How is your dad?

He seems quite well really, doc at hospital does not want to see him till June so that seems quite positive to me. He has hibernated a bit, in nearly 49 years I have never seen him with a beard - and a snow white one at that! He has hospital and doc appointments the next 3 days so is going to be busy and out and about which is a good thing. We had a good couple of hours chewing over old times, just the two of us, which was nice. He did complain when he hugged me that there is nothing left but he is about a stone less than me so I complained back lol

Aw. x

Back