What are we eating today?

Smirnoff ice is full of sugar so it's a total no-no no matter what stage of the diet you're on. But I think people drink vodka, gin and dry white wine after induction with a zero carb type mixer.

I know it's not allowed Lisa, but I drank dry red wine most Fridays on induction. Now if I had stalled and stuff I might have had to rethink that.

LOL

You'll find you are a very cheap drunk on Induction, believe me Minx. I weighed over 25 stone and 3 glasses of red wine did me in. LOL.

All this talk of drink is tempting me to have one.
Anyone got any ideas on what to eat at lunch times for me who cant access proper food due to being stuck inside the NEC for 3 days.It was subway rolls everyday last year.
Does anyone know if they do salad boxes?

Jim you would of been a cheap date ;)

Dinner i had- pork chop (again) Mushrooms fried in garlic butter, and cauliflower mashed up with a bit of garlic butter... anyone wanna kiss :p

while i was making dinner because i was hungry i ate some of my bacon joint

I know i need more greens but couldnt get to a decent shop so all i could get was cauliflower

and for later im going to have jelly and cream..
seriously can i loose weight eating like this?! its great!!!

Subway do salads, yes. They're not the best as the meat is so processed - I looked up options when I thought I might get one and I THINK the chicken and bacon salad with ranch sauce is the best one, just ask for mostly green veggies rather than tomatoes and sweetcorn. (Sob, I LOVE SWEETCORN).

You could also take a bag of mini cheeses, or some pork scratchings, or stop by an M+S the first evening and get some meat or prawns to take in?

this is the best lil minx isnt it. your cauli mash sounds lush :)

it was really good.. i just crushed it up a bit with a fork..

seriously the best diet ever no counting points and fiddling with a stupid wheel..

Carlsberg dont do diets..but if they did

Carlsberg dont do diets..but if they did

Love it, well said :)

I was sooo organised today -

B - Debbie and Andrew sausages and herb and chilli omelette (yes Jimbo I am getting right handy with the chilli flakes :))
L - meatloaf and salad
D - pork belly strips with cauli mash if I can be bothered
W - 2 litres
E - about a mile walk
A - yes, 2 glasses of wine (maybe 3)

Now I want wine. ;)

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken, lettuce, mayo, then a tin of sardines
D - M&S quarter pounder (0.9c) green veggies, lump of cheese while it was cooking
S - everything but the kitchen sink - toffees (8 I think), atkins bar, brazils, thorntons bar - blaming hormones but I'm just weak!
W - loads
E - 0
A - 0 until I read on here, prolly still 0 ;)

Morning all.
Well tucking into my breakfast of 2 fried eggs 4 skinny rashers of streaky bacon and 2 mini hotdogs , yip quite a combo but its nice.
L usual chicken thighs if I have time.
D Pork chops with veggies
S jelly and cream and maybe a mim and pate before bed.
W 2ltrs+
E nah
A Nope
Daughters 16th birthday today so there will be cake loose aboot this hoose tonight.AAHH!!!
Im not bothered. NOT!!

Good Morning

B: Porridge and blackberries.
L: The Carby Cafe somewhere.
D. It's Friday :)

Afternoon all
B - usual flaxmeal porridge and cream
S - tikka fridge raiders (1.3g carbs per pack)
L - tuna, egg and romaine lettuce with cardini caeser dressing - yummy indeed
S - 2 of my sorta biscuits - 1 mini cathedral cheddar
D - cauli mash with corned beef and mozarella spinkled over - hugely yummy and comfort food :D

W - leaving early but still trying to keep my water up to 4 litres plus coffees
E - yes - half an hour on my vibro plate for a change
A - nope - not even if we go out - drank black coffee and water at a beer festival lol

Last edited:
B - Bacon, eggs, Mattesons
L - Gammon, cabbage, Boursin
D - Tandoori mixed grill with salad and maybe sag paneer
S -Atkins choc bar
W - 2.5l so far
A - bottle of red with my curry :) Will try to say no to the free Tia Maria but I wouldn't want to offend
E - walk to and from the curry house ;)

b & l kinda Brunch- 3 rashers bacon and 2 scrambled eggs made with a little cream
D- undecided, maybe pork and cauliflower AGAIN
s- im unsure what snacks i can have on induction any ideas?
w- 1.5l so far
e- a very quick 10 min walk its blowing a gale!
a- nope not since new years day

hi all

well having got all my social engagements out of the way i will be starting induction tomorrow :eek:

My plan for tomorrow is:

B: scrambled eggs with spinach and mushroom
L: salad of shredded beef, grated cheddar, spring onions, sour cream, half avocado
D:Steak, salad and green veggies

does that sound within the rules to everyone?

i dont usually get a sweet tooth but just in case - what kind of jelly is it thats allowed?

Hello everyone.

I've been very lazy today food wise as have been reorganising the entire house! (must be the Atkins energy!)
B-Atkins bar
L- Atkins bar, baby bel, celery!
D- planning on doing lamb steaks in a mint glaze ( 3.2g carbs per pack of 2 apparently) with some cauli mash, courgette and brocolli (and nice roasties crisped in goose fat for him) . Pudding of sf jelly with vanilla ice cream (Atkins shake whipped up and frozen lol)
S-none
W-not enough yet.. Will be 4 litres by bed time
E- housework housework housework!

James, well done on a huge loss this week - you really deserved it by keeping the faith mate. :)

Michael, thanks for the info on polyols and GI - have repped you honey.

B - two fried eggs
L - s/f jelly and cream, thorntons bar
D - fillet steak (drool) and salad
S - 2 caramels, corned beef, mim and pate later
W - buckets
E - 6m on treadmill (too blowy to run outside)
A - several vodka and diet tonics - it was time :D

Back