What are we eating today?

Morning all

Well only day 2 for me so still learning
but here is my plan

B eggs/cheese/little bit of spring onion/rocket maybe mayo - some kind of scramble
L chicken/cabbage/spinach
D cold meats/salad leaves/oil dressing
S babybel/hard boiled egg
E walking
W as much as poss - will try to beat my 2 liters yesterday

lol Michael, where would we be without cheese?

B: Cheesestrings
L: Bacon and eggs
D: Pitta pizza and garlic butter fried mushrooms

S: Cheese
W: 500ml + tea + Pepsi Max (as it's the weekend)
E: Gary Taubes said I don't have to!

I would totally fail the low carb lifestyle without cheese!

b/l/s - sausages ! (not the dogs) and eggs
D - lamb shank in mint gravy, yorkshire pudding(ssshhh) cauli mash and spinach
ex - erm no
w - omg yes
a - omg nooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL sounds like we've all had a boozy weekend, I'm suffering myself this morning! :)

B/L - omelette with herbs and lardons
D - lamb steaks and lettuce
W - 3 litres :)
E - vacuuming
A - no siree!

I haven't been ming monged on any alcohol at all this weekend - and it hasn't helped so far!

B - usual flax porridge and cream
L - slice of beef, pork, turkey and gammon with lots of cabbage and some cauli cheese, a tiny bit of gravy and a tiny bit of stuffing - pub carvery (brought yorkie pud and some of the crackling home for the dog) the missus finished hers off with spotted dick and custard!!!!
D - a slice of the gammon I cooked on friday evening, the last 2 of my cheesy biscuit things with philly, a slice of corned beef and a mini cathedral city

W - 2 or 3 litres and coffees
E - nope (having a cold probably not a good idea)
A - nope

Last edited:
Yesterday-
B- Atkins bar
L- celery , cheese , ham and hard boiled egg.
D- the biggest nandos ever (chicken, halloumi,salad and portobella mushrooms.
S- none
A- none
E- none

Today

B- Atkins bar. Coffee and cream
L- I survived pizza hut!!!! Had garlic mushrooms as starter. And a salad plate for main. Wasn't too bad watching them stuff their faces actually, it was when my niece had the ice cream factory that I had to order a coffee to take my mind off sweeties! Lol!
D- prob just pick at ham and cheeses
S- none
A- none
E- walk along the seafront.

B - two fried eggs, two streaky bacon
L - one slice of leerdammer (too busy shopping)
D - three drumsticks, loads of green veg with cream and pepper sauce
S - Mim and goats cheese and pate shortly. ETA - four caramels and a thornton's fudge bar at the last minute - aaaaaaaaargh!
W - not enough - have to work on this
E - 6 mile run - pretty fast too :)
A - 0 - never do on a work night

Last edited:
Good morning all

I'm working from home today, so I'm not sure yet
B: Fried pork joint chopped up with scallions and some cream.

morning Jim - how come you wokring from home?

Hiya,
Tonight I was thinking of having cauli & broccoli cheese with either a ham joint or some salmon, and i will heat left overs back up on my night shift :) Only thing is, im used to making cheese sauce with flour/butter/milk. Am i able to make it with just cream? Anyone got any recipes they can share? I dont have any "special" kinds of flours yet as im only in the first week?

We are having a new bed delivered some time today Vicky. I'm using a net book at the moment and I'm finding it hard work, it's so tiny!

ah lol - i have one of those its impossible!

absolutely useless Vicky

LOL. dont work give you a laptop to work from?

i love my wee netbook Handy for college.
well today im having
b- 3 egg omelette- 3 eggs because i broke a load of them still have two broke in the fridge thats the 2nd in a few days iv dropped the eggs, had it with cheese, mushrooms and bacon
l- if im hungry garlic prawns and salad
d- chicken, cauli mash and spinach

speaking of spinach i had it last night for the first time i put loads in the pot and then i ended up with hardly any! it all wilts away down..

Oh yes, I was just to lazy to disconnect my laptop at work from the keyboard and monitor and stuff. The netbook was just sitting on my desk so I picked it up andbought it home on Friday. :(

Morning all... Bk on the wagon today....
Water,water,water today!!!

Babybels, scratchings

Chicken and coleslaw for lunch
Steak and broccoli for dinner

I've bought some pork belly for tomorrow. Delia and te sainsburys advert has inspired me so I've bought some Chinese 5 spice and will roast it and have that with greens and soy sauce.... I really could eat it now!!! Mmm lol

Back