What are we eating today?

if you make your own with red and white cabbage - skip the carrots and onion though. could use spring onions?

p.s. your goal date is the same as mine :)

p.s. your goal date is the same as mine :)

crufts? everyone's like why you wanna loose weight for crufts its the dogs they are looking at lol..
but its the one time of the year everyone is together and you wanna look your best dont you

i may just make my own thanks vicky x

Morning ( almost afternoon) All

B: 2 hard boiled eggs
L: Cold beef and chicken with rocket spinach and watercress. olive oil and garlic dressing
S: none yet but saving up a babybel and a pepperami
D: mishmash minced beef/chili - ground beef, dash oil, chopped red chili, chopped mushroom, paprika and chili powder, broccoli
W: MUST DO BETTER
E: dog walking and housework

Last edited:
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - tikka fridge raiders
L - celery soup and 2 slices corned beef
S - 2 mini cathedral city cheeses
D - last of the roast gammon from friday, cooked it with some mushrooms, boursin, watercress and a little cream to finish it off - omg - to die for!!!!!

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - not sure, this cold is making me a bit tired
A - nope

Last edited:
slushy said:
p.s where do you get pork scratchings? i havent seen them anywhere for years

Most supermarkets have them near the peanuts and other "beer munchies" food!
I can't stand normal porkscratchings but the lowcarbmegastore do big-ish bags of "pork crunch" for 36p. They are more puffy /airy ... Much better.

B- Atkins bar.
L- quax crackers but made with grated mozzerella, cheddar and red and green chilli flakes with a smearing of philly and cucumber on top. (I baked crackers, let them cool, then put them in again for 5 mins so they went crisp.)
D- gonna make the pie as cooking enchiladas for the family an need my own yummy dinner to avoid temptation!
S- baby bel, pepperami
E- 1 hour cross trainer
A- none. (2 weeks teetotal!!!!)

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs and two rashers of bacon
Dinner: Tuna mayo and handful of mixed salad leaves
Tea: Cauliflower and broccoli cheese with gammon.
Night shift: Reheated Cauli and Broccoli cheese with Salmon

LVLLT said:
how on earth do you manage that?

iPod!!!! Put some music on... I've just downloaded the new workout mix 2011. Also in our attic guestroom/gym I have a picture on the wall of me at my biggest, at my slimest and a picture of my face stuck on Cameron diaz's body! Lol! Excellent motivation!

omg thats brilliant. Go you! i cant do more than 20 mins without my legs really really hurting.

speaking of spinach i had it last night for the first time i put loads in the pot and then i ended up with hardly any! it all wilts away down..
Try cooking it a bit less, it cooks really quickly, otherwise you'll be left with sludge.
if you make your own with red and white cabbage - skip the carrots and onion though. could use spring onions?
Is it a bit tasteless without onions? I miss onions lol. Maybe have to get some of those big spring onions.

After about 40 mins I really feel Like I'm dying!!!! But I keep thinking of the bridesmaid dress I have to wear in October and the other bridesmaid is a size 8!!! Lol! Suddenly my legs come back to life.

ive never tried it lisa. I had red onion today :)

Good luck with the night shift meal Cazzy - hope it works for you like it does me :) Working nights is hard enough without having anything nice to eat to look forward to. Doing it this way i always found the shift went easier.

Yeah i find having a nice meal to break it up with helps, after all 12.5 hours is a long cruel time to be awake through the night.. I didnt fancy salad to keep me going that long! :)

Back