What are we eating today?

nooooooooo to chocolate (and sorry no to onions too unless they are spring onions)

i know i shouldnt of had the onions but i hadnt had anything else all day that cud of been carby i had prawns and lettuce for lunch!

can i have a diet coke it says no carbs on it? all iv had is water for 5 days! and it cud take away my sweet cravings

Ahoy hoy

B: Quaxx Flaxx, 3x babybels, 2x peperami
L: Salad box with Mexican chicken, can of Coke Zero
S: 1x Peperami, some sugar free sweets
D: Salami + some cheese.
W: Fair amount
A: None
E: Walk to work, around town, home.

I am FAMISHED today. Just can't stay feeling full. I can't wait to get back on track with the low-carb lifestyle! In the meantime I'm a bit scared of having a binge so I went to Holland and Barrett and bought 2 bags of Sula sugar free sweets. Then I went to Thorntons and bought another 2 bags of their mostly sugar free toffee!Better to be safe than sorry eh!

I'm really starting to use the sugar free sweets as a sweet replacement. Need to knock that on the head sharpish. Wouldn't have even let myself look at a can of Coke Zero a month ago!

Well done on not eating the bun, James

And Michael, James is right - I had a major sugar rush at 3pm and had a sugar free sweet - and it sorted it! :)

Cheers J2! You're doing pretty damn good yourself!

CZ and Sulas aren't the end of the world...it's just it'd be even better them!

NEED MOAR SELF-DISCIPLINE! :D

Evening all!

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, lettuce, mayo
D - two quarter pounders - had veg made to go with but I was too full - will probably have for supper now
S - Atkins bar, 4 sweeties, slice leerdammer, half mim and pate later
W - lots
E - 0
A - 0

Has anyone tried Perfectly Clear flavoured water? I have some of the sugar free stuff and it claims 0 carbs per 250ml on the label - I drink sugar free squash and factor it in to my carb count, am wondering if it's worth supplementing or replacing some of it with this.

Does Perfectly Clear not have citric acid in it? That can be a staller for some people as well. I know the Tesco strawberry and kiwi water is ok though.

My sugar free squash is orange flavoured so will have more carbs (6g a bottle - makes 3L) and more citric in it, though, so it still might be worth my while. Unfortunately I can't drink plain water as I gag on it, and can't stand powdered flavourings so I've used squash right through doing Cambridge, Atkins and oh, countless other diets. I suppose I'll never know if I'd have lost faster without.

Just doesn't do it for me, unfortunately. I don't drink alcohol or coffee but am completely reliant on squash - and usually have it very strong, although when I'm on a low carb diet I water it down as much as I can bear, but it still needs to be a stronger flavour than just a squirt of lemon would give. It's a weird issue to have, I know. I can only drink tea with at least 10 canderel in it, too, so I factor every cup of tea into my carb count as well.

May well have to stop by Tesco and try that one out, Joanne. We don't have one locally so I'll have to cadge a lift. Thanks for the tip.

I didnt know about the apple one Susie. I love apple juice so may have to give that a go myself although Im quite happy drinking plain water (prefer it with vodka in it mind you but cant have everything).

B - MIM toasted with butter
L - Chicken and bacon in garlic mayo with salad
D - Steak in creamy pepper sauce with greens
W - No enough (again!)
E - Thought about it :whistle:

Back