What are we eating today?

I didnt know about the apple one Susie. I love apple juice so may have to give that a go myself although Im quite happy drinking plain water (prefer it with vodka in it mind you but cant have everything).

Has anyone tried Perfectly Clear flavoured water? I have some of the sugar free stuff and it claims 0 carbs per 250ml on the label - I drink sugar free squash and factor it in to my carb count, am wondering if it's worth supplementing or replacing some of it with this.

The strawberry version is to die for. A nice proper fresh strawberry flavour, not chemical strawberry like Volvic.

Angie just owned them over eating cheese on The Biggest Loser.

I am outraged. OUTRAGED :mad: *hurls a babybel at her head*

B - MIM toasted with butter
L - Chicken and bacon in garlic mayo with salad
D - Steak in creamy pepper sauce with greens
W - No enough (again!)
E - Thought about it :whistle:

Morning all

B: Bratties and sauerkraut.
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: Lamb Curry with caulirice and spinach.

Hi Bren,

Yes it is love, it's on the "Ethnic" aisle at Tesco. it maybe an acquired taste, but i had it as a child in germany, but if you like pickled stuff you'd probably like it

B: chicken in curry mayo
L: salad with tuna and cheese
D: sausages, veggies and cheese sauce
A: definitely note
W: lots
E: I'm going to walk to school to get Layla this afternoon

No breakfast
Snacks aa per usual from my handbag lol
Lunch cheese and coleslaw salad
Dinner (already marinating) pork belly with Chinese 5 spice and soy (nit too much today haha) with spring greens
Water at least 2 l ( I seems to stop at 2?)
NO alcohol!!!

And defo coffee lol

B: Cheesestrings
L: Pastrami Pitta (buttered), Cheese
D: Bacon, Eggs, Mushrooms
S: Cheese

W: 2L
E: No

Hi Bren,

Yes it is love, it's on the "Ethnic" aisle at Tesco. it maybe an acquired taste, but i had it as a child in germany, but if you like pickled stuff you'd probably like it

I have had it but many years ago, will have to pick up a jar and give it another go - do you prefer it warm Jim?

B - usual flax porridge
S - 1 slice corned beef with romaine, cucumber and cardini dressing
L - home made celery soup
S - 2 mini cheddars
D - got some chicken out - maybe curry? yup - chicken, courgette and mushroom curry.

W - usual 4 litres plus coffee
E - still a bit under par so probably not
A - certainly not (although a row with the missus made me very tempted)

Scales dropped slightly (0.2kg) this morning but am still a pound up on Fridays weigh in and nothing to show for it in the way of goodies or alcohol - so unfair!

Last edited:
Stick with it Bren love, hopefully you'll get a whooshie next wi. I'm still hunting her down too...

Jim, bratties! Not had any in ages. We used to have a Bratty wagon come onto one of my old camps, i used to love bratty with garlic curry mayo - yum lol.

J2, how on earth are you not hungry? I think i'd want to eat my right arm if i survived on what you are doing. Huge pat on the back to you though, i couldn't do it but it obviously seems to be working for ya! Well done!

ah those remembered tastes Claire

yes bren I heat it through in the Microwave whilst I'm frying the bratties, then dump loads of butter on top and then add the bratties

hi everyone.

B - Atkins bar, coffee
L- cheeseburger pie, salad, sf jelly
D- some of the "quax crackers" i made yesterday with some pate and cheese.
s- babybel, pepperami
w- 4 litres
e- not today
a- still none...yay for me

B - 2 leftover sausies
L - corned beef and egg salad with home made salad cream
D - bacon, egg, mattesons, mushy, cabbage - note to self cabbage does NOT go with bacon and eggs!
S - sf jelly, scratchings, daybreak bar, a little mousse later maybe as I made it to try it when doing the jelly
W - 2.5l
A - not yet ;)
C - 0 day nine :)
I think I've over eaten today with too many snacks and wasn't able to eat all my dinner.

J2, how on earth are you not hungry? I think i'd want to eat my right arm if i survived on what you are doing. Huge pat on the back to you though, i couldn't do it but it obviously seems to be working for ya! Well done!

I work 9-5.30 so I don't really think about food until 6pm! Then I have a largish meal. Tonight was 3 fried eggs and 5 rashers of bacon! Then maybe about 7.30 i'll have a bit of cheese. I'm usually in bed by 9! I listen to the sounds of a storm on ipod...heavy rain and thunder, I love it. This will sound stupid, but i'm living for this weight loss. I've never been normal size and i've lacked confidence so rarely go out so this means the world to me, knowing i have a way I can and will succeed. I go to bed early to try and make the days go faster! :eek: When i'm at goal, i'll make up for the last 10 years :D

Wow, that's such an inspirational story hun. I tried to give you rep but i've gotta spread the love around apparently lol. Well i just wanted to say that you're doing really well and you're a motivation to others so good on ya!

Back