What are we eating today?

B: cocoa mim with cream (my new favourite thing in the world)
L: chicken salad
D: pork steak with veg
S: probably none
W: at least 5 litres

My menus are going to be incredibly boring the next few days coz my hob has broken. Ive ordered a new one which should be here by Friday at the latest so hopefully sooner rather than later.

My menus are going to be incredibly boring the next few days coz my hob has broken. Ive ordered a new one which should be here by Friday at the latest so hopefully sooner rather than later.

I don't know what i'd do without my hob!
:-O
I think i'm going to try making a MiM for the first time today :) wish me luck! x

Good luck. Ive had a cocoa one every day for breakfast for the past 3 days and havent craved any sweet stuff at all so definitely the way forward for me I think.

Morning

B: Only just got up
L: Cheese and ham salad pitta
D: Bacon, eggs, mushrooms
S: Cheese

W: 2L+
E: Kettlebelling. Was going to do it yesterday but worked out i'd lost the equivalent of 18 small kettle bells and went round telling everyone that instead.

afternoon all,
Well started my day with bacon(lots of)1 bratwurst,1 egg,tablespoon of mushrooms and a toasted mim, washed down with 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch will probably be nothing as breaky is so big.
D taken mince out so will make some pie for me with broccoli and shephards pie for them....well OH and myself have just prepared dinner. I made chilli flavoured mince for me and D and normal mince with gravy for OH and layred mine with courgette and put eggy mix on mine and cheesey potatoes on theres, wish it was all cooked im getting hungry.
S graze on ham slices and cheese maybe
W 4ltrs
E no
A No!

Last edited:
Afternoon All
B - usual flax porridge (although the Linwood Q10 for a change lol) and cream
L - cauli rice with corned beef and cheese
S - celery soup
D - not sure, have lots of gammon left, cheese and pate so might just be a nibbly night again.

W - on my 2nd pint, trying hard, plus coffees
E - nope, wish this cold would just sod off now
A - probably, comfort drinking :(

B - 3 scrambled eggs with butter

L - h/m broccoli (1 mug) and stilton (2oz) soup with 2tblsp cream

D - steak, fried mushrooms (1 mug) and shredded lettuce (1 mug) with a h/m blue cheese sauce

S - 1oz cheddar

Hallo Atkittens,

B: Pork scratchings
L: 5x spicy chicken drumsticks from the Tesco deli counter.
S: Some salami and an Atkins Endulge bar
D: Not sure yet. Maybe some more salami and stilton (got a real thing for these two lately).
W: Yeah plenty
A: Smuggled a couple of mini wine bottles out for...
E: an hour walk along the quayside!

Was so close to not drinking this wk but was epically bored today so decided to go for a walk and have a wee drink en route (purely medicinal of course - it was cold out!).

I've been measuring my calories this wknd. I've not been particularly active, but both yesterday and today I think I'll come out at about 1600 cals.

I didn't realise that 1g of carbs = 4 cals. I think it's brilliant that only about 100 cals per day in my diet comes from carbs! I know Atkins isn't about calories but I think it's great how its easy to keep the calories down on Atkins but much harder on other diets that are mostly based on calorie restriction!

B - 3 scrambled eggs with butter

L - h/m broccoli (1 mug) and stilton (2oz) soup with 2tblsp cream

D - steak, fried mushrooms (1 mug) and shredded lettuce (1 mug) with a h/m blue cheese sauce

S - 1oz cheddar

didn't have any lunch, but had 1 square of choc and 2 teaspoons of apple crumble :break_diet: i could kick myself. will this kick me out of ketosis do u think?? :confused:

2 teaspoons? I doubt it! Might be a good idea to cut the carbs slightly for the rest of the day. Just have ultra low carb veg and meat or something, but it shouldn't be a problem if you continue to eat normally. I sometimes have 3 mini eggs or buttons or something and it never does me any harm. Strangely 3 mini eggs does it for me now. Used to be a massive bag and some doritos!

Yoo Hoo everyone

B savoury MIM with bacon and cheese, toasted
L None
D chicken wrapped in parma ham, cheese mayo, mushrooms, rocket
S atkins bar

W lots
E walked 8 miles today ( ouch)
A nope

Hey Michael,, we are kinda neighbours!!!!! Im a mackem!!!

xx

Blue Diamond Japeneno Smokehouse Almonds are amazing if anyone wants a shot of flavour! They are my Chilli Heatwave Doritos substitute! 60g bag in the crisp aisle of Sainsburys. 4.9g carbs. Around 35g good healthy fats and 10-12g protein (can't remember and the packet is more than 3 feet away!). If I had more carbs left i'd demolish the other 30g.

Hey Michael,, we are kinda neighbours!!!!! Im a mackem!!!

North East

xx

Dirty mackem alert!! :) only joking!! :) nice to see another northerner on board! Keep an eye out for FJ - from up here too!

Morning all
B1x mim cut in half and toasted topped with 2xchirizo and 2xham and 2xsmoked cheese slices all fried.put some mayo on top
L not sure
D pork chop with broccoli and greens
S babybel
W 3ltrs
A nope
E no
Have a good day

Morning All
B - usual flax porridge and cream
S - corned beef slices with philly in between
L - celery soup and tuna mayo with romaine lettuce
S - 2 mini cheeses and some of my flax biscuity things
D - steak, mushrooms, halloumi

W - usual 4 litres
E - probably not, still not 100% with this cold
A - sorry ladies - bottle of dry cava as it is you know what day

B&L: 3 egg omelette with mushrooms, ham and cheese (it was lovely! no time for lunch today)
D: hopefully something legal as we have a sitter and we're off out.
W: lots
A: no
E: walking to and from school which is over an hour in total.

Morning all

B: left over pork casserole from yesterday
L: The Carby Cafe today.
D: We are baby sitting tonight so the kids can go out for a meal so I'm not sure what we are having at the moment, i suspect a take away

Back