What are we eating today?

B - none was in a rush
L - nandos , 1/4 periperi chicken,side salad, portobella mushroom and halloumi, coke zero
d- cold sausages and 0-carb ketchup
s- none
w- not enough, will be 3 litres by bedtime
e- 6 HOURS OF SHOPPING
a- none

Bonsoir mes ami(e)s,

S: Cheese
B: Big bowl of Quaxy Flaxy then a sausage, 2 bacon, fried egg +TK + Can of Coke Zero
L: Salad box from Subway (honestly, I think these are almost perfect low car salads if you watch what you're ordering)
S:peperami
D: Some prawns and calamari from M&S
S: pork scratchings

Have been hungry as hell today. I didn't eat much yesterday so think my body was playing a bit of catch up. nOM nOM nOM

What do you get in your salad, Michael?

Hey RB,

Lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, gherkins, olives, jalapenos (I skip the tomato)
Salami + Peperoni, Cheese
Mayo, Ranch or Southwest sauce

I guess no more than 10g carbs for the above. Not the cheapest (£2-3) but convenient as it's right outside where I work!

J2BLUE said:
Just had a major sugar craving!

Managed to avoid the toffee crisps, crunchies, creme eggs, cherry bakewells and granola cakes in the house (they are all on diets as well! Low fat diets...:rolleyes:).

Good grief - hoe do you manage with all that in the house!

Well done for resisting :D

julz4gbr said:
Dinner was mince fried with spices aubergine oven baked with olive oil,and egg mix from The Pie. Made a mini pie/ moussaka but couldnt eat it all. Something for later.

Add some left over jelly and cream whipped in and that was my lot for the day, didnt go back to the pie concoction, guess whats for breakfast.

hey guys havent been about in a day or 2.. havent been feeling the best im honestly putting it down to those diabetic chocs! gerrr.
another dog show today with Zak.. Buzz is away to a whippet show in england today with his breeder fingers crossed would like to get him qualified for crufts next year

anyway today i had
3 bacon and 2 fried eggs wanna fill up so i dont feel tempted

have a great day all!! xo

lilminx said:
hey guys havent been about in a day or 2.. havent been feeling the best im honestly putting it down to those diabetic chocs! gerrr.
another dog show today with Zak.. Buzz is away to a whippet show in england today with his breeder fingers crossed would like to get him qualified for crufts next year

anyway today i had
3 bacon and 2 fried eggs wanna fill up so i dont feel tempted

have a great day all!! xo

Good luck with the show. Where abouts is it today? Feel guilty now as im still in bed.
Oh well its saturday.
X

Morning D K.

Got up late so my breakfast ended up being lunch.

L- sausages, bacon, fried eggs and a grilled mushroom
D- stuffed chicken breast and leafy greens

S- sf jelly, peperamis and cheese strings
W- lost track but quite alot
E- no I can hardly move!!
A- noooooooo not after last night!! :ashamed0005:

B - bacon and eggs
L - green salad, prawns & mayo
D - steak, blue cheese topping, creamy garlic mushrooms
W - must drink more!
E - not yet
A - hopefully not

Hi all.
B left over chilli mince pie.
L 3 fingers of mim with 2 poached eggs and some pate
D chicken and kale
S pork crunch
W at least 3ltrs
E walked the dogs with daughter
A no chance

Hey RB,

Lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, gherkins, olives, jalapenos (I skip the tomato)
Salami + Peperoni, Cheese
Mayo, Ranch or Southwest sauce

I guess no more than 10g carbs for the above. Not the cheapest (£2-3) but convenient as it's right outside where I work!

There's one next to the sound studio I spend my friday nights in too and I looked up the salads back when I started Atkins but then always ended up running for my bus and never made it is. I recall ranch sauce being very low and with all your veggies there being green I think 10g might even be an overestimation. Sounds like a good choice. I find a lot of their processed meats unappealing but hmmm, salami and pepperoni sounds good.

Good evening atkineers!

B- advantage bar
L- Atkins shake - bleurghhh
D- 2 chicken thighs with tandoori marinade, creamed cabbage
S- two slices of cheese stuck together with Philli!
W- 3 litres
E- whole day playing on beach with Isobelle. Hence the rtd shake.

My bit of excitement today- I finally found a squash that uses sucralose instead of aspartame (aspartame stalls me) .. Sainsburys "high juice" tropical flavour ad orange flavour. I've worked out that the way I make it is 0.5g carbs per pint as I have it weaker. Very happy now. :)

evening all. Zak won his class today was pleased with that. unfortunately buzz wasnt shown as he went lame.

dinner i had a chicken breast and cheesy cauliflower and leeks yummy

well done to zak, yeh!!

PMSL Bren!

Two days menus to post. Yesterday:

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken and sossies
D - ribeye steak with peppercream sauce and broccoli/butter, cabbage and bacon. Totally yum!
S - Atkins bar, thorntons bar
W - loads
E - 0
A - a gazillion litres of wine with my lovely friend B

Today:

B - two eggs, one bacon
L - chicken thighs x 2, green veg and butter
D - chicken caesar salad
W - lots/coffees
S - Atkins bar, sugar-free toffees x 4
E - 0
A - half a bottle of wine in restaurant and then a couple of vodkas :D

Last edited:
Haha yeah hangover always puts a different spin on low carb!

Yesterday I had:

B: large piece of cheese then a bowl of flax
L: Some salami and a couple of pieces of diabetic choc
S: half a mackerel
D: 2 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 fried egg + some TK
S: 3/4 a bag of thorntons brazil nut toffee (dammit!)
S: Piece of cheese

I'm taking a leaf out of J2's excellent book of progress and going ultra low carb (well, except the thorntons) for a final push to lose the last of the weight. If I exclude the thorntons, I think I ate no more than 5-6g carbs yesterday. Only a short-term thing tho!

B- Cheese and mattesons pork sausage omelette
L- Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon and salad
D- Belly pork with brussel sprouts and savoy cabbage

S- Cheese strings and sf jelly
W- 6 pints
E- wii fit
A- Yes!! oops

Last edited:
Back