What are we eating today?

Yes, they were ok, a bit stodgy so I kept adding a bit more water and ended up with 7 pancakes rather than the 6 it says lol. Home made ones are much better but the did the job just this once.

i didn't have any :cry:
but had steak and peppers cooked in
garlic butter instead.:D

Bugger it ... I tried those jalepeno almonds james goes on about it... Very yummy I may have a new bad habit!
James you are in trouble!

b - mim and butter

l - subway salad but left quite a bit as i wasn't in the mood for yet more lettuce. had some sugar free jelly and 'cream' after. a tip - DO NOT BUY ELMLEA CREAM it is a nasty little sneaky non cream as i found out today :-(

d - marks and spencers chicken breast wrap in parma ham and cheese on top done like breadcrumbs mmm and some rocket.

I'm going to confess - I had 4 normal pancakes with sugar and lemon. I dont even want to think about the carbs haha. On the bright side, i feel like i've had my fix now, feeling much better than yesterday and ready to crack on tomorrow :-D

Morning all

B: Poached eggs on Toast.
L: I'm meeting Colleen and hoping for a nice big fry up
D: I got lamb mince out to try it as a cheeseburger pie, haricot beans and spring cabbage

It's scrumptious Leanne, You'll find it in the recipe section :)

B-strawberry mousse and a few scratchings
L-chicken and prawns refried in butter with chilli flakes and mixed leaves
D-steak and salmon (needs using up) asparagus, courgette, might make a small coleslaw if I get time.
W-2l already

Didn't have any breakfast I slept through as my TMJ is playing up.

Lunch: Chicken, Bacon and Mayo, Cup Romaine, 1/2 cup Spinach, 30g Cheese, 3 Chicken Drumsticks and tbsp Mayo

Dinner: Planning on having cubed beef in olive oil, cup cabbage sauteed in butter with a cheesy sauce.

Hi guys,

Heres todays food.

Breakfast...my first ever Atkins shake (YUK). 1.3C

Lunch...Lettuce (3carb), kabano sausage,corned beef,ham,mayo, 1/3 or an atkins dark choc crunch bar 1.5C

no sugar jelly(carbs?) and 90grams of extra thick cream (3carb)

2x 100 beef burgers, Kale-mushrooms(6carbs), hollumi (2carbs), feta(1 carb), mayo.

18carbs.

What do you think?/

xx

B: QuaK's flaks, piece of cheese and peperami
L: Subway salad box
D: Some pate...and sigh...half a box of thornton's diabetic chocs.
W: Lots
A: None
E: Walk to work, round town, home

Yeah...half a box of the diabetic chocs. They were on sale. Saw them and just had to have them! Don't think I'll be losing this week!

Morning all

B: Poached eggs on Toast.
L: I'm meeting Colleen and hoping for a nice big fry up
D: I got lamb mince out to try it as a cheeseburger pie, haricot beans and spring cabbage

Ok, I'm too nosey to not ask, and dont like to feel as if I'm missing out on vital information...so...

Who is Colleen?! :)

stop being nosey and get packing !!! xx

Ok, I'm too nosey to not ask, and dont like to feel as if I'm missing out on vital information...so...

Who is Colleen?! :)

LOL, my wife of 38 years Claire :D

Morning all,

B: left over CB pie, it was a huge success made with lamb instead of beef :D
L: The Carby Cafe is calling me :)
D: Pan fried white fish and cabbage laced with butter

Morning chaps, how are we today?

Yesterday menu consisted of

B cheese burger
s - thorntons choc bar
L- cheese burger again!!
s - thorntons bar
D - tandoori chicken and veggies with cheese
s atkins bar

I was having a bad day and I wanted chocolate. Won't be happening again any time soon xx

Hey all, have decided to post my diary on here as I have put on weight 4lbs in my first week of Atkins and this has made me quite sad....boo hooo lol!

Anyway, It has been suggested that I leave out my beloved MIMs, Heartlys sugar free jelly and cream as this maye be stalling me. Typical that it has to be the yummy "naughty sweet stuff"...why can't it be the greens that are stalling me lol. Jim also said that I am having no where near 15grams of veg a day and that most of my carbs are coming from cheese, cream etc...with only 5-10 carbs of veg. Anyway, I am open to suggestions...I need all the advice/support I can get as Im feeling pretty poo about this at the mo.

Anyway, breakfast was

Heartleys Sugar free jelly and extra thick cream from Sainsburys (2carb)

Lunch, Mug of lettuce (4Carb) cheese and feta (3 Carb), ham and corned beef, mayo. Half an atkins bar (1.6carb)

Dinner Gammon steak, fried egg, mushrooms,kale and leek.

What do you guys think?

xxx

Back