What are we eating today?

How big are your mugs? 1 mug lettuce is probably 1g carbs. Xx

I was going to say. A cup of lettuce is only 0.4g carbs.

I don't usually eat 15g carbs of greens because I I only really eat lettuce and spinach and 15g would be hell of a lot of salad lol. I don't really each much cheese either x

B - Ommlette with bacon and mushrooms
Mid Morning Snack - Atkins Day Break Bar

L - Rump Steak with green beans

D - Chicken & Bacon Salad

6 bottles of water!
2 black coffees

How big are your mugs? 1 mug lettuce is probably 1g carbs. Xx

How big are my mugs haha?? Well normal mug size lol. Just a normal cup of tea size...if you get my drift lol.

After reading that the veg I have been having is lower carb than I thought I am defo putting it down to too many MIMs, cream, jelly! Going to skip those and weigh on Sat at work and see if I have budged...or even gone into kitosis. If that doesnt work then my last treat MAYO will have to go! :-(

xxx

No breakfast slept through

Lunch: Chicken, Broccoli and matteson sausage crustless quiche, 2 tbsp mayo

Snack: 2 Chicken Drumsticks and 2 tbsp mayo

Dinner: Steak, Cup Spinach, Cup Cabbage sauteed in butter, 30g cream cheese, 2 tbsp mayo

Sorry to be thick!

Am new to this starting today! But could someone please tell me what a 'Mim' is? Afraid i might be missing out on something great!
Also could you tell me if i have done right today as i can't see how eating what i have I can possibly lose weight!
B- Bacon, egg, sausage, mushroom all fried in butter.
L- Ham and 2 babybel
D- Green salad with 1 tomato and chicken fried in butter with mushrooms and cream (Was absolutely LUSH!)
Please help, I was on Cambridge but just couldn't hack not eating!

a mim is a muffin in a minute yum! take a look at the stikkies for lots of ways of making them

and your days eating looks fine, save the toms, and a bit more green veg would be good

oh, and welcome to atkins, it's wonderful!

oh...today
B bacon, sausag, eggs
L lump cheese, packet scratchings
D chiken and veg and boursin
W yup!
A yup!
E bit of a romp !!!!!!

Morning all,

B: Sausage sandwich with piccalilli.
L: The Carby Cafe is calling me.
F: We have a Company meeting and meal this evening so I'm not sure

-1 this week. I'm pleased after I had that blip to lose. Staying the same would have been ok. Now time to get on with it. Summer is getting nearer and nearer!

B: Philadelphia low carb pitta, multivit, omega 3
L: Atkins shake, 2x cheesestrings
D: 3x Quorn sausages, garlic butter fried mushrooms

E: I suppose so
W: 2L+

Afternoon all,

B - Friday fry up (oo I love my day off!)
L - Green salad, chicken & mayo
D - Steak, blue cheese topping, mushrooms
W - Great so far
E - 1 hr in gym

Am new to this starting today! But could someone please tell me what a 'Mim' is? Afraid i might be missing out on something great!
Also could you tell me if i have done right today as i can't see how eating what i have I can possibly lose weight!
B- Bacon, egg, sausage, mushroom all fried in butter.
L- Ham and 2 babybel
D- Green salad with 1 tomato and chicken fried in butter with mushrooms and cream (Was absolutely LUSH!)
Please help, I was on Cambridge but just couldn't hack not eating!

Hey chick, I came from Cambridge diet too. You will love Atkins. It has taken a while for my body to get used to eating again. You will more than likely gain in your first week and abit so maybe leave it 2 weeks before you weigh in so your body has time to adjust and burn the fat?? Also, my tip would be to really be strict with it and make sure that 15grams of your 20gram allowance come from greens!! I didnt do this and put on 4lb in my first week. Also, be careful with the MIMs, jelly and cream as these things stopped me getting into kitosis! I cut them out 2 days ago and have only just seen a change of colour on a kitosis stick.

Hope this helps my love, good luck and enjoy the food :). I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi guys.

B- two egg omelet with chorizo slices and mushrooms.

L- MiM with philidelphia(YUMMY).

D- Pork steak and green salad.

W- could be better( had 2 pints of coffee though).

E- walking round town and domestic chores done with oomph!

Breakfast, 2 slices of microwaved bacon (not bad actually!) and a cupa with soya milk.

Lunch, fish with batter removed, ham, chicken, lettuce, mayo,boiled egg. Water

Dinner, yet to decide but probably gamon, egg, mushrooms and leeks in a creamy spicy sauce of some sort....

Am tempted to go to the pub and have a few too many gins as its been SOO long since I have had a drink but do I really want to do this when I have only just started to see a slight change of colour on my kitosis stick?

Wait a week if you can, Chelle. Did you know your body burns alcohol before it burns fat?

Yes I did know that, I probo should give it a miss. Im working a long day tomorrow with lots of travel so being hungover is not the most sensible idea. Think I might take hubby to Ikea for a free coffee instead haha!

xxx

b-bacon and eggs
l and d - cheeseburger ( no bun ) salad
s- jelly and cream , few almonds
e- walk the dog

I am too embarrassed to post my food diary for yesterday and today. Have vowed to be more clean and green bit failed this week.

Anyway please could you help with clean and green breakfasts on the go?

Hoping for a more focused brain tomorrow. Is the focused brain fairy the same as the tooth fairy and will have old brain replaced with a shiny new one?

Xxx

Breakfast on the go ideas: Boil some eggs and take them with you with some cucumber and a mayo dip? Or fill some sticks of celery with cream cheese. Roll up some ham or turkey or chicken slices with some cream cheese and a mini pickled gerkin (not pickled in sugar). Make some sausage or bacon 'muffins' -put the meaty ingredient in the bottom of a silicone case then add well whipped egg and cream and bake until done - will refrigerate or freeze. Crispy bacon slices from the supermarket. Cubes of cheese and salami. Cold sausages.

Back