L: roast chicken (with skin) with salad
D: roast chicken (with skin) with salad or brocolli
Snacks: 90g cubed cheese for the cinema
Drinks: 4 pints of water (at least!) & a coffee with cream

Morning All
B - quax flax with cream
L - tuna mayo, couple of boiled eggs, romaine lettuce
D - home made burgers, cauli and broccoli
S - 3 lc sossies, 3 slices corned beef with philly - to be eaten as and when required (didn't need the sossies)

E - Jillian (day 4) plus shake weight
W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
A - nope

Last edited:
Morning everyone,

May as well join in on this to keep the motivation up.

B- 3 bratwurst sausages ( at 0.8 carbs each )

L- Cathedral city & boiled egg with lots of salad leaves & 20g of cucumber & mayo.

D- Yellow fish with cauliflower, spinach & cabbage.

Jools xx

I've been really bad lately falling on and off the wagon. I never even cheated once before issy was in hospital. Then when I had that little break it's been a real struggle to stay on. So im going to start writing a daily food update and adding bits thru the day. Sorry to bore u all but it's the only way I behave myself .

B- half pack precooked crispy bacon. 2 cheese strings

L- will update - 2 cheese strings, tuna with Mayo in lettuce parcels

D- chilli cheeseburger pie , zero TK

S- Atkins choc bar and 3 SF werthers originals

W- aiming for 3litres

A- none

E- Zumba on xbox kinect, and about time I hit the crosstrainer again!

Last edited:
You're not boring anyone, Beth. Do what you need to do to help keep you steady - a lot of people stay away when they're having trouble and that never helps at all.

How is Issy now?

Morning all

B: Poached eggs on brown toasted wholemeal.
L: Fried pork steak with steamed Choi Sum and spinach
D: Beef mince, fried up with onions and more yum yum steamed Choi Sum :D
Image004.jpg

I've been shopping all over today and picked up some fab bargain from the farm shop, butchers & jack fultons.

Breakfast- duck egg on a bed on spinach & mushrooms
Lunch- 1/3 no carb smoked sausage, slice of proper ham, 4 olives, 50g boursin & spinach
Dinner- pork loin steaks, steamed sliced greens, cauli/broc cheese (made with boursin & gruyere).
Snack- I've bought some pork crunch because of you all raving about them, I'm a bit apprehensive, the last time I ate pork scratchings was about 20yrs ago and I still remember how sick they made me, lol.

Adding some potatoes & gravy to dinner for the rest of my clan, finding the switchover from exante very easy.

rosebug said:
You're not boring anyone, Beth. Do what you need to do to help keep you steady - a lot of people stay away when they're having trouble and that never helps at all.

How is Issy now?

Much better thanks, she has an immune System disorder so things can go from good to bad pretty quick . But at the same time I can't wrap her in cotton wool. :(. Means we have to go for twice monthly assessment at the childrens unit. She is such a little trooper tho and really loves dancing at the moment.

And to think I used to say "im so stressed out" when I was in my teens! Lol! How naive.

B - 2 boiled eggs
L - chicken salad and mayo with a small avocado (shouldn't have eaten the whole avocado but it was a very small one)
D - chicken with onions, small amount of stock & cream, broccoli
S - 75g bag peanuts, bag pork scratchings, 2 slices salami, can of diet coke
Went a bit overboard on the snacks as didn't plan to finish both bags but due to essay stress they are now empty...:sigh:
W - about 2L

Eeeek - peanuts aren't an induction friendly snack, really. 100g of them contains about 16g carbs, and they're hard to stop eating, so do be very careful, they stall a lot of people. Onion also isn't really induction friendly unless you're on very small amounts.

Morning all

B: left over beef mince heated up with a couple of fried eggs.
L: I'm going over to my Mothers to mow her lawn today so I'm not sure
D: First the pub and then a donner with Onion salad

B- smoked salmon & scrambled egg on spinach
L- might do a tuna Niçoise salad but have it with caesar dressing instead as I bought a huge bottle of the stuff
D- slow roasted lamb pricked with garlic & rosemary, served with greens, broccoli & cauliflower. Homemade mint sauce to go with it.

I made enough mash & gravy to add to it for the girls yesterday. I might make them some yorkshire puds too. I'm liking how adaptable atkins is for the whole family simply by adding them some carbs. For lunch I'll serve the girls there's with baguette and the little one is loving scrambled eggs for brekkie.

Last edited:
morning skinny-bums!

in a much better mood after getting back on the wagon.

b- leftover cheeseburger pie - why does this always taste better the next day??
l- busy day today so will be nibbling on 2babybels, some iceburg lettuce and ham slices as i go
d- chilli mince in a low carb pitta
s- have a cheesetring on standby and some sf werthers originals (altho they shopuld just be honest and call them laxatives!) only 4 tho as any more has me housebound!
w-3litres
a-none going strict tee-total for 4 weeks as i have a feeling it was allowing alcohol back into my diet that has made me struggle the last few weeks as i didnt drink atall for he first 5 weeks and i had great losses.

e- XBOX KINECT ZUMBA!!! if u havnt got one you must buy one.. ive sold our wii now as it really is 1000 times better, no controllers and you have to use your entire body... really gets you sweating! super if like me you have little ones so cant go to classes.

Afternoon All
B - quax flax with cream
L - tuna mayo, couple of boiled eggs, romaine lettuce
D - no idea currently (sf lime jelly/cream mousse)
S - 3 lc sossies, 3 slices corned beef with philly - to be eaten as and when required - 1 sos and 1.5 slices left

E - did not have time with visiting tonight
A - nope
W - usual 4 litres plus coffees

Last edited:
B.sausages,eggs,bacon.
L.tuna and mayo.
D.steak and mushrooms.
W.loads.
E.retail therapy
hope you all have a lovely day.:D

Afternoon all

Todays menu for me.

B - 2 bratwurst sausages
L- salad leaves with cathedral city & 10ml salad dressing
D - chicken with garlic butter & cauliflower topped with melted cheese.

2 x black coffee - 2 litres of water & 1 glass of pepsi max (saved for when the kids are in bed!)

Have a fab day

xx

Oh no - how frustrating! But you know you will do it next week ;)

Argh, that sucks James. As Katie says, you'll still get there and I think you set yourself really tough goals. I know that's to motivate you, but still. Also, do you do a calorie count of what you eat? You said earlier you thought you'd had more calories than you should - but when I look at your menus I think they look too -low- in calories for an adult male. Sure your body isn't just hanging on to what it can? Especially if you've started exercising.

B.scrambled eggs.
L.don't know
D.don't know
W.loads if i can.
E.walking.
:)

Back